02fokuz - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-30-2006, 09:24 PM   #11
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hostname Country Code Country Name Region Region Name City Postal Code Latitude Longitude ISP Organization SBC Internet Services Metro Code 618 Area Code 713

70.244.43.189 US United States TX Texas Houston 29.7755 -95.4152 SBC Internet Services SBC Internet Services

Not sure if that will help or not, but at least you can verify if he was from the Houston area or not. Good luck to the both of you. I hope you're able to get your moneys back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2006, 09:52 PM   #12
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 267 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
As long as you filed within 45 days of the sale, if not, PayPal will not help you. Best of luck to you both, I've heard that people have had some good experiences with PayPal and getting money back- but that was from ebay storefront purchases. You can also try asking Visa to hound PayPal and see if that gets you anything.

Best of luck.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #13
BlackNRed01
Boost?

Fan#: 21668
What I Drive: 2001 ZX3 MTX

FF Reputation: 4 BlackNRed01 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
you cant get money refunded if it was a non ebay purchase.

Boosted & Back: Parting Out
Old 04-05-2006, 10:37 PM   #14
Foc
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 30426
FF Reputation: 1 Foc Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yes, you can in fact get your money returned. I filed a complaint and after about 2 weeks i was sent an email. They told me they had concluded their research and decided the seller was at fault, but he had drained all of the money from his account, so they were not able to retrieve it. I was also told if the money was ever available in his account it would be automatically put into mine. I have a friend that works for SBC, and can get me all of his info. His/her SBC email is cathy.tran@sbcglobal.net. The sellers apparent name is Quan Nyguyen. I am filing a police report to see where that gets me, and when i hear back from my friend i will post his/her personal info for anyone else that has been screwed over by this punk.

Apparently this person thinks i am going to take this as a loss and just forget. Little does he know, even if i have to drive clear across the country to get a hold of him in person, i will. As said in the movie, "The Big Lebowskie" Never a stranger in the ass.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:21 PM   #15
Bobby_d
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27261
What I Drive: 03' ZTS 5spd zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Bobby_d Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I recently am having the opposite problem... I sold some guy my projectors, sent them... he filed a paypal complaint while they were in transit... my [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] didn't get "signature" requirement... so paypal sides with him.. I even got a confirmation email from the guy saying he got it... so now he has my headlights and my cash. I'm filing a report with the postal inspector... cuz that is mail fraud and theft... and man is that nasty. I hope you guys get your money back.

03' ZTS 5spd leather int, custom tails, WW sideskirts(need painted and installed), K&N short ram, svt wheels, Roush shift knob, 20%tint
Old 04-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #16
blanezx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 764
What I Drive: 03 twi-blue zx3

FF Reputation: 5 blanezx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Call your bank and file a complaint there also.

FR stg 2 cams, UR cam gears, FC 65mm TB, ported 2k manifold, 50lb injectors, FC race header, Bosal flex, Borla catback, Zex, Procharger, Xcal2
Old 04-07-2006, 04:49 PM   #17
blanezx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 764
What I Drive: 03 twi-blue zx3

FF Reputation: 5 blanezx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
IP address: 70.244.43.189

Call his ISP. They can see who was logged in on that day with that IP and get the address. They might not give it to you, but if you file a police report then they should cooperate since this is fraud.

FR stg 2 cams, UR cam gears, FC 65mm TB, ported 2k manifold, 50lb injectors, FC race header, Bosal flex, Borla catback, Zex, Procharger, Xcal2
Old 04-12-2006, 09:21 PM   #18
Bobby_d
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27261
What I Drive: 03' ZTS 5spd zetec

FF Reputation: 1 Bobby_d Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
well, my case just panned out for me... I told the buyer that i was calling the postal inspector and filing fraud and theft charges... so happy day. any luck on yours yet?

03' ZTS 5spd leather int, custom tails, WW sideskirts(need painted and installed), K&N short ram, svt wheels, Roush shift knob, 20%tint
Old 04-13-2006, 12:34 AM   #19
Foc
Focus Enthusiast

Well i crashed my bike and got layed up, so i have been away recently. i noticed i cannot send him any more personal messages, how did you get in contact with him? I have yet to talk to my friend about his SBC email adress so i dont know anything as of yet.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:35 AM   #20
Foc
Focus Enthusiast

oh i just noticed you are talking about someone else, nevermind.

Bookmarks & Social Networks