89 Ford Probe - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-24-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
joshco84
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32377
What I Drive: 06 Screamin Yellow ZX3 SES MTX

FF Reputation: 1 joshco84 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
89 Ford Probe

My focus should be here within six weeks, so it is time to be getting around to selling the old probe. The car is a little rough, but no rust, rear quarters are very straight but fenders and doors would need to be fixed/replaced. The motor runs good, no oil leaks, does burn a little though. 175 thousand miles, manual windows and locks, tilt, five speed. Also has 16 in 1993 probe gt rims with toyo 205/45/R16 tires on it in very good shape, sony deck and 800 watt 12 with lightning audio amp (cheap but sounds good) grant gt steering wheel. cant really think of anything else right now, any questions??? will hopefully have pics tomorrow, dad left his camera at work so....

Team Duratec #64
No Lunch or Res, 2 Alpine Type R 12's, 2 Profile AP1000m Amps, Kenwood head unit, and shorty antenae mod

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
joshco84
Focus Enthusiast

Also, i forgot this, it is missing third gear, and i also have the original 14 in alloy wheels that came with it. Mechanically the only things that are wrong with it is third gear (luckily just third, the car is still very road worthy i drive it to work every day) and new front brakes probably wouldnt hurt, i put a set of pads on a little over a year ago, but new pads and rotors should do it.
Team Duratec #64
No Lunch or Res, 2 Alpine Type R 12's, 2 Profile AP1000m Amps, Kenwood head unit, and shorty antenae mod

Old 02-25-2006, 01:28 PM   #3
joshco84
Focus Enthusiast

ha im an idiot, i didnt even think of putting a price on here. Well with the 16s and toyos i would want 900. but with the stock rims (they have tires, they are not in good shape though almost bald) i would want 750. sorry about not having the price :)
Team Duratec #64

Bookmarks & Social Networks