2004 SVT EURO for sale - feeler - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-22-2006, 06:31 PM   #1
Georgejetson
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 17995
What I Drive: 2004 Sonic Blue SVT Euro

FF Reputation: 1 Georgejetson Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2004 SVT EURO for sale - feeler

I'm considering selling my SVT. It's a sonic blue euro 3 door with black recaro leather. I bought it new and now has 24k miles, clean car, totally stock. Its one of the last built, #1841 of 1978 built in 04, and 1 of 74 sonic blue 3 door w/ euro package ever built. I'm considering buying a house and may want to sell one of my cars. I live in s/e Mass. As far as price, not sure as I've seen prices vary quite a bit. I do know I wouldn't sell it cheap as it wouldn't be worth it to me, whats a fair price if interested?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
turboed00focuszx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17952
What I Drive: 2002 Pitch Black SVT

FF Reputation: 1 turboed00focuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Id be interested in what price you trying to get? Does it have a clean history? no fender benders/engine replacements(Already found 2 eap with a large past history). Im located in ct so it would be a local sale. thanks

Old 02-22-2006, 10:04 PM   #3
Georgejetson
Focus Rookie

OK, lets see, very clean history. I bought it new and drive it every day, no accidents. The closest thing that you could call a problem was last winter a guy backed into my front bumper at work, punctured it. I didn't want it repaired as the car was still pretty new, so I had the body shop order and paint a new svt bumper. Thats about it other than a foglight I noticed wasn't working, haven't had the chance to replace it yet. The interior is perfect as it should be, I don't smoke. Everything works and nothing has been replaced. I haven't had any clutch issues or anything like that. I did bring it to the dealership last year to have them listen to the engine, thought it sounded louder in the valvetrain. They said normal for this engine in cold weather, warm weather came and everything sounded great, weird. She runs and drives great, very fun car. The audiophile system is way bettter than my shaker 500 in my 05 gt mustang, much clearer. Thats pretty much everything about the car, I have no reason to leave anything out as I'm not thrilled about selling. The honest answer regarding price is that I don't want to settle for a lower amount like 14k, it just isn't worth it to me. If I could shoot for the moon I'd love 16k, possibly take less if I decide not to sell something else.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
psychobiker02563
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17288
What I Drive: 2001 Jackpot Gold Metallic Ford Focus 4dr

FF Reputation: 1 psychobiker02563 Good Standing Member
where in mass are u ? im on the cape i want to take a look maybe.
Disclaimer: All Ford employees, Ford dealerships and service personnel: This in no way constitutes an admission or acknowledgement of tampering, modification, or alteration of any vehicle in my possession in such a manner as to void, cancel, deny or otherwise refuse service on any service contracts, warrantees, or recall notices covering said vehicle. This and other posts submitted on this forum, under the screenname psychobiker02563 simply represent an attempt to gain acceptance from a peer group espousing cars of a high performance nature - including those that have been altered to improve or enhance the automobile's natural characteristics.
---------------------------------------------------

Old 02-23-2006, 09:27 PM   #5
Georgejetson
Focus Rookie

I'm in Norton, right next to Wheaton college and rt. 495.

Bookmarks & Social Networks