LI meet 2/19 (sunday) - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > North East Fanatics

North East Fanatics Serving the Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New England, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-15-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31074
What I Drive: 2002 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 eurotrashvrt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
LI meet 2/19 (sunday)

Alright so this sunday it is then, same place as the first one. It will be cold, not going to lie, but the snow should be pretty much melted by then because the raising temperatures this week and the rain friday. But none the less I can bare it, so you guys can too. Also if it really gets that cold, we can go inside chilis or something and grab some food.

So here it is.

Sunday February 19 at 1 pm
at Raceway Park loews movie theatre
Westbury, NY

use this address to map quest

1025 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY

Its a big parking lot, so basically the best place to meet is by the entrence of the whole place. When you drive in you will see 3 restaurants on your right and you will see the movie theatre on the right, from there you will make your first left towards the movie theaters, make your first left after that and go to the corner of the parking lot, that is where i will be. There will be some vws there probably and my focus. We can chill for a while, grab food if we want.
Whatever turns up. If for some reason it looks like bad weather and rain than well arrange another date.

Also i know this is a focus meet but if you have any friends who drive other cars, its open. Post in any other forum you want also.

Greg

It makes even the Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT feel slow and pointless. It is a triumph for lunacy over common sense, a triumph for man over nature and a triumph for Volkswagen over absolutely every other car maker in the world.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing MemberAlgorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Will be there. Are your friends in VWs actually gonna be there this time? ;) Or were they scared off by Jason's nitrous? I wonder how he's doing.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #3
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

im sure i can get my friend with the tt to come out. Something always pops up so its not always clear cut. Like sleeps in our some shit like that. I only have one friend on the island currently with a vw, maybe hell make it. The others are at school right now.

We shall see though.
It makes even the Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT feel slow and pointless. It is a triumph for lunacy over common sense, a triumph for man over nature and a triumph for Volkswagen over absolutely every other car maker in the world.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti
Old 02-15-2006, 03:37 PM   #4
Algorhythm

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing MemberAlgorhythm Excellent Standing Member
I'm only kidding around :)

It was fun with the 5(?) of us last time anyway
Old 02-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #5
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

haha, its cool, they suck at doing things anyways. I seem to be the only one who can actually get things done on time. I hate being late and such, and commit to something 100percent if i say im going to do it.

But yeah 5 of us were cool, hopefully we can get more but the col might throw some people off. But i was gonna say, i posted this in the Focal Jet, rather linked them over here so maybe some of those cats will come out.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti
Old 02-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #6
Algorhythm

Hey guys. Mike (MIKESSVT, also the guy who is doing my exhaust) says that his friend has a Cougar meet the same time we have our Focus meet.. we should join them together. Probably have them come to us since we have such an open area. I'll ask him.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #7
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

that sounds good, i have my camera this time, so that would be a good idea.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti
Old 02-18-2006, 03:37 PM   #8
Algorhythm

we are trying to get them to come to our place, because their meet was at some guy's house, so our place would be better.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:02 PM   #9
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

yeah get them to come out, its gonna be frigid so bundle up. Ill make sure to grab some pics and then we should go indoors somewhere.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti
Old 02-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #10
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

good times, here are some pics

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti

Bookmarks & Social Networks