VIS CF Hood Update *Installed*. Read Before Purchasing VIS Hoods/Products. - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-07-2006, 09:35 AM   #11
W~Phoenix~{RC}
FF Bouncer

Fan#: 11450
What I Drive: 2003 Silver Frost Sport Edition ATX

FF Reputation: 1 W~Phoenix~{RC} Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
I'll move this to the 'Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews' Forum so more people can see it.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #12
justinrlamb00
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 12105
What I Drive: 2000 green ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 justinrlamb00 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
VIS sucks...I had a Vis Invader hood for a few years, but after about a year the finish started getting hazy spots and where the opening is, where it dips down, the urethane started cracking really badly from the heat. I polished the hood every time that I washed the car, which is once a week just to be sure that this wouldn't happen, but it still did. The fit wasn't even that good. I probably got one from the first few batch's of hoods made since I bought it sometime in early 01, but I dont think that is any excuse. I called VIS and asked them whats up...and their reply was...SORRY. So I asked them...you dont back your product or what??? Once again, their reply...SORRY....so I always tell everyone...DONT BUY A VIS CF HOOD.
JRSC/BBK (186whp 164 wtq), Tuned by FS, FS Race Header and Flex pipe, 5.7" Crank pulley, Borla Exhaust, FS Cool-Flo intake, Crower Stg1 Cams, Esslinger Cam Gears, Ported TB, KYB AGX/Tein Suspension, F2 front bumper,confused body kit, RS limited 17" wheels,Custom Black and Green painted hood, Black ST170 headlights and Euro grill, S2 and 3 piece wrap around wing. Check out my ride www.cardomain.com/memberpage/685643
Old 02-07-2006, 10:56 AM   #13
Stephs2.0Focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13422
What I Drive: 2005 Diamond White Pearl Lancer Ralliart

FF Reputation: 1 Stephs2.0Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
.....thank you everyone for the positive feedback and WPhoenix{RC} for moving it to were more people can see it. I just checked out your car justinlamb00 and its real nice. At first I wanted to go with the sleeper look but after seeing so many green Foci's with kits, I am starting to question my plans.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:32 PM   #14
justinrlamb00
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 12105
What I Drive: 2000 green ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 justinrlamb00 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
thanks...green Foci's have alot of potential to look great, plus there were only 2 of us last year at Focus on the Beach, out of 120 foci's
JRSC/BBK (186whp 164 wtq), Tuned by FS, FS Race Header and Flex pipe, 5.7" Crank pulley, Borla Exhaust, FS Cool-Flo intake, Crower Stg1 Cams, Esslinger Cam Gears, Ported TB, KYB AGX/Tein Suspension, F2 front bumper,confused body kit, RS limited 17" wheels,Custom Black and Green painted hood, Black ST170 headlights and Euro grill, S2 and 3 piece wrap around wing. Check out my ride www.cardomain.com/memberpage/685643

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->