FS focus turbo kit cheap - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-15-2004, 05:24 PM   #1
kmpsi
Banned

Fan#: 3642
FF Reputation: 1 kmpsi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
FS focus turbo kit cheap

i have a t3 turbo kit for sale it is ceramic coated it non intercooled with a used t3 turbo the manifold down pipe and and intake pipes are unused the kit is externally gated but you will need a external wastegate it is not with the kit i bought a couple of the kits with no turbos or wastegates but now i am not going to use them the email me for pics of the kit the retail of the kit was around 2000 but i am willing to let the kit go for 1199 obo i do have a couple but i only have one turbo so if you are interested in a kit with no turbo i will sell for 1000 i did find a guy who will sell me new turbonetics super 60 turbos for 550 and deltagate wastegates for 199 so if you would want new i can also give that option kit should fit perefect the only thing that the guy told me was that the intake pipe might have to be cut email me with any questions thankyou Keenan

kmpsi@earthlink.net

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2004, 03:50 AM   #2
kmpsi
Banned

Fan#: 3642
FF Reputation: 1 kmpsi Good Standing Member
TURBO KIT

MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OR THESE KITS AND I DONT WANT TO LIST ON EBAY SO LET ME KNOW THANKS FOR LOOKING

Old 02-18-2004, 09:39 AM   #3
02SVTFOCI
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 147
What I Drive: 02 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 02SVTFOCI Good Standing Member
I am interested in seeing some pics and of hearing about what is specifically inclusive with the kit...........I think I speak for most people on the board that they get a little hesitant when it comes to sending a wad of cash to someone very new to the board. Not trying to offend just wanted to give you some FYI...........

-Later

Old 09-29-2004, 05:49 PM   #4
turbonatic
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 13605
What I Drive: 2004, Blue, ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 turbonatic Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
the kit you have for sell has turbo and all piping only.. no maf or injectors... and it also needs and external waistgate....

Old 09-29-2004, 08:28 PM   #5
focusguy61
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7624
What I Drive: red zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focusguy61 Good Standing Member
im very intrested and i would buy it with out the turbo but does it come with maf and injectors pm me please

Old 12-05-2004, 03:33 AM   #6
knightriderzx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 274
What I Drive: 2008 Black SRT4

FF Reputation: 2 knightriderzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Re: FS focus turbo kit cheap

Quote:
Originally posted by kmpsi
i have a t3 turbo kit for sale it is ceramic coated it non intercooled with a used t3 turbo the manifold down pipe and and intake pipes are unused the kit is externally gated but you will need a external wastegate it is not with the kit i bought a couple of the kits with no turbos or wastegates but now i am not going to use them the email me for pics of the kit the retail of the kit was around 2000 but i am willing to let the kit go for 1199 obo i do have a couple but i only have one turbo so if you are interested in a kit with no turbo i will sell for 1000 i did find a guy who will sell me new turbonetics super 60 turbos for 550 and deltagate wastegates for 199 so if you would want new i can also give that option kit should fit perefect the only thing that the guy told me was that the intake pipe might have to be cut email me with any questions thankyou Keenan

kmpsi@earthlink.net
No offence, but for God's sake please use periods and commas when you write. It's so hard to read that i lost interest when my head started to hurt.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:16 AM   #7
cobrar97
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13811
What I Drive: 2000 Silver ZX3 Kona

FF Reputation: 1 cobrar97 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
I'll second that.

Old 12-05-2004, 12:13 PM   #8
1turbozx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15014
FF Reputation: 1 1turbozx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
dude these kits have been for sale for like 2 years i seen it on the jet and ebay i think u still have them damn

Old 12-07-2004, 12:01 AM   #9
Focu5ed
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2635
FF Reputation: 1 Focu5ed Good Standing Member
pics?

Old 12-07-2004, 01:08 PM   #10
Brandonsask8er
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1689
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX3