anyone heard from walter marcy??? - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-17-2005, 06:05 PM   #31
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
dude....its been a month and a half now just for a delete kit??? no communication what so ever, how long should a part like this take??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2005, 06:08 PM   #32
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 18519
What I Drive: 05 ST

FF Reputation: 1 y2kpedo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
im still wating for my SCT.

did everyone get their stuff. this would be my 1st and last time i order from MMs, and i dont recomend him to any one.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:27 PM   #33
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Walter sounds like a great guy, but according to "buyer beware" codes......he should post whether or not something is on back order or the amount of time it takes to ship to a customer.

But give the guy a break jeez, he's doing all of us a favor.............no other companies want anything to do with the Focus, just a select group of guys. So stop being pricks and be patient.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:19 PM   #34
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
yeah what a big a prick i am.....thanks eazyrider for being an adult about it
Old 12-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #35
MISVTfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13841
What I Drive: 08 Fusion SEL, Focus ST on order

FF Reputation: 1 MISVTfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
You guys need to relax this is turning more into an argument than a discussion. I understand where you are coming from but you must remember he is just ONE man and look at all the stuff he has to do/deal with. It's too bad you haven't recieved your parts in what you would consider a timely fashion. But its also unfortunate for the reputation of Walter Marcy that you guys bash on his company. Remember when you deal with a specialized company like Marcy Motorsports you're probably going to have to wait longer, and I believe you understand the reasons and remember why you bought from him in the first place, good very high quality pieces which are specially designed. He could choose not to deal with Focus owners anymore and I would find that unfortunate because I have seen some of his work and he is truely a genius. If you really have a problem with his business dealings thats okay, you can vent about it but don't totally bash it because I know there are some very satisified customers.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:47 PM   #36
Ripped ST 151
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29959
What I Drive: 05 Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 Ripped ST 151 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
no ones bashing on marcy motorsport.....they have awesome products.....what we're bashing on is the amount of time it takes to receive an order. in all my years working on cars, i've never, and i mean NEVER, have waited this long for any part.

conclusion: BUY FROM WALTER!!!!!

(but in most cases, be prepared to wait.....and wait....and wait)

ST Crew #13

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->