anyone heard from walter marcy??? - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-10-2005, 06:33 AM   #21
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Walter...I tried to send you a PM to explain where I'm coming from, but you don't allow PMs. So you left me and more than likely others no choice but to post things here, right ? It was certainly NOT my intention to "stir things up". You state that the "focus community just isn't paying the bills". Have you thought thru the idea that if you simply communicated better, or devised some type of standardized follow up system, you may get more business ? I've never read ONE bad thing about your products, everything has been positive, but I can't personally in good conscious, feel too good about spending money with a company that makes me unconfortable about their sales processes. I totally understand you have a full plate and are running things by yourself at this point. But try and put yourself into your customer's or potential customer's shoes and see how things have appeared to us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2005, 09:25 AM   #22
Axman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1868
What I Drive: 2005 liquid grey metalic ZX3 ses

FF Reputation: 1 Axman Good Standing Member
i didnt mean for this to get out of control. i was really just looking for a reply from marcy. i was just wondering on the status of my cams, ive been holding off on changing my oil to do this install. i just got nervous when you said you were getting back on monday and i tried to call and sent emails and got nothing all week until i made this post. im sure everyone can understand the situation.
FC TB,UDP
Old 11-10-2005, 01:27 PM   #23
dsbZX4ST
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20875
What I Drive: 2005 ZX4 ST

FF Reputation: 1 dsbZX4ST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Don't want to jump in the middle of anybodies business, but I would like to say I had nothing but great service from Marcy Motorsports. I ordered a Red CAI for my ST in late August, got a confirmation waited a week and emailed him to just see if they were off back order, the very next day I got a response telling me when he expected them to be shipped and everything. A couple of weeks later, it arrived. I will admit I ordered and then read some people having trouble getting in contact and it worried me some, but then I read post where this was common thing and not to worry, W. Marcy isn't going to keep your money. He will get the product to you. I also heard that he isn't going to have any back order issues with the CAIs for a while.

I wouldn't order a CAI from anywhere else, great job on design, powder coating is perfect, performance is great from it. The kit has grade A parts in it.
Team Duratec #14
ST Crew #9
http://photobucket.com/albums/c392/dsbZX4ST
Mods: MM CAI,Street Appearance Spoiler, SVT pedals
Old 11-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #24
MarcyMotorsport
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1444
What I Drive: 2.3L Focus

FF Reputation: 1 MarcyMotorsport Good Standing Member
I appreciate that things are calming down here. I usually ship USPS, but they are closed tomorrow for the holiday, so everything will be loaded in the truck and be on it's way Saturday morning.

As for PMs on this site, they are disabled by the administrators, and I completely repect that. This may change eventually, but not imediately.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:14 AM   #25
Axman
Focus Enthusiast

thanx hopeing to have my cams installed by next weekend!!
FC TB,UDP
Old 11-13-2005, 10:11 AM   #26
magic2119
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17493
What I Drive: 2005 yellow zx3

FF Reputation: 1 magic2119 Good Standing Member
hey walter... i was wondering if you were going to be able to send my the ups money to send you the 2nd CAI i got back? no hurry, it was like 12 bucks or something, and could you take out a few bucks and drop in on one of the rubber gomets that goes in the top half of the Cold air intake ( i lost mine somehow). i am only running 1/2 of a mm CAI rightnow lol.

thanks so much
Jon
Team Duratec #15

You Are NOT Prepared!!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:25 AM   #27
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
did anyone receive a call or tracking number?
Old 11-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #28
Axman
Focus Enthusiast

give him a call tommorow and see waht you can get, the holiday kinda screwed things up a little
FC TB,UDP
Old 11-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #29
Dragon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9785
What I Drive: 04 Infra-Red ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Dragon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
All I can say is I've had gr8 dealings with Walter. I've gotten my CAI and Cams from him. It can be tough sometimes getting hold of him but he does carry a full plate. Please be patient and I promise you ... you won't regret it.
Cosworth Header, Crane Cams, SCT Tune By Marcy Motorsports, Marcy CAI, FS Stealth Exhaust, FC 65mm TB, BS Delete, Lentech Valve Body, S2K PushStart, Eibach Pro Plus Suspension, DTM Pro Body Kit, Excel BK7 wheels, Fuzion ZRi 215/45/17, Tinted Windows, Custom Fuel Door, M3 Mirrors, Hid's, Blaze UnderBody Kit, Euro Grille, Redline Quicklift, Strut Tower Covers, Custom Ovals, Debadged, Various interior pieces painted, Leather Interior, Speedhut Gauges, Pioneer AVH6600DVD with Sirius, Kove 7" headrest monitors, Kove Armegedon AD2400 amp, Hart HT300 amp, Diamond Hex S600S component's, 3 Kove 12" subwoofers, CCFL's, LED's
Old 11-14-2005, 07:41 AM   #30
hkysk8r07
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5957
What I Drive: 00 I-R ZX3/ 07 Reflex Silver GTI

FF Reputation: 1 hkysk8r07 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally posted by pzevfloord140
did anyone receive a call or tracking number?
dude if you know USPS priority they only update at night anyways and it's usually not updated until after it arrives. give him a break today is monday i'm sure he has a lot of orders to ship and like he said i'm sure yours will be one of them. you apologized then the next day you get mad again?? and so what if your bank acct was debited. that usually happens when you "BUY" something it costs money. bills need to be paid supplies need to be baught etc. it is currently 5:43 am PST here i doubt he doesn't open until 7 the earliest but try calling around 10am here to see if ti will ship or not. i'm sure he'll try to have alot of stuff ready by 12.

Bookmarks & Social Networks