anyone heard from walter marcy??? - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-09-2005, 07:18 PM   #11
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Marcy Motorsport, 2504 Mountain Mesa Rd., Lake Isabella CA 93240

It's really sad, I know this isn't the first post about poor communication from him or his staff. I do realize he's small, most likely produces most of his products in small batches, but there's no excuse for the lack of communication - no returning of emails, phone not being answered, calls not being returned etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #12
frenimy
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 25638
What I Drive: 2003 ZX3 2.3l

FF Reputation: 1 frenimy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Leave the man alone he is really a great guys and it is just him in a little shop. I live about 45min from his shop and I have never had a problem contacting him and he has answered all of my questions and them some. I am sure that you will get your stuff and be more than satified. Everyone seems to be in such a huge hurry to get things done just relax.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:26 PM   #13
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Side note, hopefully it's just a technical issue, but marcy's website isn't available. I get the cannot find server error message
Old 11-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #14
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
frenimy.......there's no excuse, no matter WHAT, for what walter does, he has a responsibility as a business owner to communicate with his customers, especially when he has their money.....for a week, i've tried calling about 10 times and no answer......

.....but ofcourse walter had time to collect the money from all of as

im going to his shop tomorrow and have a chat with him
Old 11-09-2005, 07:38 PM   #15
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

I HOPE there's a good explanation for everything. However, a suggestion to those who have paid for an item with a credit card, and have not yet received it - contact your credit card company and ask to dispute the charges. They will investigate promptly, make every attempt to contact the vendor (Marcy) and if things can't get resolved, they will reverse the charges that were made.

The process make take a week or more, but you SHOULD get all of your money back, and it just might wake up Walter if he's getting money taken from HIS bank account for items he's sold but not yet delivered in a reasonable time period.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:16 PM   #16
MarcyMotorsport
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1444
What I Drive: 2.3L Focus

FF Reputation: 1 MarcyMotorsport Good Standing Member
Wow, you all need to calm down. Unfortunately, I haven't made it back to the shop yet, and I have been away from the computer. I have cams, flashers, throttle bodies, balance shaft deletes, cam tools, and air intakes waiting to ship. I'll finally be back late tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. I'll be busy shipping all day Friday. If you ordered something, you'll get a tracking number by friday afternoon/evening depending on where you are. If you ordered by phone, I'll call you with the numbers.

For the record, I'm not a sponsor of this board and I DON'T post here out of respect to the owners of this site. I'm only here now because I got a message from someone else bringing this to my attention.

pzevfloord140: I take your visit comment as a threat. Please, come to my shop. We'll discuss your comments then.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:37 PM   #17
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

no thanks, you 3 hours away, and not worth it dude.....
Old 11-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #18
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Walter... I've never ordered from you, so I can't speak from personal experience, but can you see how things APPEAR to people ? Frankly I'd be upset too, if I ordered something, wasn't given a time frame for shipping, was billed immediately, didn't have any email or phone calls returned in a timely manner...a little communication goes a LONG way in keeping customers happy, especially when you have as good a product line as you have.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:05 AM   #19
MarcyMotorsport
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1444
What I Drive: 2.3L Focus

FF Reputation: 1 MarcyMotorsport Good Standing Member
The person who started this thread was informed when his parts would ship. Backorders can and will happen, and this was the case here. He was told his items would ship when I returned. Unfortunately, my return has been delayed a few days.

I am the ONLY person running this business right now, which tends to make things take longer. There are no other employees to carry the work load or take up the slack. I have to work around the phone calls and the walk-ins, and I'm generally in the shop 14-16 hours a day unless I'm sick or away from the shop. Ocassionally, I work away from the shop as a consultant for another company because the Focus community just isn't paying the bills.

Threads like this are tough for me. I completely understand the anxious desire to get new speed parts for your car. But this is not the place to complain to file a complaint. This is my 37th post here in over 2 years. I don't frequent this board, and for that matter, I don't spend much time on message boards in general. When people who aren't buying from my company jump in and stir things up, I'm even less interested in dealing with this kind of thread.

As I stated in my last post "I'll be busy shipping all day Friday. If you ordered something, you'll get a tracking number by friday afternoon/evening depending on where you are. If you ordered by phone, I'll call you with the numbers."
Old 11-10-2005, 02:56 AM   #20
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

sorry for being a dick walter.....i just get so anxious about things.....sounds like you have alot on your plate so sorry for being rude about things. i just have this idea of how a business should be run and if someone elses business doesn't correspond to that i get defensive and wonder why.

my problem is, i forget that your a person and have a life outside MM, sorry yeah man, again, sorry....do what you gotta do

jay

Bookmarks & Social Networks