anyone heard from walter marcy??? - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
Axman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1868
What I Drive: 2005 liquid grey metalic ZX3 ses

FF Reputation: 1 Axman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Angry anyone heard from walter marcy???

i ordered my cams about 3 weeks ago, i know he was out of stock at the time then he went to sema and said he would ship them on monday the 7th, but i get no emails back from him about it and no one awnseres the phone. so am i out 420 dollars...... would be nice to get some sort of response leeting me know of the situation

FC TB,UDP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2005, 03:31 PM   #2
aero_student
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1979
What I Drive: '03 Focus ZX3 PZEV

FF Reputation: 1 aero_student Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
He JUST got back from SEMA, let the man breathe. I'm sure they are at the very least on the way to him from Crane if not on their way to you.
MarcyMotorsport:CAI, balanced 11.6:1 motor with ranger crank, cosworth flywheel, tumble flap delete, supertec valve springs, crane cams, clutch master stg I clutch, protoype MarcyMotorsport 2.5" exhaust, FC throttlebody, Quaife, svt bumpers and brakes, full energy bushings, etc.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:49 PM   #3
Axman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1868
What I Drive: 2005 liquid grey metalic ZX3 ses

FF Reputation: 1 Axman Good Standing Member
he said they were due to arrive last monday and that he wouldnt be there to ship them, he said he would shot me an email letting me know on the status of it, and it has been 3 full days, and also no one is awnseirng the phone
FC TB,UDP
Old 11-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
ya same here axman.....i ordered the b.s. delete kit about 2 weeks ago, no email, not answering phone calls, no receipt of payment.....but ofcourse the money has been debted from my account. i do understand he was at sema for a week and all the work that causes, and as much as i appreciate all his hard work, i think its joke i have to wait this long for a few pieces of metal and a bolt. i would understand if he just made emails to people who orded so they know that their money is in a safe place and that there order is being taken care of, but come on Walter, hire some more people or something....
Old 11-09-2005, 06:57 PM   #5
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 18519
What I Drive: 05 ST

FF Reputation: 1 y2kpedo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
SAME HERE DUDE. this is so #$%%ed up. the payment was cleared out by the 10-21-05, and the order was placed on the 10/19, he just does not work well with his customers . i just hope he tunes my flasher right. or else i'll be so so so so mad. another company told me he could the same flasher with 3 costum programs for 350. shipped. and i rejected him because i though MMs has better reputation.

ooooo but before making the payment he would replay my email very fast, but now he takes for ever. thats if he does it at all.

anyways trubendz did has done the same thing to me . i guess im just out of luck.

by the way i dont think thisbelongs here.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #6
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

hell i didnt even get a thank you email. when i placed my order.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #7
ben2112g
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 29227
What I Drive: 2005 Red ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 ben2112g Good Standing Member
Communication seems to be a problem with a lot of smaller companies. If only small business owners could understand the value/importance of customer service, it could really set them apart.
I was looking into purchasing the race header that Draxas offers, but after some bad experiences with other small companies, thought I would make sure I could reach someone first. Well, they didn't answer the phone, and haven't responded to my e-mail after three days.
A $400 sale, lost because they couldn't hammer out an e-mail that says "yeah its in stock, you'll be very happy with it."
I will probably end up ordering the more expensive/less approriate for my application cosworth header from focussport, so I can at least be confident that it is on the way.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:08 PM   #8
ZX4STDoug
I don't care

Fan#: 19367
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang V6 6 speed

FF Reputation: 13 ZX4STDoug Great Standing Member
You know, it's really sad hearing all this about Marcy. I've been debating on which CAI to order; I've heard SO many positive things about his product, but for every positive comment I hear, I read/hear 5 like those above. If people would only communicate, things would be much better. I would have no problem ordering something, being told "it's going to be 6 weeks before we ship, and we won't bill you until we ship". That'd be upfront and let a customer make his/her decision. But to bill immediately, take forever to ship and have poor communication, well for me that's a deal breaker.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:10 PM   #9
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

^^^ true. and get the F2 intake in black. it looks cool. and almost looks stock.

when i ordered my intake he send 1 email for a thank you, then he email the next day and told me that there was a problem and that there was going to be a delay on my order. and i still got my intake in less than 2 weeks. but im glad that there was some communication.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #10
pzevfloord140
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22040
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 pzevfloord140 Good Standing Member
does anyone know where MM is located, i'd like to give them a little visit.....

Bookmarks & Social Networks