So Cal Tech/Spa Day 11/19/2005 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

View Poll Results: What do I want from the Tech/Spa day?
Yes. Tech, Spa, Food, and Fun. 9 52.94%
Yes. Tech, Food, and Fun. 4 23.53%
Yes. Tech, and fun. 1 5.88%
No. I am lame. 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2005, 08:13 PM   #1
MaximusZTS
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 24918
What I Drive: 2002 Infra Red ZTS

FF Reputation: 13 MaximusZTS Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So Cal Tech/Spa Day 11/19/2005

Okay here it is, the long awaited tech day. There will be a Tech/Spa day on 11/19/2005. It will be held at Troys (ztecpower) house. We will work and detail cars hang out, eat, drink, and be merry. We want to provide all the food and cleaning supplies but because that crap is not free we will need help. I am a working stiff and will be fronting all the money for this event, so your help would be great. I am asking for a $10 donation. This will cover food and supplies. If you dont want to detail your car and just want to wrench on cars and eat food then a $5 donation will be more fitting. If there is any money left over maybe we will raffel it off, or keep it for the next meet. (we can all figure this out later.) We will meet at 9:00am on Saturday the 19 of November. Troy please post directions to your house.

Tech: Troy has a grip of all the tools we would need for just about any project, but if you have some tools or specialty tools please bring those too.

Spa: I have contacted Wayne at Waynes towels about getting all the supplies from him. So will have the best stuff money can buy. (or at least the best stuff I can buy.) I do plan on getting Clay Bar, which if you plan on doing on the tech/spa day will pay for your $10 donation right there. I will be talking to Wayne later today so I will let you guys know about what else we will have.

Food: The cheap way to do this is Pizza. I would prefer if we did a BBQ. If we do a BBQ We can supply basics, but if you want your filet mignon bring your own. As for drinks, let me know what you want to have.

Fun: I will bring my xboxes and some games. Troy has a monster of a TV that we can use for games, movies, sports, ect..

Please understand this is a community effort if you say you are going to come please come because I will be buying food and supplies for you and I will need your $. If you are a no show and I thought you were coming, I eat that cost.

Please post what kind of projects you may want to preform so we can all help out and make sure we have everything you will need. Post what kind of food and drinks you want. Post if you are going to want to detail your car. (So I know what/how much to order.) Post anything that might help make this day better.

Some of you may need to drive a long distance to get here, but it will be worth it. If your getting married on that day, change the wedding, your wife is due on the day, put a cork in her. My goal is to see at least 20 Foci there.

ZETEC Crew #2.0
SoCal Focus Owners Map

If you are looking for a quailty Auto Detailer in the So Cal Area please view my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2005, 08:30 PM   #2
DareDevil03
Across the Pond

Fan#: 13938
What I Drive: 2001 Nissan Primera (UK Spec)

FF Reputation: 1 DareDevil03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Hell, throw in a place to crash for the night and I'll be set. I'm a electronics wizard. I've done almost everything. From sound systems to lighting. I know how to wire without drilling holes (except for under car lighting kits).

Unless any of you know how to fab and tune a turbo kit in less than a day, I think I'll just be walking around helping out anyone.

-Mike
Old 10-31-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
MaximusZTS
Focus Fanatic

If any one needs to reach me for any thing about this day call me on my cell phone. 562 686 [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*. I dont answer often so just leave a message. Shawn.
ZETEC Crew #2.0
SoCal Focus Owners Map

If you are looking for a quailty Auto Detailer in the So Cal Area please view my profile.

Last edited by MaximusZTS; 11-21-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:03 AM   #4
tfdmissmatch
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 28474
What I Drive: 2003 Focus SE, 5spd, pitch black

FF Reputation: 1 tfdmissmatch Good Standing Member
I want bubbles in the spa and plenty of cactus cooler orange soda! Make it nov. 18th or 19th
Old 11-01-2005, 09:45 AM   #5
ztecpower
Focus Addict

Fan#: 20083
What I Drive: 2002 Infra-red Ford Focus ZTS-S2

FF Reputation: 5 ztecpower Good Standing Member
OK GUYS !! THIS IS IT !!
We are gonna party like it's 199....... SORRY
Here's the mapquest directions to my house........
To The OC TECH DAY !

There you guys go ! And I do Have to say this is gonna be great ! I don't have a HUGE Garage or anything but I have a car port we can work in too..... So we can really work on 2 at a time in the garage / carport. I'll post pictures of my house in a little bit so you guys know what to expect as well as pictures of teh << Yea.... I said it, Garage.

Thanks guys please show your support ! I cook a MEAN hamburger so if that's what everybody eants we can do that up with some Cheese rather cheaply.

Once again thanks shawn for getting this thing off the ground !

Troy.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #6
lyrrad3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 321
What I Drive: 2003 2.3 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 lyrrad3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
i will be there for sure! i may need some help to get a header installed on my duratec. hopefully the header will be in stock before then. im unsure if i want to get the car detailed, but i am sure to have some fun and some food.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:41 PM   #7
DrPhibes
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23070
What I Drive: 2004 Screaming Yellow SVTF ZX5/EAP

FF Reputation: 1 DrPhibes Good Standing Member
geez, 9am on a Saturday, what am I a farmer? lol

this sounds pretty cool, I'll be there
can anyone help me do the fog light mod on my SVT?
I'm also wondering if anyone knows how to plug my Ipod directly into my audiophile 9006?
Am also interested in detailing my car (weather permitting)
I also want to eat, drink and be merry, so i'll be forking over my $10.

If anyone is interested, I can bring my poker chips for those who want to play, anyone have a long table to accommodate 6 poker players? Troy?

Xbox/Halo LAN party?
Old 11-01-2005, 12:56 PM   #8
DareDevil03
Across the Pond

Fan#: 13938
What I Drive: 2001 Nissan Primera (UK Spec)

FF Reputation: 1 DareDevil03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
I only have a PS2, but I an S-Video cable that connects to the GC, PS2, and Xbox. Bring the poker chips, I'm sure we'll all want to play sooner or later.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:25 PM   #9
MaximusZTS
Focus Fanatic

Well I have two xboxes and two copies of Halo 2 we can hook up and play 8 people. I even have an xbox live account on one of the xboxes, so there can be some online game play for four people.
ZETEC Crew #2.0
SoCal Focus Owners Map

Old 11-01-2005, 02:07 PM   #10
MaximusZTS
Focus Fanatic

Hey DrPhibes do you want me to see if I can get you some yellow fogs for your SVT for the tech day? They will prob run about $30 -$35. Let me know, I know a guy who knows a guy. If any one else yould like some brighter headlights or any color fogs/headlights let me know and I can get them. Just let me know what color and temp you want.
ZETEC Crew #2.0
SoCal Focus Owners Map

Bookmarks & Social Networks