What belt brand and size for the svt jrsc bbk? suggestions plz - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Forced Induction

General Forced Induction The place to chat about turbochargers, superchargers nitrous systems and custom engine fabrications.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-26-2005, 12:53 AM   #1
02focusvt
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 28016
FF Reputation: 1 02focusvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
What belt brand and size for the svt jrsc bbk? suggestions plz

i just got the bbk from ford racing in today for my 02 svt focus which has a jrsc on it.The belt that came with it is i belive 105 inches long. The reason i ask this ? is cause my friend also has a svt focus with a jrsc on it but instead of bbk he has a 3 inch pulley on it and his belt is 100 inches.

I heard the tighter the belt the better but my ? is what belt brand u guys using and what size belt are u using for the jrsc svt bbk .

I was thinking of going with a gatorback belt but still dont knwo what size belt i should get thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2005, 08:19 AM   #2
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

Fan#: 11424
What I Drive: svt04

FF Reputation: 1 JSSVT04 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
lol damn u dont believe me hahah i had a 99" and i went up to a 100".

u want the belt very tight for no slipping. it not like a turbo going off the exhaust air

i would say, gatorback. +1 here
Old 10-27-2005, 01:10 PM   #3
02focusvt
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 28016
FF Reputation: 1 02focusvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
its not that i dont believe u its just i talked to jackson racing and they basically gave me a run around saying whatever it came with is the right one and thats it lol
Old 10-28-2005, 06:22 AM   #4
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

Fan#: 11424
What I Drive: svt04

FF Reputation: 1 JSSVT04 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
they dont know shit! i asked them alot of questions and the guys didnt know what he was talkin about. yes, i know they are the maker. wooowwwooww but i will say, they are the 1st company i found out that they dont know much abut there shit. haha

so go spend $40, and get the gatorback 100" and belt dressing. get tuned again and ur good to go. i had the 100" on my car. and had a 99" not a 105 or what ever they gave you.

so you on you want a lose belt. tighter the better.

Bookmarks & Social Networks