Trubendz, are you out there? - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)

DURATEC Performance (2003-2007) The place to chat about any Duratec 23, 23E, and 20 engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #1
ben2112g
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 29227
What I Drive: 2005 Red ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 ben2112g Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Trubendz, are you out there?

Hello, introductions first. I am a long time lurker, first time poster on this board. I have gotten a lot of great info. from this forum that has helped influence some of my decisions on aftermarket parts.
Unfortunately, my first post is kind of a rant. You know what they say about a customer with a bad experience telling at least 8-10 people?
Well, here is my story. I ordered my duratec exhaust from Trubendz on Oct. 20. Since then I have not received my system, or been able to reach a single living soul via phone or e-mail. Now at one point, they were without power because of the hurricane. But, they were still able to post updates on their website every other day, and have since had power restored. So for two weeks, they have had my hard earned money in their bank account, and I have nothing. Not even a human contact on the other end. That is no way to run a business. Customers deserve better service than that. I urge others who are purchasing exhaust systems to look elsewhere. A few extra dollars would be well worth it for my peace of mind right now.

Regards,
Ben

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2005, 03:56 PM   #2
blanezx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 764
What I Drive: 03 twi-blue zx3

FF Reputation: 5 blanezx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
I tried calling them for about a month at varying times about getting a flexpipe and never got an answer. I guess the guy(s) just don't have staff to do the exhaust work and answer phones.

FR stg 2 cams, UR cam gears, FC 65mm TB, ported 2k manifold, 50lb injectors, FC race header, Bosal flex, Borla catback, Zex, Procharger, Xcal2
Old 11-02-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
SD_Focus

Fan#: 11575
What I Drive: 2001 BMW Z3 Roadster 3.0

FF Reputation: 34 SD_Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
I sent them several emails before i purchased my exhaust and I always got a response whithin 24 hours. They make their systems in batches and sometimes won't have yours made for a week or two. I waited about a week for the batch to be made then it was shipped and I have been happy ever since. Something must be going on if they aren't answering emails. just wait it out. They have many happy customers such as myself.
SoCal Crew #21
Old 11-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #4
W~Phoenix~{RC}
FF Bouncer

Fan#: 11450
What I Drive: 2003 Silver Frost Sport Edition ATX

FF Reputation: 1 W~Phoenix~{RC} Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
I dealt with them about 2 months ago and I was able to reach them via phone. It took them about 2-3 weeks to get my parts made and shipped out and shipping took about 5 days to get to me. Overall, I was pleased with their customer service and the quality of the product that I received. Though I did find it impossible to reach them on the phone anytime after noon. I could always catch them around 9-10AM. I hope that you are able to sort everything out and get what you want

Cheers!
Old 11-02-2005, 06:53 PM   #5
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 18519
What I Drive: 05 ST

FF Reputation: 1 y2kpedo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
i ordered mine around oct 20 too, and 1st they told me that they had a batch coming in like 1-2 weeks, then two weeks later the hurricane hit them and they where out of power. i email them 2 days ago and im still wating.

i have to wait a bit longer since i ordered my exhaust with 2 round mufflers, because of my headers. so i think im lucky if i get it by the end of this month.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #6
LoLo2000
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17550
What I Drive: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Twin Turbo

FF Reputation: 1 LoLo2000 Good Standing Member
Damn i feel for you guys it sucks to wait any amount of time with no response. I recommend hitting up F2 for things. I ordered an intake and had it in 2 days, exhaust was shipped and arrived 3 days after i paid for it. now thats good service.

F2 RS Front Bumper
Old 11-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #7
y2kpedo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 18519
What I Drive: 05 ST

FF Reputation: 1 y2kpedo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
ya i know i got my intake very fast too. but mine is a speciall order, and i "want" a 2.5in exhust not a 2.25.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:29 PM   #8
focusedaddiction
2focusedracing

Fan#: 23787
What I Drive: 2003 sangria red 5spd. ZX3Turbo

FF Reputation: 4 focusedaddiction Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
I got emailed back whithin 12 hours for my flex pipe saying it shipped out 11/1.
hopefully my mbrp will be close behind, it was still in production when I ordered..must be popular..account was charged yesterday so must be on the way , can't wait to install!!
_/\_/\_SCCA_/\_/\_SM #74_/\_/\_BRING ON THE CONES!...zetec crew #74
ZX3..underpressure
tuning by TOM
Old 11-02-2005, 11:20 PM   #9
LoLo2000
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 17550
What I Drive: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Twin Turbo

FF Reputation: 1 LoLo2000 Good Standing Member
Check with Ricardo, he said he was planing on making 2.5 stainless about a month ago when i talked to him.

F2 RS Front Bumper

Bookmarks & Social Networks