"Official" Hawaii Photo Thread - Page 7 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Hawaii Fanatics

Hawaii Fanatics Serving the Hawaii, Maui, Lānai, Molokai, Oahu and Kauai island regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #61
Random Select
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 50173
What I Drive: A Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Random Select Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YZ04 View Post
the bumblebee

the ride height looks worse than my car...maybe it's the rims
If those are stock HIDs, I got dibs! jk
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #62
alohaSVTF
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 56229
What I Drive: '02 Silver SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 alohaSVTF Good Standing Member
bumblebee's from georgia. that front bumper doesn't look svt at all..? front bumper's messing up the ride height.

'02 Silver SVTF #2615
Old 05-30-2008, 11:48 PM   #63
Random Select
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaSVTF View Post
bumblebee's from georgia. that front bumper doesn't look svt at all..? front bumper's messing up the ride height.
The entire front of the car seems to be higher than the rear. The front bumper does seem to be a OEM SVT bumper but it just lacks the bottom rubber lip.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #64
YZ04
Focus Addict

Fan#: 33875
What I Drive: A 4 door family saloon, '09 Trek2.1

FF Reputation: 10 YZ04 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (25)
whoa we both answered his ? at the same time (almost) lol
Old 05-31-2008, 12:02 AM   #65
YZ04
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Select View Post
I'm actually looking to get some fenders and also a new ST170 rear bumper for a little project that I'm thinking of doing.
You still doing the rieger (sp?) project? My car'll be paid off in the middle of September, and I'm thinking of ordering a huge lot of crap from Mr. Sascha as an early x-mas present to myself (no, the car actually haha)
Old 05-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #66
alohaSVTF
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 56229
What I Drive: '02 Silver SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 alohaSVTF Good Standing Member
hey i really appreciate your comments/feedback. i found this at ebay, what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01...spagenameZWDVW

i'm AL, btw. i'm an electrician by trade, but i don't have the confidence with vehicle electronics/electrical. might any of you have the know how to install one of these?

so where can i get special wiring/harnesses to upgrade headlights? how much are they?

hey YZ, where did you get your inpros from? i asked the seller at FJ to post pics of his '04 lights.

thanks!

'02 Silver SVTF #2615
Old 05-31-2008, 02:36 AM   #67
Random Select
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by YZ04 View Post
You still doing the rieger (sp?) project? My car'll be paid off in the middle of September, and I'm thinking of ordering a huge lot of crap from Mr. Sascha as an early x-mas present to myself (no, the car actually haha)
The Rieger rear valance is already on the Euro rear bumper, so I'm running almost fully European on the exterior. Just a little more fixing here and there and I'll be complete.

Anybody know of a place or know someone that can fix the A/C on my car? I need that to be fixed and also need to have my crank pulley (under drive pulley) replaced to the stock one. I'm willing to pay. I have the OEM pulley and belt, so whoever uninstalls it can keep my aftermarket under drive pulley just for doing the swap.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #68
YZ04
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaSVTF View Post
hey i really appreciate your comments/feedback. i found this at ebay, what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01...spagenameZWDVW

i'm AL, btw. i'm an electrician by trade, but i don't have the confidence with vehicle electronics/electrical. might any of you have the know how to install one of these?

so where can i get special wiring/harnesses to upgrade headlights? how much are they?

hey YZ, where did you get your inpros from? i asked the seller at FJ to post pics of his '04 lights.

thanks!
I'm pretty confident you could do your installs yourself. Vehicle electronics are the same as any other electronics. I've done my alarm, remote start, power sunroof, power windows, power locks, automatic sunroof control, worked with relays, cd player, speakers, etc on my Focus, and I never had any prior experience. For you, might be easier though since you have some electrician trade experience. Installing your headlights should be as simple as removing the old headlamps, put the new ones in, and plug in the connector(s). Most aftermarket non-oem lights are plug and play. If you go Euro though, you need to wire them up yourself, and that's when having a Ford workshop wiring manual (in your model year) comes in handy.

I got my old in.pros from this seller in Germany. He has a lot of OEM Euro stuff, as well as some nice aftermarket items. If you order from there, keep in mind your parts are coming from Germany. Since we're in Hawaii, it takes almost a month and a half to get your packages from there. My current set of HID's I found on eBay for dirt cheap since they needed a good refurbishment/restoration work. A new set could cost you up to $900!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Select View Post
Anybody know of a place or know someone that can fix the A/C on my car? I need that to be fixed and also need to have my crank pulley (under drive pulley) replaced to the stock one. I'm willing to pay. I have the OEM pulley and belt, so whoever uninstalls it can keep my aftermarket under drive pulley just for doing the swap.
how come you undoing your udp? what % is yours? Is it giving you a/c problems?

I just installed my 50% udp a month ago. It's pretty easy to remove, but the only hard part I ran into was getting the stupid belt on and off. It also made my a/c blow air more slowly. Haven't had any charging issues yet since I did the "big three" upgrade before installing it (knock on wood)
Old 06-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #69
Random Select
Focus Enthusiast

Well according to the Ford dealer, the reason why my car is throwing a CEL is because of the pulley. I just want it uninstalled. I'll give the UDP + smaller belt to whoever does it. As for the A/C problems, that's just a whole different issue as it's not related to the CEL/UDP thing. I really need to have my A/C working and this CEL taken care of.

Yes...I'm actually gonna try and get my car up and running with no problems just so I can get recon, lol.

Once I get these problems fixed, I need to make a quick order to Sascha for some amber sidemarkers (I do plan on ordering a few other small goodies, so if anyone want to jump onto the order to save on shipping, feel free to do so). After that, an alignment and I SHOULD pass with no problems.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #70
YZ04
Focus Addict

Wow when I last saw your car I thought it was perfect...never woulda realized it had problems besides that dent in the fender you showed me lol. I've had a CEL for 1/2 a year because I blocked off my EGR pipe with a piece of soda can. My EGR system is crap. Believe me, the car runs soooo much smoother with that thing blocking the way...no more hesitations or stumble like before.

I would consider helping you with your UDP....but not at my place...too many irritating ricer neighbors lol

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.