How to: Install an RS center console and Starter button - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK1 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-25-2008, 07:39 AM   #21
UKfocusRS
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 49956
What I Drive: Focus RS

FF Reputation: 1 UKfocusRS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I have 2 RS center consoles spare, both from crashed Focus RS's. Both has starter button and build number plate still attached and are undamaged.

Just to give you an idea, new from Ford here in the UK a bare console will set you back over £1500 !!!

I have 1 console minus the standard RS sparco handbrake lever cover and gear shift knob and one complete console that includes shift knob, handbrake cover etc ect

These are big items and will need plenty of packaging to ensure safe shipment but I am happy to ship to US as long as you are happy to pay.

Pics will be put up once camera has recharged.

PM me for details
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2008, 08:53 AM   #22
Spinal
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 45687
What I Drive: 2007, Vermillion Red, ZX3 SE

FF Reputation: 29 Spinal Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
this thread is old but wow that looks sick and the price for that RS console above me is outrageous.
Last Of The Hatches #44
Old 03-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #23
Maximamike
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 51323
What I Drive: 2002 Blue SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Maximamike Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfocusRS View Post
I have 2 RS center consoles spare, both from crashed Focus RS's. Both has starter button and build number plate still attached and are undamaged.
How much are you looking for? Price for both seperately?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #24
lunarc
Focus Addict

Fan#: 343
What I Drive: 02' Silver SVT RIP 2007

FF Reputation: 1 lunarc Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Wow! Take advantage of a console that is complete with build #, the starter button alone is $200! and a blank build # is $85!

Trust me I know! :)
2002 SVT Focus #1848
---------------------------
New ride E36 DINAN BMW, Dinan CAI, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Stg1 Suspension, Dinan Stg1 Chip
Old 05-13-2008, 08:43 PM   #25
sM17
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 55991
What I Drive: 2000 Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 sM17 Good Standing Member
eliminate pats

how would one go about eliminating pats all together ..... my focus is a race car and will never be stolen.....all ym race cars are just push button starts and i have on the zx3 but i broke the shroud and now it wont turnover so i need to eliminate overide it whatever.....how do i do this? please help
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 AM   #26
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Memberbesthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
matt thanks for the console. i just now got it installed. i know im slacking. but it looks amazing. everything works. thanks for the help and guidance man. i love it!
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.

Bookmarks & Social Networks