Brucktown = Seller Fraud - Page 7 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 03:41 PM   #61
darkpuppet
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15731
FF Reputation: 1 darkpuppet Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by S2
Haha, that's just Darkpuppet, he's a genius along with being the new ADMIN on FocusCanada.
actually, I just words that sound pretty...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2005, 04:16 PM   #62
TSnedSi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26182
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 TSnedSi Good Standing Member
let us know what happens. im hooked on this thread. i hope you get your $ back

Old 09-28-2005, 10:13 PM   #63
Goat Roper
The Godfather

Fan#: 8634
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 6 Goat Roper Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally posted by S2
I appreciate you popping in on here Darkpuppet. Yeah there have seem some things that shouldn't have been said on here but there's alot of 'excuses' that provoked them. I definitely had no intent for it to spill into FC.net, none whatsoever but buyers on that site should be aware of this and I'm glad someone mentioned it to you.
Agreed, thanks for popping over to drop us a note, classy. Good luck with FC and let us know if we can ever be of service.

Old 09-29-2005, 02:01 PM   #64
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Sorry, I hadn't posted in a while, I am currently refinancing my home, and using the equity to buy some land/home in Vermont my wifes home state. She is terribly lonely without her family, friends and whatnot.

We got everything worked out, and it all came down to she hated my "myspace" page and all the comments people (hot chicks) were making, basically a lot of hot chicks she thought I was meeting/humping because they were posting about my new tatoo and what-not.....of course i wasn't.......just took a pic of my arm and sent it to some of them, some of which I have been knowing for years, most are gay/bi.......

anyway......we got it all cleared up (and her friend Donna the whore was lying on me as usual because I told my cuz she was cheating on him, that was 90% of the problem, plus we can't go out like we did before the baby, I guess it was a delayed depression after the baby) and made up for about a week..... :) Like a real world episode, but I had a revelation last yr after I(edited for content ) some dude in Deep Ellum .........so I anyway.......I don't get mad at people anymore, gotta keep my temper under control

Now, Friday came and gone, no money in paypal......he said my hotmail wasn't working, lol........but I talked to him a couple times on messenger and he said its pending in his buddies account due to sent on the 30th........which is tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath, but I hope it comes thru this time.

I have 4 baby showers this month alone to buy crap for, and 3 weddings next yr including my sisters.........so I could use the money. It seems like I am a for drama these past couple of months.

Oh well, spend more time in the and forget about it.

Last edited by eazyrider_tim; 09-29-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Old 09-29-2005, 02:06 PM   #65
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Yeah well enough is enough if it doesn't go through this time.

Old 09-29-2005, 02:34 PM   #66
TSnedSi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26182
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 TSnedSi Good Standing Member
no $h!t how longs it been now?

Old 09-29-2005, 02:44 PM   #67
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

at least a month........^^^yeah, time for phase 2 after this.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:05 PM   #68
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Talking

Brucktowns friend, which seems to be the root of the problem unintentionally, just like he said, was the reason for the delay. After I filed the claim with paypal, they made his account unusable, so everytime he sent the money it would reverse as soon as it hit the account....I figured that out after the 3rd try last Friday...

So, he did a Western Union online, and I went and picked it up no problem, I had even offered to pay the difference in the W.U. fees just to get it over with, but he was sorry that it took so long. And he paid the fees and sent me the full amount in USD (they are in Canada) today before noon...

So, the case is closed, I am currently trying to figure oue how to do a "resolve case" on the paypal website, it seems paypal's answer to problems are, lets just make it so neither party can use our site, so then we don't have to hear about it....nice customer service guys.

We (me.wife/her friends) are supposed to go out tomorrow, I plan on d-slapping her friend after a couple shots because she was the cause for all my frustration.......anyway, thanks to all you guys, s2 and monkey and others for your help. Wonderful site.........great new friends....

have a great weekend fellas, fall is here!!!

Old 09-30-2005, 03:09 PM   #69
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Glad you finally got it resolved Tim....

Old 09-30-2005, 03:17 PM   #70
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
me too man. I guess this dude wasn't so bad after all. Looks like maybe he was telling the truth. Anyhow, glad its all over , and you got your scrilla.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks