Brucktown = Seller Fraud - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 10:58 AM   #41
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Lets all calm down....and wait till Friday....just 2 days away.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2005, 11:02 AM   #42
revamp
Cashed in my chips

Fan#: 8133
What I Drive: notafocus

FF Reputation: 4 revamp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Oh no he didn't....

Listen here, brat....

I didn't fly through the ranks in the Navy, receive all the awards I did, complete my undergrad degree while deployed, purchase a house in one of the most expensive real estate areas in the country at the age of 25, have a lucrative investment account, an almost-completed master's degree, and an impressive network of friends and business associates that span the world because I'm lucky, okay?

Yes, everything I have done in life has worked out for me. Why? Because I have the ethics, motivation, and responsibility to make it work.

Is this my business? Yes. Why? Because you CHOSE to conduct a business transaction in a private community of which I am a part of. Unfortunately, you managed to mess up a simple transaction, so now the whole community is aware.

You've done your best to fix the problem?? I doubt it.

1. You used someone else's Paypal account. Why? No particular reason, other than you didn't want to take the 30sec-2min (depending how long it takes you to type) to register your OWN for FREE.

2. You jacked up the simple process of a shipping quote.

3. You wanted the buyer to pay for your error

4. You voided the terms of your own contract by changing the shipping price

5. You had "spent" the money sent to you prior to sending the goods.

6. Instead of giving Tim an immediate refund (or sending the wheels) you chose to dick him around by trying to get the money from "your buddy" first.

**Newsflash**
This has NOTHING to do with your buddy. What money issues there are now between the two of you need to be worked out separately. You need to get off you ass, send tim the money (or the wheels, if he still wants them), and THEN try to get the money from your friend. Your friend owes YOU, not Tim.

So, basically you've shown yourself to AGAIN be nothing but an ass. Shut up, because you are only embarrassing yourself.

Old 09-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #43
Goat Roper
The Godfather

Fan#: 8634
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 6 Goat Roper Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally posted by brucktown
I have done my best to fix this problem, and it's going to get fixed asap. So my advice to you is to mind your own business if the future because you never know whos toes you might step on.
A few hundred dollars should not be that difficult to come across, even if you don't have a job. Resolve it or trust me, there are alot of toes HERE that you will be stepping on.

If you want to check with his fraud cohert, here is some PUBLIC info:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerouser?...ofile&id=50797

Oh, and looky, he is selling parts!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothrea...94851#23507522

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2080055

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2042409

Classic:
Quote:
I prefer paypal because i'm confirmed and the whole 9 so you know you are covered and so am I etc...

Old 09-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #44
SoCalDuratec
Livin' it up in Cali

Fan#: 9170
What I Drive: 2004 Blue D23E

FF Reputation: 1 SoCalDuratec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Damn, Tim this really sucks I thought you would have had things straghtened out by now with that jerk-off. Well I think by now it is a good idea to get 'law' involved and take that sucka down.

Old 09-21-2005, 11:50 AM   #45
brucktown
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 934
What I Drive: ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brucktown Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
I love how much people complain about others on this site.
This transaction got screwed up it pretty much was my fault for using a buddy's paypal
I had used his account before and everything had always worked out fine
I tried to have the money refunded as soon as possible but there were mistakes made
TIM IS GETTING HIS MONEY THIS WEEK. READ ON

timeline, 1.Money sent to me on a firday i think
2.That saturday i went away for a week.
3. 2nd day i got back I tried to have the money sent back.
4. Couldn't get sent back immediately because there was negative funds in the account (i was unaware of prior to the sale)
5. An echeque was sent....so we had to wait a week for it to clear.......which it didn't
6. I told my buddy to make sure there was money in his account and try again
had ot wait a week...........it didn't clear
7. which brings us to today when i recieved the message from Tim saying the money didn't clear
8. I said to Tim "i will find out what happened when i get home from work"
followed by If my buddy can't send you the money by paypal or western union by friday then i will

This situation sucks for Tim and myself cus i have to listen to pricks bitch abut it. i am sure Tim feels worse off then me and i sscared he won't get his money. BUt let me reassure Tim that he is going to get his money. Now i know that if i choose to use my buddies paypal account again it will take another week to clear....So i am not going to do that so he gets his money faster.

Yes i could have opened up my own paypal, and i could have done things differently. But this is the way things were done in the timeline specified.

Ohh yeah Revamp......congrats on your acheivements and all. But i don't think they really have much to do with this situation.

Old 09-21-2005, 11:59 AM   #46
brucktown
Focus Enthusiast

"You've done your best to fix the problem?? I doubt it.

1. You used someone else's Paypal account. Why? No particular reason, other than you didn't want to take the 30sec-2min (depending how long it takes you to type) to register your OWN for FREE.

2. You jacked up the simple process of a shipping quote.

3. You wanted the buyer to pay for your error

4. You voided the terms of your own contract by changing the shipping price

5. You had "spent" the money sent to you prior to sending the goods.

6. Instead of giving Tim an immediate refund (or sending the wheels) you chose to dick him around by trying to get the money from "your buddy" first."

Hey Revamp, everything you wrote about above has nothing to do with fixing the problem. They are all things that caused the problem. Except for # 5 which didn't occur. # 6 is also in accurate, i never figured the first echeque would bounce. THis is not an attack at you!! I am just saying what happened and how you shouldn't really be i guess for lack of better words mocking me with the beginning sentences. "You've done your best to fix the problem?? I doubt it." Now that this has kind of gotten out of control with the echeques bouncing i am doing my best to get Tim his money by sending it to him myself.

Thanks

Old 09-27-2005, 01:52 PM   #47
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
So 'Tim' did you get your money back??

Old 09-27-2005, 01:55 PM   #48
brucktown
Focus Enthusiast

He will on friday, I couldn't send the money western union because Tim had claimed the paypal account was trying to fraud him out of money. In order to get the paypal account to work again the money had to be sent via paypal again.....

Old 09-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #49
FocuschicKB2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25344
What I Drive: 2003 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 FocuschicKB2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Oh Lord, Excuse after Excuse after Excuse.
(married to Badblackfocus)

Old 09-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #50
fallacious_focus
This Rabbit is slow

Fan#: 18493
What I Drive: 2008 VW Rabbit S

FF Reputation: 20 fallacious_focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
hey tim, i didnt even realize that this was all happening to you...i guess thats cause i moved. anyway i hope it all works out for you, you are handling this really well all considering. also, i hope that things are going better with the wife...

Sarcasm? Never heard of it.
Playing the devils advocate, just to piss you off.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks