Brucktown = Seller Fraud - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 12:07 PM   #11
pio
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 198
What I Drive: 2014 focus electric

FF Reputation: 2 pio Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
not that...
this is a forum for that...
is all the discution other than saying what happend and why you dindt recommend it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2005, 02:17 PM   #12
brucktown
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 934
What I Drive: ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brucktown Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
well this guy is getting his money back but i mean him bitchin at me doesn't help me want to get it back faster.

The money is going to get there. If it was my account it would have been sent back the next day.

I have never needed a paypal account so i never bothered to get one.

One fact he isn't mentioning is i went on vaction the day after the money went through and didn't have a computer and as for it being 3 weeks that is a crock. it will be 2 weeks come thursday.

He is getting his money back. This bickering is getting old so this is the last you will hear of it from me, so trash talk all ya want i am not responding to a single thing until after the money is sent back and i am responding to apologies
    Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2005, 02:22 PM   #13
munkyv22
Focus Addict

Fan#: 4376
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 munkyv22 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Apologies? You acted extremley unprofessional here.

It takes ten minutes to set up your own paypal account. And the fact that your "friend" got his account jacked because he can't pay his own bills and now Tim has to suffer as a result is assanine.

"Honda engines are stamped with the words 'Chuck Norris' on the block, making them much stronger than American engines."
Old 09-06-2005, 02:44 PM   #14
Gachi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26838
What I Drive: 03 ZX5 Focus / 96 GMC Jimmy

FF Reputation: 1 Gachi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
/agreed
Old 09-06-2005, 03:07 PM   #15
Lukesky1984
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23340
What I Drive: 2001 Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Lukesky1984 Good Standing Member
correct

2003 Oz Rally Lancer (My Girls Ride)
Old 09-06-2005, 03:07 PM   #16
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
thank you, I don't understand why he is bothering to try and defend it, I could have posted every single thing he sent to me, including a couple of uncaring msn messenger chats. But I kept my cool, I wasn't upset until I got riled up by the paypal reps.

It seems its people like you are the reason we might be having to all pay to even use paypal in the near future. And the reason they are working overtime every weekend trying to settle these, "mishaps".

If you actually send the money, I sure will post on here and let everyone know that you sent it. In the meantime, I hope no one buys from you until you set up and learn how to manage your own accounts.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #17
Goat Roper
The Godfather

Fan#: 8634
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 6 Goat Roper Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Agreed, Tim shouldn't have to go on the defensive here because you cannot setup a PayPal account and your buddy "neglected" to tell you that the account had a negative balance. If anything, you should be handling this between yourself and your buddy and just shipping the parts.

For future reference, do a bank transfer of funds from one account to the other, it costs between $15 and $20 but secure and immediate.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:27 PM   #18
eazyrider_tim
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7011
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES Gloss Black

FF Reputation: 2 eazyrider_tim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
For future reference, do a bank transfer of funds from one account to the other, it costs between $15 and $20 but secure and immediate.
yeah, I didn't do a straight transfer because you really don't want to go giving out your accn't info, but you can tell them to keep your transfer private...I didn't know that before.....yep, even the paypal reps told me that. I think I am done buying from individuals online though.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:51 PM   #19
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by eazyrider_tim
I think I am done buying from individuals online though.
Probably not a bad idea. I mean, nothing personal to the people here who can cut a square deal but I've been watching this forum for a long time and it seems like there's been lots of flaky sellers. And flaky buyers, for that matter, too. Sometimes what seems like a good deal ends up being a big fat mess.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #20
microtonal
FF #1 Most Wanted

Fan#: 470
What I Drive: 2012 GTI, 2014 Forester XT

FF Reputation: 12 microtonal Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally posted by eazyrider_tim
I think I am done buying from individuals online though.
Don't let one guy/one bad transaction ruin it for you.

I think as a seller, it you state a price then find out later that your quoted price was off AFTER you received the funds, then you have to eat the cost/difference.
That's why when I sell items here or on ebay, I do my research and sometimes I've had to eat a few bucks but that's my fault for not weighing an item prior to shipment.

Either way, the seller seems to have screwed up in changing the price AFTER payment was received and getting the customer his refund in a timely manner.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.