**Vote for September ROTM** - Page 5 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus - Ride of the Month

Ford Focus - Ride of the Month The place to vote for the Ride of the Month Poll & Showcase of our previous winners.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

View Poll Results: September ROTM
sstfocus 17 12.59%
Dragon 35 25.93%
COCHYN 19 14.07%
03OrangeSVT 40 29.63%
b16sir1991 24 17.78%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #41
mlowery
Focus Addict

Fan#: 14715
What I Drive: flame blue metallic 2010 focus se

FF Reputation: 5 mlowery Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by REDFOCZ
I went with COCHYN being the only Black RS in the world stands out to me
No doubt.......I guess people aren't reading their mod lists and what not or just don't understand how rare and beautiful that car is. But whether he wins or not, COCHYN has the best 4 cylinder Focus in the world and the most rare. Anybody can buy a regular Focus and turbocharge it, but you can't buy the ONE AND ONLY black RS. So whether you win COCHYN, i would take your car over anybodies on this site!!!
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2005, 01:55 PM   #42
CKA
*~*

Fan#: 2313
What I Drive: '02 ZTS/'99 Explorer/'13 Fusion

FF Reputation: 74 CKA Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (24)
Quote:
Originally posted by frostbit_v6
GOTTA GO WITH THE SONIC BLUE B16SIRWHATEVER BECAUSE IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN MY GARAGE
Sweet!

btw, I'm b16sir1991's cheerleader!! hahahahaha Um maybe mascot sounds better! I don't wanna be a cheerleader! LOL
Go Mike!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:03 PM   #43
beat3rfocus
aint no shame

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: Red 1990 Miata Hardtop

Points 15,209, Level 79
Points: 15,209, Level: 79 Points: 15,209, Level: 79 Points: 15,209, Level: 79
Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally posted by mlowery
No doubt.......I guess people aren't reading their mod lists and what not or just don't understand how rare and beautiful that car is. But whether he wins or not, COCHYN has the best 4 cylinder Focus in the world and the most rare. Anybody can buy a regular Focus and turbocharge it, but you can't buy the ONE AND ONLY black RS. So whether you win COCHYN, i would take your car over anybodies on this site!!!

His is not an RS...PEOPLE GET THIS OUT OF YOUR HEAD....It is only the RS Motor and trans, and some other RS badged stuff. He put it all into his 1.4 Euro Spec focus. So according to that he is the only "Euro Spec 1.4L Focus with his body kit, rims, and RS motor and other RS extras" But that does NOT make him own a freaking RS....

Plus to findout there are other people who have an RS focus or claim that they do in BLACK. Pics have not been shown but i bet that there is someone who has painted their RS black, but is not on a message board to brag to the world....

But LETS VOTE!!!!!!

GO THE ONE I VOTED FOR
Old 09-02-2005, 08:48 PM   #44
zslaton
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11347
What I Drive: 2002 Yellow Power Premium ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 zslaton Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I'm with Kevin on this one. I work for the company, and we never released a black RS. It's not an RS, it has an RS powertrain which is very cool in-and-of-itself. But I don't know why cochyn insists it is a black RS, especially a development vehicle (see FJ posts). Ford isn't allowed to legally sell, donate, or do anything other than scrap their development vehicles when they are done with them.

Anyway, something is shady here so I will be voting for someone else... Go them!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:17 AM   #45
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,858, Level 100
Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by mlowery
But whether he wins or not, COCHYN has the best 4 cylinder Focus in the world and the most rare
Uh, not really. But he does have a pretty cool car.

I didn't vote for him though.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:54 AM   #46
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
With all the BS floating around with COCHYN and this 'apparent' plaque I dunno, there's alot of 'shady' stuff surrounding that whole deal.

Ya got a nice car bro but lying is lame as hell. Obviously something is up. For those that have no clue what I'm talking about, see the thread below.....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...threadid=56948
Old 09-03-2005, 04:36 AM   #47
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,858, Level 100
Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
3rd day.

Keep the votes comin'
Old 09-03-2005, 05:02 AM   #48
COCHYN
Banned

Fan#: 1998
What I Drive: Ford FUcus

FF Reputation: 1 COCHYN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Right, for those that are putting words in my mouth, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS AN RS!!!!

I have always said that its the ONLY RS POWERED FOCUS IN PANTHER BLACK!!!!

Get off your high horses and stop slating me, coz unless u have summit that's more unique than this, shut the hell up!!!

I think you need to read this...

Quote:
With 4501 Focus RS models built, only 2147 were actually sold in the United Kingdom. Most were sold to careful owners and collectors who take pleasure in maintaining the status and originality of this rare edition of the Ford RS line.

The Focus RS was available in one colour only, Ford Racing Blue. But before it went into production, Panther Black and Diamond White versions were used in its development. These cars known as “test mules”, were tested by world renowned racing drivers Francois Delecourt and Colin McRae.

The only Panther Black issued RS was a genuine scratch built development car, completely different to the ST170 and basic Focus structures. It was built with near all the parts the Focus RS consists of today.

Its registration was X926 YOO, which was either sold for a substantial sum to a private collector, or like the fate of the others was destroyed once the developing tests were completed.

My Focus

This is NOT a genuine Focus RS, however all key parts were harvested out of a damaged RS in order to convert a basic Focus into a unique, one of a kind Focus RS.
Out of 4501 made, this is the only road going RS powered Focus in the country, in Panther Black...
Old 09-03-2005, 05:04 AM   #49
COCHYN
Banned

Fan#: 1998
What I Drive: Ford FUcus

FF Reputation: 1 COCHYN Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
Uh, not really. But he does have a pretty cool car.

I didn't vote for him though.
As for this quote, I hope u can prove that its not the rarest!
Old 09-03-2005, 09:49 AM   #50
fokuzx3
teh tranny killer

Fan#: 15685
What I Drive: r.i.p. liquid grey zx3....now 300zx

FF Reputation: 1 fokuzx3 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Goat Roper
^^^ OMG YOU CAPS LOCK IS STUCK
i died laughin when i saw this, you comment every time someone has caps on, im guessing a pet peive, thats funny....ok im done

go sst!!!
zetec crew #23
zetec R.I.P. best standing 1/4 time= 15.260 @88.08 mph (2.275 60‘)
Quote:
Originally Posted by warneej View Post
it takes a minute to get used to, kinda like shaving your balls.. haha
Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.