Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Friday Night GTG

6K views 99 replies 17 participants last post by  eazyrider_tim 
#1 ·
Well looks like these firday night GTG Just got better

Not only do we get to hang out with some cool people, but now we get a discount at sonic!

The manager of the store came out and offered us a $2.99 #1 ( sonic burger, fries, drink )

Sweet!

[thumb]

#2 ·
Was also nice meeting the folks i have not yet met before!

Hope you will continue to come out and enjoy some good convo!

#9 ·
Yeah the g2g was pretty cool...Im not gonna make it out this friday, but next friday ill be there... and definitely for the BBQ...

#10 ·
It was great meeting everyone. Really liked what everyone has done to their rides. Keep up the good work.

With the combo discount I don't see any reason why we all can't wait till we get there and support the place.

I may not make it this week, I have my daughter every other weekend, but I will be there next week.

#13 ·
eazyrider_tim said:
it was a huge meet, I'll post some of the crappy pics I took when I get some time. Bishop your car is sweet, fast and show.........nice.
Thanks man! Appeciate it!

your car is looking good as well, like the rims.

What's next for you?

#14 ·
Well, my wife wants rims/exhaust/intake.....so I will be shopping for some deals for her.

But for me, I did the short antennae that Sat, and installed my smoked clears.
I think tinting tails and getting a black grille are next. Oh, and some 215s tires.

Josh, I figured out what was wrong with my stance, the new tire was a 205/45/17, the rest are 40's.....I went and got a brand new 40 one for 60, same style as the others. So, if anyone needs new tires, I found a great place to get new tires for half the price...its on Buckner so don't ask, don't tell policy applies, lol

#16 ·
YO TM3 ... Whats up? Havent heard from you in awhile... Yeah i drive the 360 route every morning now ... Intern work up north in Carrolton... What a Drive!!! He let me know when you are in town again...And we can meet up... Ill take you to the shop to check it out...If dont have my number anymore... its 682.554.0802...Hey by the way ... have you heard from JR? I tried calling him one time... just to see whats up

#17 ·
Yea I go to school up at UTA and I'm about to get an apt. this week. My friend and I were trying to find your shop but we couldnt find it anywhere. We looked all the around the donut shop but were unable to find you. I havent talked to JR in a long time....last time I talked to him was back in may or so when he was trying to get my a job at Best Buy.

#19 ·
hey tim I need to know where this place is at will be needing new tires for the wifes car 215/45/17s, its got one new republic(dont ask its cheap 90$) if I can beat that price would be great
the shop is called A & M Tire shop, its in the hood pretty much, on Buckner/Scyne Road.

3717 S. Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, Tx 75227
214-388-0800

I used to get them used from Leal's off Elam Rd., have been for yrs, but for 20 bucks more, and brand new, can't beat that!!! But I would not go up there after dark, I think they are open till about 9pm though. But its a cash only place, so don't ask don't tell...I still don't know where the Arabain's (no offense) get things brand new for so cheap?

But I got a new tire and 3 cd's for 60 bucks, hahha, nothing like the hood. Glad I don't live there though.

#21 ·
hey tim are those the black ones you pianted or is blk3dr purchasing them? i know he was interested and would make a sweet adition to his ride

#22 ·
To TM3

Hey dude, let me know and ill go to the shop with you...Im gonna be there tomorrow Aug. 25, THURSDAY pretty much all day...then i am detailing the car again...getting it ready to be painted.... Again my number is 682.554.0802...the shop number is 817.303.2255 SFX Performance...on station...across cooper from Krispie Kcream you probably past alamo auto...but we are on the other side... Just let me know man

#23 ·
@ FociBoy

I was trying to get a job at the warehouse in FloMo...the pay and hours were better than the ones I was working. But it never worked out.

Raymond, I'll be available after 4PM tomorrow. What time does the shop close? I'll give you a call tomrrow afternoon.

#25 ·
@ TM3

the shop closes at 5:30pm... I think i still have your number - is it: 469.387.2967?
Let me know, i can check my email, when i am at work...so if it is...Ill give you a buzz around 3:30pm and tell you how to get there

Or you can call me...whatever you feel like

Later

#26 ·
Yeah, I am working with Josh on them. They would look good on his car. My wifes deal fell thru, the guy only quoted me price for shipping 2 rims, so it would have been an extra 65...so we just asked for the money back. So, I just have the black ones I painted for sale, I mean they are just sitting in the garage, might as well help someone out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.