Congratulations GOAT ROPER-----FF Ride of the Year - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus - Ride of the Month

Ford Focus - Ride of the Month The place to vote for the Ride of the Month Poll & Showcase of our previous winners.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-06-2005, 11:48 AM   #21
Dragon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9785
What I Drive: 04 Infra-Red ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 Dragon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Congrats Goat....hope one day to follow in your footsteps
Cosworth Header, Crane Cams, SCT Tune By Marcy Motorsports, Marcy CAI, FS Stealth Exhaust, FC 65mm TB, BS Delete, Lentech Valve Body, S2K PushStart, Eibach Pro Plus Suspension, DTM Pro Body Kit, Excel BK7 wheels, Fuzion ZRi 215/45/17, Tinted Windows, Custom Fuel Door, M3 Mirrors, Hid's, Blaze UnderBody Kit, Euro Grille, Redline Quicklift, Strut Tower Covers, Custom Ovals, Debadged, Various interior pieces painted, Leather Interior, Speedhut Gauges, Pioneer AVH6600DVD with Sirius, Kove 7" headrest monitors, Kove Armegedon AD2400 amp, Hart HT300 amp, Diamond Hex S600S component's, 3 Kove 12" subwoofers, CCFL's, LED's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2005, 12:00 PM   #22
LifeguardJoe
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21527
What I Drive: 2003 Egg Yolk Yellow ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 LifeguardJoe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by Abe_313
Eh congrats, but I dont see your car as a ride of the year, ive seen alot better looking sedans with turbos too. But I dont know maybe youre popular on the board.
What do you have? rims, lowered, tint and a hood that doesnt flow with stock bumpers and those grills that are outta place. Couple of N/A mods big deal your still far away from having the best focus.
Just my opinion.
Agreed. I think belacyrf should have won personally, but oh well. Congrats anyway, heck my car didn't win squat.
"our loaner car was a focus zx5" haha thats awesome...and that is one fn sweet car! I would love to drive that on the streets :D lol...I wouldn't wanna park it for too long though. But if you got enough balls to drive that around town then you might have a bodyguard for it as well :D At least I would.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:07 PM   #23
HotRodWagon
CostraNostraTabasco

Fan#: 145
What I Drive: 02 Infra ZTW

FF Reputation: 25 HotRodWagon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (38)
Good choice! Sweet ride
Old 08-06-2005, 12:07 PM   #24
belacyrf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6919
What I Drive: Blue 2002 SVT Focus

FF Reputation: 1 belacyrf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Congrats Goat...

It's cool folks, any vote is going to be a popularity contest you can't get by it. And you can't hold it against Goat for being a good guy and putting in alot of time on these boards making friends and getting votes!

Not to mention you have to respect quality NA build-ups! Congrats goat!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:21 PM   #25
Goat Roper
The Godfather

Fan#: 8634
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 6 Goat Roper Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Bela makes a good point, (on top of him having outstanding car) if this was done on FJ with the same three cars it wouldn't even be a contest as he has 1000 more posts there than S2 has here (which doesn't even seem possible) and has a dedicated following, as he should.

Ride of the year is a point of view that not everyone will agree on, I don't think anyone thought there would be a consensus or there would have been no point in voting. S2, Bela and the rest of the ROTM winners put a lot of time and money into their rides and spent the time on the boards and got recognized. To those that say there are better sedans, all I can say is get them on the boards, we all like nice cars!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:13 PM   #26
BlackNRed01
Boost?

Fan#: 21668
What I Drive: 2001 ZX3 MTX

FF Reputation: 4 BlackNRed01 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
i believe a celebration is in order.....ill bring the chicks so they can sit on your hood

Boosted & Back: Parting Out
Old 08-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #27
Lil PZEV
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 242
What I Drive: 2003 TwiBlue 2.3 ZX3

FF Reputation: 15 Lil PZEV Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Congrats Goat!!

All three cars are stunning in my opinion. An N/A sedan is a fine example of going off the beaten path and I think that's great. Everyone nominated would have been worthy, but only one could win out overall.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:58 PM   #28
LifeguardJoe
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21527
What I Drive: 2003 Egg Yolk Yellow ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 LifeguardJoe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by Goat Roper
Bela makes a good point, (on top of him having outstanding car) if this was done on FJ with the same three cars it wouldn't even be a contest as he has 1000 more posts there than S2 has here (which doesn't even seem possible) and has a dedicated following, as he should.

Ride of the year is a point of view that not everyone will agree on, I don't think anyone thought there would be a consensus or there would have been no point in voting. S2, Bela and the rest of the ROTM winners put a lot of time and money into their rides and spent the time on the boards and got recognized. To those that say there are better sedans, all I can say is get them on the boards, we all like nice cars!
I can see why people respect you. Good work, good attitude.
"our loaner car was a focus zx5" haha thats awesome...and that is one fn sweet car! I would love to drive that on the streets :D lol...I wouldn't wanna park it for too long though. But if you got enough balls to drive that around town then you might have a bodyguard for it as well :D At least I would.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:53 PM   #29
W~Phoenix~{RC}
FF Bouncer

Fan#: 11450
What I Drive: 2003 Silver Frost Sport Edition ATX

FF Reputation: 1 W~Phoenix~{RC} Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
Congrats Scott Now it's story time for.....................

The secret behind your screen name. Give us the goods

Cheers!
Old 08-06-2005, 11:17 PM   #30
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: Red 1990 Miata Hardtop

FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally posted by W~Phoenix~{RC}
Congrats Scott Now it's story time for.....................

The secret behind your screen name. Give us the goods

Cheers!
Well i heard it like this:

He was lonely late one night, VERY VERY lonely. It was cold out side, the strippers and hookers had gone in for the night, he was sad. Decided to drive into the country to get away from the city, and make the best of being lonely. He came upon this farm in the middle of no where (where most farms are) and decided to check it out, and being the lonely self that he was he decided to go and play with the aniamals. After a little while, he remembered the beasteality articles that have been posted and remembered what happened to the guy and the horse, and said he would pass. Then looked at the cow and said NO WAY, then he saw chickens (passed) and pigs (too hard for him to hold on to) finally he saw some goats... tried to get one of them, and he fell on his face, saw a rope, roped the goat and made sweet sweet love to it all night long when he awoke with a farmers gun in his face.

Oh wait i was not supposed to tell that story....MY BAD!!!!!!! Sorry scott...

J/K Congrats scott and all the other nominatons

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->