body kits and parts. - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 01-03-2004, 01:04 AM   #1
dustinkimble
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1386
What I Drive: 2001 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 dustinkimble Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
body kits and parts.

Well, as some of you know, i was in a wreck not too long ago with a deer, and it didnt really mess up my focus, but it is getting me some free body parts besides stock (got to love free) I am going back with everything stock besides the hood and headlamps. I am getting the Cobra Fiberglass hood and the APC integra style paintable headlamps. I was looking at getting a body kit, but i would like a body kit, but i HATE fiberglass. i like urathane, cause it will take more punishment. i give my stuff hell. but recently i found a wide body kit from Wheenzer or something like that, and i LOVE it. i HAVE GOT TO HAVE a W-I-D-E body kit. are there any others out there???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2004, 08:22 AM   #2
00focus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 1594
What I Drive: 2000 Focus Sony Edition

FF Reputation: 1 00focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
hmmm i believe your gonna have to deal with the fiberglass on the widebody, aspec motorsports might develop a poly one but they dont have it yet

jt evo 5front and rear, evo fogs, evo-5 exhaust, ww side skirts, halo hl, 17"rev model 12 rims(black) with dunlop sport fm 901 rubber,easystreet air ride suspension with ride pro digital management,debadged, dvd with 7.2" monitors, fc antenna, euro grille
-BoB-
Old 01-03-2004, 11:37 AM   #3
drewzx3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1213
What I Drive: silver 01 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 drewzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Saleen's is urathane but no widebody. I do not recommend them I havent got my right parts yet and its been 3 months.
Old 01-03-2004, 02:33 PM   #4
00focus
Focus Addict

OT: im having trouble getting my bumpers as well ,, they say they have the front but the rear is not there, they make their own products but cannot get a rear,, this is GTP international im talking about www.importfan.com is where i bought from... so the moral is do not buy from GTP

jt evo 5front and rear, evo fogs, evo-5 exhaust, ww side skirts, halo hl, 17"rev model 12 rims(black) with dunlop sport fm 901 rubber,easystreet air ride suspension with ride pro digital management,debadged, dvd with 7.2" monitors, fc antenna, euro grille
-BoB-
Old 01-04-2004, 12:17 AM   #5
neojen
Focus Addict

Fan#: 1885
What I Drive: Accord

FF Reputation: 1 neojen Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
gtp.. on their site it says they have a buddy club rear that fits the hatch and sedan.. how is that possible? for that I just dont trust them..
Old 01-04-2004, 01:13 PM   #6
00focus
Focus Addict

well thats the one i ordered and im having trouble getting it, they must make them for each car, they fit different!!

-BoB-
Old 01-04-2004, 02:40 PM   #7
dustinkimble
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 1386
What I Drive: 2001 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 dustinkimble Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ya. i was going to order a body kit that i really liked, but i couldnt find is for the ZX3. I really dont care to do to much fabracating either. at least none that i cant get away with...

Bookmarks & Social Networks