All Ohio G2G May Sunday May 29th Columbus Ohio ! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-07-2005, 07:50 PM   #1
yakimushi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15448
What I Drive: 2002 Infra-Red SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 yakimushi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Just like to give Kestrel some props for stepping up to the plate and taking care of things. Right on man!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2005, 09:29 PM   #2
elliottcarlose
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11597
What I Drive: 2000 Green ZX3, 2003 CBR 954 and now a 06 C-dan

FF Reputation: 1 elliottcarlose Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
what needs brought I need something to bring

Sounds =2-12 Fosgate PS1, 1 Fosgate 5002 500watts RMS, 4 Fosgate door speakers, 1 Pioneer in dash dvd/monitor

GO 4-2-1 race header, complete cat back, SRI, and svt suspension
Old 05-08-2005, 01:32 AM   #3
KesTrel
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8859
What I Drive: 2004 Mazda 3 2.3L

FF Reputation: 1 KesTrel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Well lets see,

We have cups and plates and Charcol, so we need napkins. :D

We also need food, things like chips, hot dogs, (we dont want none unless you got buns hun ), definitly need basically things you would eat at a picnic.

Chips and other various food and drink. :D It would be cool if everyone could bring a few things that way everyone has something to eat and we can all have a good time. If anyone has a cool grill they could bring that would be extra appreciated. That way if it rains we can just cook inside, probally be easyer anyways so if anyone has a nice portable grill and would be willing to, that would be awsome.

Grand List of Ideas !

Portable Grill for Hotdogs or other grillable things ! We have Charcol ! (not that they don't have a grill there it would just be sweet if we had one of our own)

Burgers or hot dogs grillable stuff.

Chips

Soda

Anything you would eat at a picnic. Condiments such as Ketchup and Mustard sliced onions ect.

Last edited by KesTrel; 05-08-2005 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:11 AM   #4
elliottcarlose
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11597
What I Drive: 2000 Green ZX3, 2003 CBR 954 and now a 06 C-dan

FF Reputation: 1 elliottcarlose Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Don't have any way to haul a grill I don't have a trunk in my car. But I will just bring chips, napkins and mabye some dogs and buns.

Sounds =2-12 Fosgate PS1, 1 Fosgate 5002 500watts RMS, 4 Fosgate door speakers, 1 Pioneer in dash dvd/monitor

GO 4-2-1 race header, complete cat back, SRI, and svt suspension
Old 05-08-2005, 05:29 PM   #5
KesTrel
Focus Addict

Here are some pictures of what it looks like there provided kindly by Dr. Adam (red SVT)

When you get there, go to the big meadows area. Its a big circle, you'll see about 5 or so parking lots with shelters, just go park next to a focus :)
Old 05-08-2005, 05:29 PM   #6
SVT_BMXer
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 11226
What I Drive: 1991 BMW 318is

FF Reputation: 20 SVT_BMXer Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
so are we ditching the other thread for this one? anyways, lets pray the weather is as nice as it is today........only 18 ppl so far? common, lets make this one bigger than the last.

Current:1991 BMW 318is: Bilstein sports, H&R springs, TMS chip, UUC short shifter, dyna-max muffler
Old 05-08-2005, 07:45 PM   #7
jem0473
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 126
What I Drive: '07 Black Mica Mazda 3 GT

FF Reputation: 1 jem0473 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I went to Best Buy today in North Olmsted and caught a black zx3 with an exhaust(borla maybe?)....I told him and his g/f to check out this thread....He said he's a member but doesn't usually post.....I hope he does

I also saw a black SVT in the Best Buy parking lot but the driver was no where in sight
Old 05-08-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
Willis05
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 13261
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Willis05 Good Standing Member
Yeah, that was me. I dont post alot, just like to look. It is a borla also.
PS I live in North Ridgeville. I will likely come. The gf is a photographer.

Mike
Old 05-08-2005, 09:01 PM   #9
nofocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 8435
What I Drive: 2001 CD Silver SE

FF Reputation: 1 nofocus Good Standing Member
Sorry guys, looks like I am out for good. I sold my c-den after one of plugs stripped the head, so I guess I won't be coming to any more of the g2g cause I no longer own a foci or a ford for that matter. So, with that said it was nice meeting some of you, this group has to be the best car enthusiast group period! The vehicle I have now is driven mostly by old men with too much money, so I guess I will have to change that, I am starting my own Ohio chapter and breaking away from the old farts. So keep the wheels moving guys I know I had a blast!
Old 05-08-2005, 10:37 PM   #10
KesTrel
Focus Addict

SVT_Bmxer yeah were moving to this thread since the date is now set in stone. I guess you're an optomist and im not. I predict rain :( and just hope that its warm this time. I hope its only light rain. I would like to be plesantly suprised by the weather though. But I dunno ohio likes to let us down in the weather catagory. We will have more then 18 people attend trust me, I tried to contact everyone I could we will see in a few days here who all is avalible. Keep you're eyes out and remind you're ohio freinds as well. I tried to contact lots of people via fourm though. Give it a week then I imagine we will have a better estimate.

Thats unfortunate nofocus. It was good knowing you. :D Hope you enjoy you're new vehicle.

Wills05 its nice to meet you, let me know if you're coming what you can bring to teh table :D

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.