gettin the big boost kit installed tomorrow! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Mid West Fanatics

Mid West Fanatics Serving the Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska and South Dakota regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-30-2005, 03:31 PM   #1
L.E.D.zx3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 188
What I Drive: Focus zx3, AE 86 Trueno, 89 Harley Davidson

FF Reputation: 1 L.E.D.zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
gettin the big boost kit installed tomorrow!

Oscar Jackson and his son are coming down from Grand Junction tomorrow to help me put on the kit he and Ford Racing developed for the JRSC that he started..... yep, Oscar Jackson of Jackson Racing.... it's like a celebrity is coming to Denver! hahhah

i'll let you guys know how it goes..and pics.... my car will be out of commision afterwards, cause i gotta send out the ECU for a couple of days to Ford Racing to be reflashed to handle the new boost parts.

JRSCw/ OJEngineering/FFRP Big Boost Kit, FS Cool Flo intake, FC 65mm TB, FC Race Headers, Magnaflo Hi flow Cat in custom made 2.25" Flex pipe, HKS Cat back Exaust, FS Strutbar, Mach HIDs, yellow interior, Yellow custom vinyl seat inserts, 17" Konig Imagines, 215/40/17 Khumo 711's,Progress springs, Eibach Pro Dampers, Eibach Sway bars, Hacked Shifter, M3mirrors, Custom LED tails, 15.3 in the 1/4 mile at ~6000ft
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #2
LokiG
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 20873
What I Drive: 2003 Maroon SE

FF Reputation: 1 LokiG Good Standing Member
Ooh....gotta slap that thang on a dyno afterwards. Should prove to be an interesting slip.
Old 05-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
L.E.D.zx3
Focus Enthusiast

man, oh man...the power is totally killer! i'm definally gonna get in trouble with this..

the torque has increased tremendously!!!
JRSCw/ OJEngineering/FFRP Big Boost Kit, FS Cool Flo intake, FC 65mm TB, FC Race Headers, Magnaflo Hi flow Cat in custom made 2.25" Flex pipe, HKS Cat back Exaust, FS Strutbar, Mach HIDs, yellow interior, Yellow custom vinyl seat inserts, 17" Konig Imagines, 215/40/17 Khumo 711's,Progress springs, Eibach Pro Dampers, Eibach Sway bars, Hacked Shifter, M3mirrors, Custom LED tails, 15.3 in the 1/4 mile at ~6000ft
Old 05-05-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
WD40
The Librarian

Fan#: 5157
What I Drive: '04 Sonic Blue - SVT 3Door

FF Reputation: 138 WD40 Excellent Standing Member WD40 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
You dog!
Keep us posted on the results.
Ford Racing huh?
Never knew they did tuning, or is it just to recalibrate the "box" that comes with the JRSC?
I'm surprised you haven't gone with an SCT or Diablo tuner.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:43 AM   #5
L.E.D.zx3
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by WD40
You dog!
Keep us posted on the results.
Ford Racing huh?
Never knew they did tuning, or is it just to recalibrate the "box" that comes with the JRSC?
I'm surprised you haven't gone with an SCT or Diablo tuner.
no, Ford Racing with the help of Oscar Jackson of Oscar Jackson Engineering, developed the big boost kit..... comes with a bigger than SVT MAF, SVT airbox , snorkel, ram air scoop etc....30# injectors, 2.5" pully, and you send your ECU to get reflashed at Ford Racing in Michigan... overnight it there, and back.... all included in the kit price.

so no use of the black box anymore.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:54 AM   #6
LastRites
BAD EGG

Fan#: 8452
What I Drive: 2008 Mica-Black Mazdaspeed 3 Sport

FF Reputation: 18 LastRites Great Standing Member
I wish I was there Dan, sucks to be missing out!

04 SVTF/5
, EAP, Pitch Black (rip)
# 908 of 1079, Born 03/16/2004
SVT SQUAD # 68
" I brake for saucy Pirate wenches"

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->