people talking s#@t - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-30-2005, 02:06 PM   #1
superchargedSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 14655
What I Drive: 04' Orange SVT Focus w/ EAP

FF Reputation: 1 superchargedSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
people talking s#@t

I was just wondering if anyone has a problem with people talking shit in there home town. Here in Cleveland TN, every one that hangs out in town likes to run there mouth just to get shit started. For example, there is this one guy who has a Jackson racing supercharged civic that is a piece of crap. I passed through town one night and he followed me and wanted to race. I really didn't want to but he kept jumping at me so I gave in. I gave him the jump from a stop, because I had traction control, I double clutched it in 1st then pulled right up beside him. I missed second, and I still pulled a half a car before I changed into 3rd. What really bothers me is the fact that he had his friends follow us. They saw me pull him, but yet they all say he pulled me. These same people, one of them has a NON TURBO AUTOMATIC supra, was talking shit to my friend who has a performance package 350z with AEM CAI, udp, ground wire kit, Greddy evo 2 cat back and a 75 shot. The guy in the supra kept running his mouth so my friend gave in and toasted his ass. The guy who drives the supra actually thought he has a chance and said that the only reason my friend won was was b-cause of the hose. I know for a fact that isn't true because we emptied out the bottle at the track the night b4.

Around here it seems like every one talks out there ass. Is it just in this town, or is there people everywhere like that?

Mods: focus sport CAI, Apexi turbo N1 muffler, Jackson Racing s/c, focus sport 12lb. flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch, Focus Central orp, dyno-tune, VIS carbon fiber hood and hatch, Eibach pro-kit springs, 215/45/17 Fuzion ZR1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2005, 02:20 PM   #2
oneill8769
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 12797
What I Drive: 2006 Whitewater Pearl Mazda3 Hatch

FF Reputation: 4 oneill8769 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
there will always be people like that. it's a sad fact, but it's true. they don't know when to shut their mouths, and even when they are proven wrong, they try to find a way out to make themselves look better in the situation.
Mazda3 Traitor Party #2
Old 04-30-2005, 04:00 PM   #3
mustanggt_50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 13592
What I Drive: 2002 Supercharged Mustang GT

FF Reputation: 1 mustanggt_50 Good Standing Member
You are gonna get that pretty much everywhere I would think... I see it all the time, but to me its hilarious seeing these people run their mouths then make up a thousand excuses when they lose. Around here they want to fight you if your car is faster, I wonder what that proves? lol... I live in a bit of a sh!thole!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #4
Redphoakis
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22172
What I Drive: Infra Red 2005 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 Redphoakis Good Standing Member
how many times did you beat some one and then they do the "ricer fly by" I am telling you the first time i heard that phrase I shat myself laughing so hard. But yes, people are losers everywhere you go. People still refuse that I beat them with my "Focus"
ST CREW #33 thats three three to you boy!

Yes I love the smell of whooped ass in the morning. Especially when it is against someone that actually thinks they can win. Hmmmmmmm, nice focus, yes it is thank you.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #5
focusZX505
FOCUS REVOLUTION

Fan#: 19251
What I Drive: 08 Black Coupe

FF Reputation: 4 focusZX505 Good Standing Member
people do that to me. they alway's do it with stockers and i alway's when even to mitsu's and lancer's and every damn thing in my town that is worth raceing or that talk stuff to me
SCSCC #320
Old 04-30-2005, 08:47 PM   #6
SVT_N_BLK
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22560
What I Drive: 2004 Black SVT_Rocket

FF Reputation: 1 SVT_N_BLK Good Standing Member
Yea it's even funner when the people who are talking shit have NOS stickers and all kinda other stickers on there windows, but dont have any of it installed in there car.

I use to have a 1987 Iroc-z 350 tpi 5.7 It was badd ass. People whould come looking for me and talking shit all the time. Hell i couldnt even go crusing without some one wanting to race. It got old. Just gotta take em like a grain of salt. Even though i know thats eaiser said than done.

SVT Squad -=274=-
Old 04-30-2005, 08:59 PM   #7
Silver03SVT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10546
What I Drive: 2009 Subaru WRX

FF Reputation: 1 Silver03SVT Good Standing Member
Look at the crowd - Civics, Supras, 350Zs = Rice attitude.

1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ
Old 04-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #8
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
350Z's? Rice? WTF?

You are gonna get that everywhere. Here in my hometown there is rice out the wazoo. We also have Billy Bob in his jacked up POS truck that thinks he's the fastest thing out there.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:09 AM   #9
superchargedSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 14655
What I Drive: 04' Orange SVT Focus w/ EAP

FF Reputation: 1 superchargedSVT Good Standing Member
Here, we have a few really fast cars, a few nice show quality cars, a couple of jacked up trucks, and alot of pos cars. The cars that are really fast, those guys don't really talk alot of shit, but all the little kids who spend there whole allowances on stickers, pep boys neon lights, spinner hub caps, and all those pep boys mufflers that sound like a tin can talk so much shit, it is starting to get deep. I myslef have one of those mufflers on my car but I got mine at NOPI and paid $232 for it and then I had to have it put on, and it dosen't have a tin can sound, it actually has a really deep tone and quiet at low rpm. Anyways, I respest the people who do good quality mods to their cars. The people who get all of the shit at auto zone or pep boys, they don't need to be driving. To me it is just humiliating, there is alot of guys who spend alot of money on their cars and do the right mods that are designed for horsepower gains, and these dumb [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*ers who just half ass mod on there cars makes everyone else look bad.

I am not in any way bashing Japanese or Eourpean cars, I have plenty of friends who have those cars that are faster than mine. When people don't respest their cars enough to get decent parts, then I don't have no respect for them.
Mods: focus sport CAI, Apexi turbo N1 muffler, Jackson Racing s/c, focus sport 12lb. flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch, Focus Central orp, dyno-tune, VIS carbon fiber hood and hatch, Eibach pro-kit springs, 215/45/17 Fuzion ZR1
Old 05-01-2005, 12:30 AM   #10
Trey
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 20518
What I Drive: which one? hahaha

FF Reputation: 8 Trey Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* yeah theyre every were a focus can murder an eclips this kid is 14 talked shit then I told him to go get his dad to run me even tough he has tricked out interior screens, leather blue and whit every were and a body kit rims and a wing and neons and cCAI and exhaust andthinks he can tear my ass up and his dad says the same thing I took out 50 bucks and said you think your so fast prove it lets run them now and he was like no we have spray we will kill you. 1 hour earler I spent 10 minutes looking at the engine for hidden stuff and all that other shit and there was nothing and ladida and they wouldnt run for shit I hate [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] that run their mouths.

Bookmarks & Social Networks