stg1 kit by focus-power - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Forced Induction

General Forced Induction The place to chat about turbochargers, superchargers nitrous systems and custom engine fabrications.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-26-2005, 11:35 PM   #1
focus mike
Banned

Fan#: 953
What I Drive: 2002 zx3 BAN MC DONALDS

FF Reputation: 1 focus mike Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
stg1 kit by focus-power

does ANYONE have any problems with his kit?

i am going to order it on friday and im soo scured right now. i want to get a kit but my friend who owns 10 second rx-7 says that maybe he is filling my head with fantasies and tom if you read this im sorry im going nutz litterally im going to go home and drink a bottle of alaze to calm down.

he says that a buiznass man is only going to tell you great things about there stuff, i know this and he tells me that maybe other kits are good and i know they are but i HAVENT ONCE! heard someone say "TURBO TOM'S TURBO KIT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE......"

all ive ever heard is omfg his kit is awsome and this and that and its expensive but you get what you pay for.

you know what i want to get nice shit for my car, i want the best for my car because im not going go cheap on a turbo kit, but his is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g expensive w/intercooler. so i back down to the stg1 i just want around 200 hp.

i want around 200 hp saftly and i want it reliable.

ok now we get into "well if tom sells you a kit and it blows up could it be tunings fault?" absoulutly it can be tuning i could get gods turbo kit if he made one but if the tuners dont tune it right it will blow up.

so now since i got that whole arguement outta the way that you guys could go into,

say AMS (automotor sports) does a great job like ive heard from racers and magazines and time sheets and visual proff of cars.

say ams does there role just as good as turbo tom. i shoulnt have any issues and everything should run smooth.

if anyone has any issues plz tell me but like i said i dont think there is any, ive whore on this site for hours searching and i cant find NOT 1 MEMBER who talked down on this kit, besides the fact that it is really expensive.

so now i have the money in hand once my check clears. i want good stuff. im 21 alsmost 22 on May 21 and i want to get something bad ass. thats all.

sorry im so crazy right now.

someone respond and tell me go for it mike, but say hey this kit is PROVEN to kick ass!

encourage me to do the damn thing.

and 1turbofocus dont respond to this thread i want the PEOPLE to talk, i have nothing against you obviously im taking pride in your company, if some has something negative and doesnt want to share it on the board you best speak up god damnit and post becuase a lot of people on this site want to know the truth.

i vote yes to the kit!

thank you

mike

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 PM   #2
focus mike
Banned

2 days left. now look at this no feedback, thats means there is no complaints so far. lol

that makes me
Old 04-28-2005, 12:42 AM   #3
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 93
What I Drive: focus ztw ,zx3,mustang, motorcycles

Points 230,345, Level 100
Points: 230,345, Level: 100 Points: 230,345, Level: 100 Points: 230,345, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Mike the one thing I can tell you is that several people in the industry that I know , Know Tom and He has been turboing Fords for quite a while and he knows his stuff... Also he is using proven components and not hacking something together...Juust give him a call and when you order it, ask him what else you will need to get to make it safe and reliable... Have fun my friend..
Old 04-28-2005, 05:02 AM   #4
focus mike
Banned

shit i get pizzaid tonight and i really hope my direct deposit is in effect, its been a few pay periods. and my favorite song at the moment is on "beverily hills" by weezer!

song is friggin sweet!

anyways nice....yea im getting geeked. and drink beer to calm down, i take a shower and go to bed. nice routine i have huh?

also i get 2 hours a sleep a night and will most likely die one day at work. its alright as long as i have my shit turbo'd maybe my dad will enjoy it!
Old 04-28-2005, 05:36 PM   #5
focus mike
Banned

ok i send the damage to tom on monday my payment will go in the mail box.

he is gunna kiss my turbo before he sends it to me. also im going to use his new hybrid turbo, i guess i play ginney pig.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #6
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Points: 230,345, Level: 100 Points: 230,345, Level: 100 Points: 230,345, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 2%
FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Remember..you gotta be nice to the turbo once you get it on there..Listen to All of Tom's care and feeding instructions !......Your Dad will enjoy it...LMAO thats funny !
Old 04-28-2005, 09:05 PM   #7
focus mike
Banned

what your being sarcastic right uncle vinny? take care of it? the only thing im feeding it is 15w-50 oil!

uncle vinny im going to the bar tonight be nice if you could come to but im out in chi-town. i gotz a co-werkers birfdizay. ill be crunk'n tonight! ill drink a shot in behalf of my turbo.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:29 PM   #8
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 2%
Yes ...I'll have a beer to your turbo tonight too .....
Old 04-30-2005, 06:13 PM   #9
finalley
Focus Addict

Fan#: 386
What I Drive: 04SVTF, 03SVTF,08F150 4x4, 2013ST3

FF Reputation: 5 finalley Good Standing Member
Hey mike, I cant speak for the stage 1 kit cause I have the full blown install. But the parts are quality pieces,craftsmanship is excellent, and IF you have problems associated with the product,the service is superb and Tom will do what it takes to make it right.
Granted it may take a while and he may be a tad slow but he's doing his best to jam 3 pounds into a 2 pound bag,and he does have to wait on other vendors as well.
I've been to his shop several times and I can attest that all the component parts I've seen him use are #1 prime. Remember these are just parts that WILL work as intended and you have the responsibility to correctly put them on.
I'm 100% satisfied with his judgement and service.
PS ,there are license plates from all across the country sitting in his lot ...
Larry
Old 05-01-2005, 10:34 PM   #10
focus mike
Banned

ive been crunk all weekend! and now im so beat up. i came to starbucks drunk on friday it was. i spilled hot coffee fresh outta the pot on a customers pants and shoes, my speech was slurring, oh i was a mess! lol

my boss wasnt around for the time i was punched in so it was all good.

i had 4 expresso shots and 1 red bull, still i couldnt sober up....then last night i went to game works and got crunk there too, played some hardcore video games. man they made some wicked long islands! then i played these racing games and it was crazy cause the indy cars shook from side to side.

n e 1 ever motocycle racing games on the motorcyle simulator. it sucks! when your crunk lol

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.