For Sale: Nitrous stuff... CHEAP** - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-24-2005, 04:34 PM   #1
flake_silver_zx3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 8222
What I Drive: 2001 Flake Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 flake_silver_zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: Nitrous stuff... CHEAP**

I have a few different nitrous things that we used on our project 302 focus. I post on NUMEROUS other automotive forums, and have nothing but positive feedback. (My ebay name is the same as my FF username, and same with MemphisRacingScene account name). I have few things let to get rid of, and will entertain offers on all of it.

"Iceman" Pure-Flo Stage 6 (.093 orifice) nitrous solenoid.
The cool thing about this nitrous solenoid is that it has a purge port built right into the side of the solenoid. This design allows pure liquid nitrous to be drawn through the solenoid, when purging, to deliver liquid nitrous directly to the solenoid orifice for that 'oh so warm feeling'. Although we have sold the purge solenoid and set-up, the nitrous solenoid still has the aluminum union fitting. I will include a AN plug with this solenoid. (Part # 15200 as per NitrousExpress.com) Solenoids probably has had 2 bottles gone through it.
$50 for the solenoid.

-We were in the middle of setting up the nitrous control panel. For sale is the mounting plate (ploished aluminum no holes yet), all of the toggles (including micro-toggles for arming, progressive nitrous controller activation ((controller not included)), and main nitrous switch, as well as 2 other micro auxillary switches), LEDs with nice polished bezels for use with arming, purge, and nitrous indication, and a few momentary switches (for purge, or if you like that style nitrous activation). All of these switches & LEDs are new, and not just some cheap kind you can buy at wal-mart.
$25 for EVERYTHING

I can get pictures of anything, just ask. I can also provide links to any of my vouches. You can post here, or e-mail me with any questions. I'm located in Northern Mississippi, and am more than willing to ship anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited by flake_silver_zx3; 04-25-2005 at 01:41 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2005, 05:41 PM   #2
popecruz
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17124
What I Drive: 2002 Pitch Black SVT

FF Reputation: 1 popecruz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Damn, no nawz? I need one of the big bottles, better make it two, and I need it by tonight.

I really do need the juice though, too bad gl selling
All your hard work and training for AutoX and you get sliding off the road and jacking your suspension named after you. That sucks.

Old 04-25-2005, 01:39 PM   #3
flake_silver_zx3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 8222
What I Drive: 2001 Flake Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 flake_silver_zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by popecruz
Damn, no nawz? I need one of the big bottles, better make it two, and I need it by tonight.

I really do need the juice though, too bad gl selling
I'm not selling 'nawz', I'm selling Nitrous Express. Bump to the top. Make offers.

Dave

Old 04-26-2005, 05:20 AM   #4
ToTalXS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 724
What I Drive: 2000 SVT Contour

FF Reputation: 1 ToTalXS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
pm sent...

Old 04-29-2005, 10:08 AM   #5
flake_silver_zx3
Focus Rookie