You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!) - Page 405 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #4041
save_HUTCH
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 74537
What I Drive: 2008 Red Coupe, 1994 Dodge Shadow

FF Reputation: 3 save_HUTCH Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Duratec Crew #59
2008 Red Coupe S Mods: Steeda SRI, Massive Strut bar
FSWerks:SCT Tune, 91 OCT, 2.5 inch Race Exhaust, Duratec Engine Cover, Came Wrinkle Black but painted Vermillion Red
2003 VW Golf GTI 20th AE Too many mods!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #4042
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesvt720 View Post
I'm going to make a ticket that people can give to cars, saying that their car is a liar. That way when I see the V6 mustang with Cobra badges, or the 325 with M3 badges, or the V6 Charger with SRT emblems, I can tell them that everyone knows there car is a faker. I'll post them up when I get them done.

Pick your ticket, print and deliver to ricers!!

http://ricecop.com/tickets.php

Pay no attention to the pics in the gallery, some are some are not rice.
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
Old 05-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #4043
Paladin
VEKTOR PLATE

Fan#: 64465
What I Drive: blue sub #6

FF Reputation: 10 Paladin Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesnt belong... lol.

Last edited by ShamrockSVT; 06-13-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #4044
303ST
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 74375
What I Drive: 2006 Pitch Black ST w/SAP

FF Reputation: 3 303ST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
If someone negged me for it so be it.

I come from an EXTREMELY "tunerish" way of life. I was a Talon boy, however the eclipse guys....they get a bit more "flashy" with their mods.

It used to be a HUGE issue and the start of ALOT of fights between members. When it was taken more into consideration, and frowned upon and taken action on when needed if it was used around the boards.

It became much much cleaner. More open to mods that people may not have been so used to. And Also taught us as members a way to communicate our dislikes like adults, not high school honda boys.

If you ever visit a honda Forum? This type of thing is STILL really bad. I cam here again, and I saw this. And Instead of presenting such a demeaning image. I figured with the limitation of that word, we as the focus community could boost ourselves by ACTUALLY looking like we have a brain in the modding world.

Enjoy =]
Old 05-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #4045
303ST
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Most people that get offended by the RICE term, are only offended because they know it applies to their car. A nice 240SX with a HKS exhaust on it, that is not rice. the ST above, IMO is Rice. That exhaust, whether full or just a fart can, doesn't belong on a Ford. It belongs on a Nissan, or a Toyota. A GT500 with fart cans is rice, even if its 1,000hp.
Your a moron

How can you say one exhaust belongs on one thing and not another?

What class does the focus exist in? Sport Compact Domestic.

Interesting, i was under the impression sport compacts of ANY sort were known for this kind of exhaust.

It's close minded people like you that ruin modding for the rest.

Honestly if you think my car is.....rice? That's cool. But i think your a moron for it personally. "flashy" or stupid cheap mods are ones that fall under that. a full 3 inch HKS exhaust, not cheap, serves a HUGE purpose, fits the bumper PERFECT i think a simple tip looks retarded. The bumper looks like it belongs on an EVO or STI in a sense. And putting that exhaust up there. fits like a glove. Enjoy your day.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #4046
kylesvt720
NeedsMoarEverything

Fan#: 51359
What I Drive: 2005 SILVER ST

FF Reputation: 16 kylesvt720 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303ST View Post
we as the focus community could boost ourselves by ACTUALLY looking like we have a brain in the modding world.
Quote:
Your a moron
Contradict much?

Sport compacts are known for fart cans because of a certain movie with paul walker, before that hardly anyone put that exhaust on an American car of any kind. As for me being a moron, my LSAT score was in the 90th percentile for the entire U.S., I'd love to see you take that test...

ST CREW #107 / TEAM DURATEC #93 / D23 Crew #3
Old 05-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #4047
LongDucDong
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 59052
What I Drive: 2003 SVTF 3 door

FF Reputation: 10 LongDucDong Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Your a moron
You mean, "you're a moron" and not "your" a moron?
Old 05-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #4048
lyonsroar

Fan#: 63166
What I Drive: 2009 Volkswagen GTI

FF Reputation: 31 lyonsroar Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
This is my last (first) post in this thread. I won't (will) argue. I really think it's lame though. It's sad that if someone visits they can see this thread very easily and our over abundant use of the word "rice".

Good day.
Your last post?

...fixed...

You posted your own car in a RICE thread. What did you expect to happen?
Old 05-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #4049
303ST
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Contradict much?

Sport compacts are known for fart cans because of a certain movie with paul walker, before that hardly anyone put that exhaust on an American car of any kind. As for me being a moron, my LSAT score was in the 90th percentile for the entire U.S., I'd love to see you take that test...
Oh cute bring up an LSAT. Which is a SPECIFIC test. I'm glad you tested so well for Law School.

But if we are talking standardized testing, i scored a 34 on my ACT, AND a 1420 on my SAT back when the scores for perfect were 1600.

Way to be a tool though. Are you this rude in person too?

Maybe it's just a MI thing. I used to be from there. Guess I have lost my touch ; ). My pipe is rice.....but apparently all these body kits aren't. This board is one huge typing contradiction.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #4050
jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
^^^So leave then, if FF is so offensive to You. Sad thing is, You could have just seen the thread title and said to Yourself, "I'm not even gonna open that can of worms." but instead You take it upon Yourself to tell all of Us how insensitive and moronic We are for the fact that this thread even exists. Thanks for the lesson in morality and political correctness, buddy. Just what exactly do You plan to accomplish, anyway? If it is to have this thread closed, report it to the appropriate mods and see where things go from there. Until then, You and I both know You are just here to stir up more crap over a thread that is supposed to be a fun place to laugh at others' poor mod choices.

Bookmarks & Social Networks