You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!) - Page 122 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-22-2005, 10:33 AM   #1211
hero_imprisoned
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 25791
What I Drive: White '05 ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 hero_imprisoned Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Not exactly Rice since it's on a ford, but this is what just about all of the body kits look like to me:

http://home.cwru.edu/%7Ejsh28/drew/bodykit.html

Hope the link posts ok
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2005, 07:56 PM   #1212
bwojdyla
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 3589
What I Drive: Red 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 bwojdyla Good Standing Member
oh so fine grain asian rice for dinner tonight folks. I'm sorry i couldn't get better pics of this beauty. i was taking broad daylight pics right in front of the store that the owner was in, so I was in a rush. never know what a hard core motha who drives a car that's this bad ass would do if he caught me stealing all his superfly mod ideas.

Note the fine pinstriping on the custom, faux trans am fiberglass hood. very 80's retro. Its nicely set off by the flaming tribal skull and the NOS sticker replacing that oh so pedestrian honda emblem. only an NOS sticker could get across how much raw power this beast contains. Also of note, the wheels that are the wrong offset and the sweet ghosted flame job on the rearview mirrors. I also think the painted wiper arms and cabin intake air cover are fairly snazzy.

but wait there's more. oh so much more.

Please let me point out exhibit #2. the completely pimped interior. You can see that the skull and crossbones theme continues inside with a dash mounted skull bobble head and skull and crossbones steering wheel cover. Also carried over are the theme colors of maroon and white that we saw outside around the windshield wiper area. note the increadible attention to detail on the drivers side panel - such even coloration could only be pulled off by a custom shop of high caliber. I also think that the 8 ball touch we see in the interior adds a nice touch of harcore street racing authenticity. if you pay close attention, you can see the red starter button by the steering wheel. I'm also sure that yellow piece of paper is his latest time slip, denoting his absolute domination at the local track.

Finally we reach the tail end.

yet again, we see the attention to detail, as another skull and crossbones is placed right in the center of the hatch glass, perhaps warning fellow street racers of his cars potent abilities. you can see he has cleverly removed the rear wiper stalk, too much added weight. those speakers you see are Jen-you-wine 6x9's mounted in a plywood trunk cover. certainly a sound system that will thump with the best of them. Finally, the driver has convieniently placed his calling card on the back, so that all who view it will know that this fine autombile belongs to a "Player".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	civ1.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	6447  

Name:	civ3.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	6448  

Name:	civ2.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	6449  

Last edited by iminhell; 12-31-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:26 PM   #1213
Logan175
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 22323
What I Drive: The focus got torched now we have a 3 series BMW

FF Reputation: 1 Logan175 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
that wing on the focus up there, i was going to buy one, but then wings west closed down before i got arrount to it
Old 07-25-2005, 08:52 PM   #1214
KahunaB14
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13831
What I Drive: 2008 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed 3 Sport

FF Reputation: 1 KahunaB14 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I almost died laughing at something that is really sad...the number of responses to this thread...1244!!! I am not suprised at the number of responses though, there are just soo many ricers out there I have no doubt the number of rice sightings will keep going up.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:12 PM   #1215
bwojdyla
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 3589
What I Drive: Red 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 bwojdyla Good Standing Member
oh man look at this rice!

or not

effin sweet!!!
Old 07-27-2005, 02:26 PM   #1216
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I Gave out my first ricer ticket last night, I have pics on my camera but I cant upload them untill later. It was a 91 integra, no frot bumper, white tribal flames on top of three diffrent colors of blue, 3 white wheels and one doughnut, a hood scoop you could pick out flies like boogers, yellow "racing seats", and of course his ricer ticket on the windshield. The look on his face was priceless when I put the ticket on his window, but atleast he was cool about it. I will post the pics later on in the week b/c I have a chip to install tonight.
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
Old 07-28-2005, 10:26 AM   #1217
swk110
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9989
What I Drive: 2010 Red SE Coupe

FF Reputation: 1 swk110 Good Standing Member
I have yet to see anything that topped the horror around here. I was considering getting an evo bodykit until I saw it on a neon (unpainted) and worse a modern white VW bug with a fart can. Although I got my first photo last night of a neon with a huge muffler and wing. I'm sure with their auto tranny and stock wheels it hauls. There's tons of neons and oddly several intrepids riced out. I'll post the one neon tonight and start grabbing the others.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:55 PM   #1218
SEfocus
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 25891
What I Drive: 2001 red focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 SEfocus Good Standing Member
man im in myrtle beach right now and there are so many rice cars here its not even funny, but the funnist thing iv seen was yesterday we were following a car and its back bumper was actually draging on the ground.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:57 PM   #1219
Cloud 9 ZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25609
What I Drive: 2003 Cloud 9 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Cloud 9 ZX3 Good Standing Member
How about this one. Early 90's Cavy. Painted red with green body kit. Painted Green Walmart Spinners. Then it looked like he won a shopping spree at Advanced Auto Parts. He had Vtec badges on his car, HEMI badges, GT-R badges. Dragon badges over the back small windows, A skull AND a viper hood ornament on his hood. (One in front of the other). Barbed wire stickers running under the windows and right above the green sideskirts. Chevy badges over his taillights. And some website under his license plate. APC steering wheel, green tree frog seat covers. And it looks like he stole a bleacher section from the local highschool and put it on his trunk.

Just saw this while browsing...

Here's another great one.

ZETEC Crew #71

Last edited by iminhell; 12-31-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:53 PM   #1220
swk110
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9989
What I Drive: 2010 Red SE Coupe

FF Reputation: 1 swk110 Good Standing Member
The sweet neon I was talking about.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	neon.jpg
Views:	537