You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!) - Page 100 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-29-2004, 01:58 PM   #991
silver02svtf
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 441
What I Drive: 2002 ford focus svt

FF Reputation: 1 silver02svtf Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm still trying to get over the HONDA crx with the TOYOTA Racing Developement (TRD) banner on the windshield. These ppl have no clue how stupid they look.

#1885 out of 4788
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2004, 10:27 AM   #992
W~Phoenix~{RC}
FF Bouncer

Fan#: 11450
What I Drive: 2003 Silver Frost Sport Edition ATX

FF Reputation: 1 W~Phoenix~{RC} Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (29)
Hmm.. I wanna bring this thread back from the dead :o Let's see some more pics :D I'm going to go on a hunt and see what I can find. ^__^

Cheers!
Old 11-14-2004, 09:17 PM   #993
PinkFreek
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3363
What I Drive: 2004 Silver LX 2.3L PZEV

FF Reputation: 1 PinkFreek Good Standing Member
I'll need to start carrying my camera with me...sacramento is loaded with crazy ricers..... Here's a pic just for everyone that loves this thread, courtesy of, my imagination =)

http://onfinite.com/libraries/153010/d28.jpg

This is all ricers see after i kick their @$$!!!

Nor Cal Foci, We Need You!!! Introduce Yourselves Here!!!

Last edited by PinkFreek; 11-14-2004 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:25 PM   #994
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
That poor silver Focus up there. The owner of that thing needs to be knocked in the head a few times...........
Old 11-14-2004, 09:27 PM   #995
focus4dr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8489
What I Drive: 2004 Torch Red Mustang GT (40th Annaversery Edition)

FF Reputation: 1 focus4dr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I can't see the picture...

Mods:

Steeda: 2.25" stainless steel exhaust, UDP's, Dragon plenum, and CAI.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:31 PM   #996
PinkFreek
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3363
What I Drive: 2004 Silver LX 2.3L PZEV

FF Reputation: 1 PinkFreek Good Standing Member
try the link now.... i couldnt direct link lol

Nor Cal Foci, We Need You!!! Introduce Yourselves Here!!!

Last edited by PinkFreek; 11-14-2004 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:17 AM   #997
TORQUERULES
The Professor

Fan#: 1083
What I Drive: '13 Mazdaspeed 3; '87 'Stang

FF Reputation: 9 TORQUERULES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
That poor silver Focus up there. The owner of that thing needs to be knocked in the head a few times...........
Have you noticed that we are on page 69 ?
Old 12-10-2004, 11:39 PM   #998
nofocus
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 8435
What I Drive: 2001 CD Silver SE

FF Reputation: 1 nofocus Good Standing Member
To Whom it May Concern:

I know of a local 1997 White Dodge Dakota, with black chinese dragon vinyls on each side, steel flat black wheels and ply-wood bed cover that is painted white with a black euro wing on top, 5. ? V8 with straight pipes to fart-can exhausts, euro tail lights, lowered with rear u-bolts that scrape the pavement, blue underbody neons, and blue racing seats........
Old 12-11-2004, 12:41 AM   #999
jakedillon84
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7150
What I Drive: 2004 Twilight Blue ZX3 P.Z.E.V. 2.3L & 2003 Honda Shadow A.C.E. 750

FF Reputation: 1 jakedillon84 Good Standing Member
Near my hometown: An evil-sounding, fearsome Ford Probe "GT"...bright pink. Missing front and rear bumper. Special-edition lightweight blue tarp "passenger window". Needs a wash...bad. Spoiler rivals me in height (I'm 5'8"). Use your imagination. The next time I go home, I'll try and get some pictures. I'm sure it'll be there. Another sighting occured in the same general area. This time it was a 1987-1993 Mustang GT, white and in need of some loving care. The lights had smoked-out covers with holes cut in them to make them street-legal. Also "holy" was the rear bumper, which had been bashed and cut with a hammer and saw to make room for straight pipes, which jutted about an inch out of two ragged holes. Between these pipes was the word "Calderone", which had been drilled out (badly) of the bumper with a power drill and middle-sized bit. Peeling purple window tint, you get the picture. Truly a classic if I've ever seen one.

In Raleigh: Old-model import - likely a Nissan - in dark green. Four doors (driver's rear smashed fairly well) of fury with some dragon vinyl. Also needs a wash. Massive aluminum spoiler (adjustable, for your pleasure). Very very very very loud exhaust pipe with a CD-sized outlet. Driver stares me down and buzzes engine (yes...buzzes). I turn up the Pantera (R.I.P. Dimebag ) and completely drown out that gnat-ish thrum. Just wait until I get my Borla, Bubba.

That's a good point. I'm into landscape photography, so I should take my camera to catch rice in action. I'm working on getting a dash camera rigged up, so perhaps I can get some real-time rice reports in the near future.

FUN WITH RICE: After "The Slow & the Ridiculous" came out, I did a little work on a "calling card" of sorts. At the time, I was driving my '86 Mustang LX, so I was fairly safe from the rice crowd (though I've seen Mustangs riced as well, see above). So, I purchased several boxes of Uncle Ben's rice and proceeded to consume the contents of the packages. Then, the "Uncle Ben's Rice" was cut off and glued to sheets of heavy-weight paper, along with printouts of Officer Brian O'Conner and Vin Diesel (with who I have no grudge). Pieces of rice were then sprinkled onto the flyer. This began a long and happy campaign of leaving anonymous "gifts" in parking lots. Long live the prankster!
-- -- -- -- -- --
SHIFT_dammit(!)
"This is my Focus! There are many like it, but this one is mine!"
Old 12-11-2004, 12:48 AM   #1000
blck01zx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7784
What I Drive: 02 Black SVT; 03 Black Evo 8

FF Reputation: 1 blck01zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Every day coming out of school I see this Sunfire with spinning hubcaps. The part that spins is sticking out like 2" and shaped like the West Coast Choppers symbol, like the cross. Its baby blue and has a glass hood ornament like 5" tall on the hood. I dont know whos it is but everytime I walk by it I cant help but spin the hubcaps by hand and laugh.
SVT squad #58
1221 of 4788

420whp SVT focus
383whp Evo VIII

Bookmarks & Social Networks