North American Motorsports - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-24-2005, 05:23 PM   #1
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

Points 85,673, Level 100
Points: 85,673, Level: 100 Points: 85,673, Level: 100 Points: 85,673, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Thumbs up North American Motorsports

Just wanted to take a quick moment to praise Justin and Nick from NAMotorsports.net for their excellent customer service.

I've recently purchased a FocusSport Cool-Flo intake from them and it was dropped shipped to my home directly from FocusSport. Upon opening the box, I noticed that one of the hose clamp was crimped and no longer usable. Since this was on a Sunday, I proceeded with the installation and used a stock clamp in its place. The next day I sent Randy at FocusSport an email informing him of the problem and it was never returned.

After waiting a few more days, I called up NAMotorsports and spoke with Justin who was very courteous; he told me there shouldn't be any problem requesting another clamp from FocusSport. After we spoke, he proceeded to call up FocusSport and not only did they give him a hard time, their response to this matter was for us to straighten out the hose clamp ourselves. Talk about poor customer service, not to mention how ridiculous their suggestion was over a $.20 clamp.

Despite not being their fault, Justin sent me an additional replacement clamp from another box they had in inventory. This was by far more than I expected and a very generous gesture on his part. After this ordeal, I must admit I'm truly disappointed over how FocusSport handled this situation and will no longer be purchasing any items from them.

Again, thank you NAMotorsports.net for your excellent customer service and I look forward to ordering many more items from you guys in the future.

Regards,
Tom

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
SVT4ME

Fan#: 61
FF Reputation: 4 SVT4ME Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well, good to know there are places that still care about customer service! I don't know what is going on with FocusSport these days but there certainly seems to be an increased number of people complaining about the service they got, or the product they got. I sent them an email many weeks ago now asking about their tune for the SVT and never received a response.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:00 PM   #3
NAMotorsports
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6553
What I Drive: 2005 Scion xB

FF Reputation: 1 NAMotorsports Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Tom, thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it! Thanks again for your order too.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:13 PM   #4
Lil PZEV
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 242
What I Drive: 2003 TwiBlue 2.3 ZX3

FF Reputation: 15 Lil PZEV Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Good to hear Tom, hope you enjoy the Cool-Flo!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:07 AM   #5
hotfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 12
What I Drive: OLD: '00 Black ZX3, New: Pontiac G6

FF Reputation: 1 hotfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by SVT4ME
I don't know what is going on with FocusSport these days but there certainly seems to be an increased number of people complaining about the service they got, or the product they got.
Been hearing the same and its seems to be getting worst on a weekly basis.

Good to know about NAMotorsports
Old 02-25-2005, 02:42 PM   #6
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,858, Level 100
Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100 Points: 184,858, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Well, good to know there are places that still care about customer service! I don't know what is going on with FocusSport these days but there certainly seems to be an increased number of people complaining about the service they got, or the product they got. I sent them an email many weeks ago now asking about their tune for the SVT and never received a response.
Yeah, that's why I don't order nothing from them

Nice to hear that there are good companies still out there!
Old 02-25-2005, 02:47 PM   #7
microtonal
FF #1 Most Wanted

Fan#: 470
What I Drive: 2012 GTI, 2014 Forester XT

FF Reputation: 12 microtonal Great Standing Member
Just curious...
Was it Randy who told you to straighten out the clamp ?

Only other complaints I've heard about FS is people having some issue with their chips but FS has corrected all of them to my knowledge.

From my own personal experience with FS/Randy, I've receive nothing but A+ support and customer satisfaction on the products I've purchased. This is usually the norm and not the exception.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:42 PM   #8
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

Points 85,673, Level 100
Points: 85,673, Level: 100 Points: 85,673, Level: 100 Points: 85,673, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 60 Tom Excellent Standing Member
microtonal, if you read my original post you will see that my email to him was never responded to, this shows a lack of customer care on his behalf. I'm glad to hear that you experienced better customer service from him and I wished my outcome would have been the same.

I did not speak with FocusSport directly other than my initial email to them. What they stated was conveyed back to me from NAMotorsports and I see no reason for them to tell me anything differently.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.