Project ALL-MOTOR - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 09:35 PM   #71
focaltech

Fan#: 490
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focaltech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
This topic is going nowhere, fact is, its like I said, your gonna end up just another wannabe with dreams of grandeur.

Discourage you, I know my shit kid and have built more zetecs than probably anyone on this board.

You don't know about engines and how to build them , when someone who does gives you advice, you act like a 17 year old punk kid.

Keep on fantasizing about building engines.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2003, 09:42 PM   #72
EuroZX3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 39
What I Drive: 05 Black Scion TC

FF Reputation: 1 EuroZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
if you were wise you wouldnt throw knowledge out of the door. all we are trying to do is help you save your money, or your parents, to reach the same goals, i cant believe you wouldnt want to listen but your ignorance is your choice.

essveetee books are for information. forums are for discussion.

all motor you had two reasons to post this thread, to brag about all the money you are going to dump into your focus to make 200whp. or to get feedback and new ideas on how to do things cheaper, easier, and more reliably. go and give MM your whole wad and end up with half the HP for twice the money for all i care. but when another new focus tuner comes onto the site and reads this thread, maybe they will be more open minded about it and not waste their cash.

this thread is dead now and not going anywhere, any legitimate questions please start a new thread as this has been polluted.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks