SVT shifter knob - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades

SVT Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2002-204 SVT Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
svopony
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 119385
What I Drive: '02 blue SVT

FF Reputation: 2 svopony Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
SVT shifter knob

just found this over on Evil-bay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231117805031...84.m1423.l2649

just thought I would share as I have been looking for a shifter knob in good condition.

Bar

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
nvmaddog
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 68677
What I Drive: 2002 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 nvmaddog Good Standing Member
They are a little cheaper if you order through Tasca on here. I believe it was $67 when I ordered it last month.
2002 Red 3 Door SVTF #2458
Old 12-30-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
ShadowFocus603
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 118448
What I Drive: 2004 Pitch Black SVT EAP 2Dr #1878

FF Reputation: 1 ShadowFocus603 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I don't know about anyone else but my car doesn't have a "Gertage" transmission lol. Seriously though if these people don't take the extra 5 seconds necessary to make sure they spelled stuff right then what else are they half-assing with the sale? Shipping? Packaging? I'll pass thanks.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #4
nvmaddog
Focus Enthusiast

That seller is Tasca parts and they are a well known Ford Dealer.

Do a little research before you jump to conclusions, all bad spellers are not bad people.

OP call them up and ask for Steve and tell them you are purchasing through the forum, you will get a decent discount off of parts.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
ShadowFocus603
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 118448
What I Drive: 2004 Pitch Black SVT EAP 2Dr #1878

FF Reputation: 1 ShadowFocus603 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I wasn't speaking directly to Tasca themselves. I'm well aware Steve is there. But who's to say he directly oversees the Ebay sales etc? To put a finer point to it, being who they are, a few extra seconds to proof read etc should almost be prerequisite to help uphold the name and image of the company in all arenas. This ad is likely the work of some 9-5 schlep who probably has to do this in addition to his regular duties and was rushing at 5 to get home.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #6
nvmaddog
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFocus603 View Post
I wasn't speaking directly to Tasca themselves. I'm well aware Steve is there. But who's to say he directly oversees the Ebay sales etc? To put a finer point to it, being who they are, a few extra seconds to proof read etc should almost be prerequisite to help uphold the name and image of the company in all arenas. This ad is likely the work of some 9-5 schlep who probably has to do this in addition to his regular duties and was rushing at 5 to get home.
So what you are saying is even though you know they handle business there and take care of forum members that because something was misspelled they are going to mess up your part and or order?

Let's just assume you are right and some loser made the post. Does this detract from the fact that you cannot find a cheaper OEM knob on the internet from a licensed Ford dealer?

Regardless, my post was to give the OP info on how to get the OEM knob from Steve at tasca (who by the way only places the orders, he does not fill them so you are still at the mercy of some schlep) for the forum discount, before he purchased it from the ebay site at the higher price.

Bookmarks & Social Networks