Hell of a night last night - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-23-2003, 05:08 PM   #1
oakleywsw
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 688
What I Drive: 03 focus

FF Reputation: 1 oakleywsw Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hell of a night last night

Hey last night when I was out driving around i could find anyone but then i found a few guys and then before i know it around 1030 ot 11 Paul Efantis which has the fastest street tire supra in the world pulled up w/ his g/f's supra which is in the low 10's and then behind him came another 4 supras that are all up in the 500+hp range and then we all left to go out and race and then when we got there it turned out to be around 70 cars and the night before we went out racing and that night like 6 cars came up from Va. and by the way i live in Md. and in the front of that group there was a Skyline right hand driven it was sick and there was some bad ass shit out both nights. So i would have to say it was a good weekend for racing. Anyone else have a good weekend or racing?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2003, 05:15 PM   #2
01CobaltTiburon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96
What I Drive: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

FF Reputation: 1 01CobaltTiburon Good Standing Member
Damn.... one word man: PUNCTUATION
Old 11-23-2003, 05:17 PM   #3
whiteboyslo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 180
What I Drive: 04 Pontiac GTO - Yellow M6

FF Reputation: 2 whiteboyslo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Seriously, is this how they are teaching people to write now? When I read something with that bad of punctuation, it reminds me of a little kid who wants to tell you everything that happened that day. "And then, Billy Madison from Mrs. Hoover's class ate a booger and then he got sick and then he went to the nurse and then he threw up and it was funny because you could see the lucky charms he ate that morning and I really like lucky charms and then....." DISCOVER THE POWER OF THE PUNCTUATION!!

Sorry. In a bad mood today because I'm writing a term paper (so I'm in the grammar mindset right now).

Glad to hear you had a great night. Hopefully you didn't try to race any of 'em!

Mike
Old 11-23-2003, 05:19 PM   #4
drewzx3
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1213
What I Drive: silver 01 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 drewzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Well I almost had a bad weekend but I guess it was good because we didnt go to jail. Raced a friend with a SI and we passed a cop and we was both running in the 90-95 and heard radar detector go off but he never turned his lights on or anything.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:53 PM   #5
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,946, Level 100
Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Damn dude.

Sounded like a nice night. Better then mine I suppose.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:56 PM   #6
oakleywsw
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 688
What I Drive: 03 focus

FF Reputation: 1 oakleywsw Good Standing Member
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know this was english class.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:18 PM   #7
SVT4ME

Fan#: 61
FF Reputation: 4 SVT4ME Good Standing Member
That's an interesting story; I think the point everybody is trying to make is that it would be easier to read and understand if it wasn't basically one giant run-on sentence.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:43 PM   #8
CowsGoMoo
Focus Addict

Fan#: 324
What I Drive: VW GLI 1.8Turbo

FF Reputation: 1 CowsGoMoo Good Standing Member
well, the part he wrote that i could understand was badass.

My ZX5 Focus!
Old 11-23-2003, 07:45 PM   #9
whiteboyslo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 180
What I Drive: 04 Pontiac GTO - Yellow M6

FF Reputation: 2 whiteboyslo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
No, it's not an English class, but it's not like the stuff they teach you only applies in a class assignment. I'm not trying to be a supreme dick or anything, but go back and read your post from a 3rd person perspective and you'll see why we're ripping you. It's just hard to read, that's all.

Mike
Old 11-23-2003, 08:36 PM   #10
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
wow...I thought my ... were bad cause everyone else ripps on em but damn... theres no stopps in there I got a headache :) it was awesome though! I wish I was their I woulda taken massloads of pics with my new dig camera my gma got me :) woulda been real fun I woulda wanted to be there cause then I coulda saw a skyline in real life person I never saw a skyline in person before I also never saw a 500+ hp supra I woulda wanted to really see that oh well theres always boring chicago although there are some cool cars up there :) get it ? :) sry just put anything even... betweem sentences or anything :) pu tthe correct shit in the papers ;)

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.