Tuned my car back to stock, no more injected tune - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current)

DURATEC Ti-VCT Performance (2012-Current) The place to chat about any Duratec 2.0L Ti-VCT engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #21
NickCornell
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97233
What I Drive: 2012 Race red Focus SEL

Points 13,518, Level 75
Points: 13,518, Level: 75 Points: 13,518, Level: 75 Points: 13,518, Level: 75
Level Up 67% Completed
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 12 NickCornell Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hmm I don't know there was a known issue of the tune doing nothing? Anyone else wanna chime in?
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #22
Bliky
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95135
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Points 3,034, Level 33
Points: 3,034, Level: 33 Points: 3,034, Level: 33 Points: 3,034, Level: 33
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 Bliky Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by novus View Post
That's why you pay for these things with a CC. If they came back and say they won't refund you when they actually said they would. Slap them with a charge back. Good luck dealing with a CC company like AMEX with being a small business.

I wonder if I could do the same thing with Paypal..
Old 12-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #23
NickCornell
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97233
What I Drive: 2012 Race red Focus SEL

Points 13,518, Level 75
Points: 13,518, Level: 75 Points: 13,518, Level: 75 Points: 13,518, Level: 75
Level Up 67% Completed
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 12 NickCornell Great Standing Member
Quote and document their claim and open a case I suppose. Worst that can happen is you're back where you are
Old 12-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #24
ProjectCommuter
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105046
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White Focus SE 5MT

Points 561, Level 11
Points: 561, Level: 11 Points: 561, Level: 11 Points: 561, Level: 11
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 2 ProjectCommuter Good Standing Member
The Injected Tune is working great on my 5 Speed manual. I am running the 91 as well. The only thing is the car has an idle issue (from Ford). It drops to about 600 when you put your foot on the brake with your foot on the clutch at the same time. As soon as you take your foot off of the brake it starts to climb up to about 900. That makes it kinda touchy especially on a hill. I mentioned it to Aric, he asked for the S/N of my tuner and he was looking into it but he hasn't been around for a while.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #25
Amber@Injected
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 113090
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus MK3

Points 106, Level 2
Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Amber@Injected Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus View Post
Injected offers a refund they posted this a couple time

Tunes are not all about the dynos , The way I do my tuning is

Good idle , good part throttle with gains in low end tq and better midrange , as good as or better MPG then better performance which is the only thing that is going to show on a dyno and where the car is used the least so it isnt always about a 4.5-6 sec pull on a dyno people should base there tune on

This is why I feel datalogging and adjusting to each persons car , mods , how they drive so important

Tom

This is Injected's Return Policy

Non-returnable items:

Electronic/Custom tuning devices are non-refundable. This is a VIN locked unit. Once the vehicle is flashed the programmer is "married" to that vehicle.
- See more at: http://injectedstore.com/pages/refun....DmLT3Ys3.dpuf

Disclaimer: By purchasing this product from Injected Engineering, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below.

Product Installation: The installation of any custom tuning product may or may not void the vehicles factory warranty, and it is the responsibility of customers to check this with their vehicle manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation, prior to dealing with Injected Engineering. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional.

Return/Refund Policy: Electronic/Custom tuning devices are non-refundable. This is a VIN locked unit. Once the vehicle is flashed, the programmer is "married" to that vehicle.

Vehicle Condition: It is assumed by Injected Engineering that all vehicles being programmed are in good working condition, and have been reviewed by the customer to ensure that the vehicle is capable of handling additional power and performance. It is the customerís responsibility to ensure this is true. Any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle will not be covered or guaranteed by Injected Engineering in any way. If anything doesn't feel normal after loading a tune, it is the customerís responsibility to immediately return the tune to stock, and notify Injected Engineering immediately.
- See more at: http://injectedstore.com/products/in....GC1octE1.dpuf
678-449-6871 Office
678-581-6200 Fax
Old 12-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #26
Bliky
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95135
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Points 3,034, Level 33
Points: 3,034, Level: 33 Points: 3,034, Level: 33 Points: 3,034, Level: 33
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 4 Bliky Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber@Injected View Post

Non-returnable items:

Electronic/Custom tuning devices are non-refundable. This is a VIN locked unit. Once the vehicle is flashed the programmer is "married" to that vehicle.

Disclaimer: By purchasing this product from Injected Engineering, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below.

Product Installation: The installation of any custom tuning product may or may not void the vehicles factory warranty, and it is the responsibility of customers to check this with their vehicle manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation, prior to dealing with Injected Engineering. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional.

Return/Refund Policy: Electronic/Custom tuning devices are non-refundable. This is a VIN locked unit. Once the vehicle is flashed, the programmer is "married" to that vehicle.

Vehicle Condition: It is assumed by Injected Engineering that all vehicles being programmed are in good working condition, and have been reviewed by the customer to ensure that the vehicle is capable of handling additional power and performance. It is the customerís responsibility to ensure this is true. Any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle will not be covered or guaranteed by Injected Engineering in any way. If anything doesn't feel normal after loading a tune, it is the customerís responsibility to immediately return the tune to stock, and notify Injected Engineering immediately.
So if that is your policy why would someone else post multiple times in multiple places saying that, no matter what, if we were unhappy we could get a refund.

Also, I looked at the product page. I do not remember that Disclaimer being there about the device becoming VIN locked when I purchased the tune, nor do I remember anyone or any post telling me so. Even so, how can you sell a product that once used can NEVER be restored? You could claim forever that those warnings were there but I was very careful to make sure it wasn't some type of tune that gets VIN locked and read all the stuff I could and was surprised to find out later that it was VIN locked and not tune locked.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #27
reamkeeper
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15415
What I Drive: 2013 Fiat 500 Sport Cattiva

FF Reputation: 4 reamkeeper Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliky View Post
I've been through this with them. If things haven't changed they won't refund you. Pretty much refused when I asked after quoting directly where they said they would.
What a scam, I just got an email from them saying that they wouldn't do a refund.

KKCO
Old 12-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #28
reamkeeper
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15415
What I Drive: 2013 Fiat 500 Sport Cattiva

FF Reputation: 4 reamkeeper Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber@Injected View Post

Non-returnable items:

Then why has Aric multiple times stated that if the device was sent back then a full refund would be offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric@Injected
I am aware of this.

Can you help me understand something please?

Are you happy with the product or unhappy with the product?

As I stated before, a few pages back, If you (or anyone) are not satisfied with the product / Tuning send it back and and get your money back. I do not know what else you would like me to do. (I already stated this a few pages ago, not sure if you may have over looked it or not, but I can get them for you if you want).

No where did anyone from Injected say that this is a "custom tune"... PERIOD.

Aric

again... if you have concerns or question please feel free to contact me

Aric@Injected <---- PM

acarrion@injectedengineering.com <---- my direct email

info@injectedengineering.com <-----shop email (all injected employees get this)

678-449-6871 <------ Injected phone number

<------- My cell phone number

KKCO
Old 12-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #29
Amber@Injected
Focus Rookie

Points 106, Level 2
Level Up 12% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliky View Post
So if that is your policy why would someone else post multiple times in multiple places saying that, no matter what, if we were unhappy we could get a refund.

Also, I looked at the product page. I do not remember that Disclaimer being there about the device becoming VIN locked when I purchased the tune, nor do I remember anyone or any post telling me so. Even so, how can you sell a product that once used can NEVER be restored? You could claim forever that those warnings were there but I was very careful to make sure it wasn't some type of tune that gets VIN locked and read all the stuff I could and was surprised to find out later that it was VIN locked and not tune locked.
We can not return or refund anyone for the purchase of their device.
I understand that a post was made stating that this could be done, however Our Injected Store Return Policy page has stated since July 2013

Returns:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we canít offer you a refund or exchange.

Restock Fee: 50% Customer pays all return shipping charges

To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.

Non-returnable items:

Please contact Injected on an individual basis with your tuning concerns and we will be happy to address them.
678-449-6871 Office
678-581-6200 Fax
Old 12-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #30
Amber@Injected
Focus Rookie

Points 106, Level 2
Level Up 12% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by reamkeeper View Post
Then why has Aric multiple times stated that if the device was sent back then a full refund would be offered.
We can not return or refund anyone for the purchase of their device.
I understand that a post was made stating that this could be done, however Our Injected Store Return Policy page has stated since July 2013

Returns:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we canít offer you a refund or exchange.

Restock Fee: 50% Customer pays all return shipping charges

To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.

Non-returnable items:

Please contact Injected on an individual basis with your tuning concerns and we will be happy to address them.
678-449-6871 Office
678-581-6200 Fax

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.