2013 focus st pricing - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson)

Ford Focus Purchasing Center (Ask A Ford Salesperson) Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.
Sponsored By: Phil Long Ford - Colorado's #1 Ford Dealer

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #31
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythen View Post
I got ST3 and I got door open light in the middle of the car roof, and it's not LED. This other ST3 I saw it got LED on the top left shoulder on driver's side. I guess if there is moon roof it will be on the sides? how come I didn't get LED, it's just the traditional yellow light bulb thing. I went in and picked the ST3 I thought it's the fully loaded one, but for every fully loaded there are few different variations I guess? actually salesman said it's an option you can add that, maybe lies again.

the recaro seat holds you in nicely, but after awhile it gets hot coz it's so tight. maybe on a long drive it won't be comfortable. and the head rest it's at an angle, it's tilted forward so you can only rest your head on the very top of it, and you can't tilt it back and make it flat, I think it's a bad design it's not comfortable if you rest your head on it.

when you get in and out the LCDs are in bright white colors everytime you can in and out, at night it's really annoying coz it's so bright, can you turn that off?

other than those small problems, I am very happy with that car, extremely happy, the cockpit is nice and roomy you can rest both of you arms on either side and it's very comfortable. cockpit doesn't feel like a tiny sports car with tiny room like miata, it's pretty spacious, interior is very nice I love it, the button feels good, not like some cheap plastic button feel. so far I am loving the car other than those few problems! also thanks for you guys help about the pricing and evertthing, had a lot of help in just 1 day ! just in time before I get the car!
Cars with the moon roof get three overhead lights (two on either pillar, and the rear one in the center over the rear seat), but they are on the pillar slightly behind the driver's head vs. the one in the center for cars without the moon roof.

Are you sure it is an incandescent bulb? The quick way to tell would be to pull the housing down, but I can imagine not necessarily wanting to do that on your brand new car though.

The recaros break in and conform to your body shape with time and usage.

The head restraints are designed for crash safety first, more than comfort. If you had wanted the adjustable head restraints you would have to have the base ST1 seats as they have the four way restraints that ratchet forward and back to give a more upright restraint which would be slightly more comfortable than the original fixed design on the base Focus, and the fixed design on the Recaro seats.

You can't turn off the LCD's turning on when the doors open as far as I know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #32
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 120373
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST3 Tuxedo Black

FF Reputation: 1 okaythen Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
wow thanks a lot that really helped

ya the light is yellowish, not white.

so the headrest I just have to deal with it I guess, well they are all small problems, overall I am glad I got the car. but about the moonroof since I driven the car off the lot I can't say hey you were lying (or really have no clue) I wanna exchange one with a moonroof right?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #33
suss6052
Focus Addict

Quote:
wow thanks a lot that really helped

ya the light is yellowish, not white.

so the headrest I just have to deal with it I guess, well they are all small problems, overall I am glad I got the car. but about the moonroof since I driven the car off the lot I can't say hey you were lying (or really have no clue) I wanna exchange one with a moonroof right?

From the rear on my moon roof equipped ST2. The rear lamp is in the center of the roof, and the front two are outboard just past the front passenger's heads as the moon roof is in the middle.

If you've already bought the car, signed the paper work, and drove it off the lot depending on the laws in your area you are probably not going to get them to exchange the car just because you wanted a different feature or option.

They pushed to sell you the car they had on the lot by saying that none of them come with the moonroof unless you order it because they didn't currently have any cars with the moonroof or they would have sold you one with it because it costs more and they would theoretically make more money off of you then.

You bought the car, so I would just live without having the moonroof rather than taking a loss and trying to trade a brand new car for a different one.

You don't necessarily want to put in an aftermarket system either as it would cost a lot more and would compromise the structural integrity of the roof.

The Factory moonroof equipped cars have a different roof panel with the hole and channel for the glass stamped into it already so less of the strength is lost, and when it's installed at the factory it also costs less money for you to buy it.

(Sticker price on the option is around $895 vs $1200 + for an aftermarket set up without the proper changes to the roof).
Old 11-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #34
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

yeah I kinda rushed into it, next time I need to take my time and really plan ahead! don't let this lesson be wasted.

other than some minor things I am totally happy with the car, it's a really nice car I am loving it so far.

btw nice leather seats! and I love the set up and location of those front 2 lamps! that and many other little detail things ford invested the time into. They took their time and the car is well ergonomically designed! not bad.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #35
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

did you guys get the extended warranty? Ford kept asking me to get the extended warranty and I declined them all. But I can still get it if I want. it's 1500 bucks for 6 years 100k bumper to bumper (or very close to it they said) premium care. and 5 years 60k miles maintenance for 1900.

oh yeah another thing when I went to look at the car, I told salesman how come your interior ceiling light is in the middle and not on the sides, he said it's option you can get it if you want, lol more lies I wonder what will he say if I go back and say I want that option.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #36
suss6052
Focus Addict

Quote:
did you guys get the extended warranty? Ford kept asking me to get the extended warranty and I declined them all. But I can still get it if I want. it's 1500 bucks for 6 years 100k bumper to bumper (or very close to it they said) premium care. and 5 years 60k miles maintenance for 1900.

oh yeah another thing when I went to look at the car, I told salesman how come your interior ceiling light is in the middle and not on the sides, he said it's option you can get it if you want, lol more lies I wonder what will he say if I go back and say I want that option.
It's cheaper to buy your service contract ( extended warranty) online unless your dealer would match their pricing if desired. You have the upper hand as it's not required.

wwww.zeiglerfordesp.com
www.floodfordesp.com/
www.andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/

Just look and compare before signing anything.

Yeah the option was to have the factory moonroof installed.

Bookmarks & Social Networks