2013 focus st pricing - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Purchasing Center

Ford Focus Purchasing Center Discuss about special incentives and ordering information on the Focus & Focus ST.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #21
bluespeed13
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 120058
What I Drive: 2013 performance blue for focus 5dr

FF Reputation: 1 bluespeed13 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
that is unless you litteraly work for ford but i think thats something different not sure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #22
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
X plan is up to the dealer but most honor it. You can buy from any dealership you're not restricted to certain ones.

Only vehicles not eligible are electric focus, Gt500 and Raptor.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #23
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 120373
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST3 Tuxedo Black

Points 227, Level 4
Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Level up: 54% Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 1 okaythen Good Standing Member
thanks a lot for the info! I will call up dealers to see if they honor it before I go there then!

hmmmm so for xplan wonder how much more discount there can be if the new focus st is a 2013, guess just need to try the site with the pin then
Old 11-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Points 227, Level 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
That car had to still be dealer ordered, it's not built yet, the window sticker says 11/7/13 as the expected build date.
that's weird then, I got that link by going to ford.com/focus then search local dealer inventory, so it's not in the lot currently then, it's being made. that's very misleading. I guess to search local dealer's inventory I need to go to THAT dealer's site then.

usually how much discount are there for focus st xplan? I check the site real quick and it's only 2k off am I doing something wrong heh

Last edited by okaythen; 11-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:05 PM   #25
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Points 227, Level 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
this salesman said the moonroof ain't available in the ST, you can order one but it will take awhile, but for the ST they got in the lot they rarely have one come with moonroof is that true? or maybe they just don't have moonroof ST and want me to get one without it.

this dealer they come with lo-jack, it's 500 dollar I can have it or decline it. Should I get it do you guys have it?

can someone explain to me about the perimeter alarm and engine immobilization security thing Thanks
Old 11-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #26
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythen View Post
this salesman said the moonroof ain't available in the ST, you can order one but it will take awhile, but for the ST they got in the lot they rarely have one come with moonroof is that true? or maybe they just don't have moonroof ST and want me to get one without it.

this dealer they come with lo-jack, it's 500 dollar I can have it or decline it. Should I get it do you guys have it?

can someone explain to me about the perimeter alarm and engine immobilization security thing Thanks
You need to find a new dealer. We have several with moonroofs. We also don't do LoJack preload. Way too expensive and unjustified.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com
Old 11-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #27
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Points 9,571, Level 65
Points: 9,571, Level: 65 Points: 9,571, Level: 65 Points: 9,571, Level: 65
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%
FF Reputation: 24 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythen View Post

From what I've seen the majority of dealer ordered STs had the moon roof.

Your dealer might be an exception in that they don't typically order an ST with the moonroof, or they could be lying, idk.

http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/features/#page=Feature16

The intelligent access with push button start will only start the car if it detects the key fob inside the car.

The perimeter alarm is as described, it only detects breaches to the perimeter of the car, but not necessarily broken glass or the like.

It's not as sensitive as some of the aftermarket systems, but they would involve making a mess of the vehicle's wiring harness and I wouldn't recommend them.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #28
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Points 227, Level 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
oh man just purchased a 2014 ST actually, salesman swear to me ST with moon roof is very rare, you have to order it and it takes 5 weeks or so! also said no other dealers nearby have them, he can check other dealer's inventory etc. and 2 hours later when I was ready to leave he said he is differnt than other salesman, he was my friend and didn't lie anything for the entire day lol I can trust him 100%.

moon roof is kinda big thing for me actually, if you open any of the window I don't like the wind noise, I like to open moon roof for some fresh air when I don't feel like open the AC etc.......you can never trust a salesman!!! very nice that I will have this ST for the next 5,8 years without my dear moon roof.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #29
roswelltop
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83279
What I Drive: 2013 SGM SE HATCH, 5 Spd Man

Points 1,334, Level 20
Points: 1,334, Level: 20 Points: 1,334, Level: 20 Points: 1,334, Level: 20
Level Up 34% Completed
Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 roswelltop Good Standing Member
I routinely watch the inventory of 3 local dealer in the North Atlanta metro. Virtually every ST in stock, or that comes in, has a moon roof.
Let me tell you what I've posted elsewhere, the moon roof in a focus hatch is the best. Close the windows, open the roof and you can drive comfortably in just about any dry weather. Add some a/c or some heat, perfect.

The big rush---open the roof and lower the rear passenger window anywhere from about 1" to 3" and the rush of outside air completely envelopes the driver.

With a car as much fun as the ST, you will kick yourself for giving up the moon roof especially when there is no reason to.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #30
okaythen
Focus Enthusiast

Points 227, Level 4
Level Up 54% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
I got ST3 and I got door open light in the middle of the car roof, and it's not LED. This other ST3 I saw it got LED on the top left shoulder on driver's side. I guess if there is moon roof it will be on the sides? how come I didn't get LED, it's just the traditional yellow light bulb thing. I went in and picked the ST3 I thought it's the fully loaded one, but for every fully loaded there are few different variations I guess? actually salesman said it's an option you can add that, maybe lies again.

the recaro seat holds you in nicely, but after awhile it gets hot coz it's so tight. maybe on a long drive it won't be comfortable. and the head rest it's at an angle, it's tilted forward so you can only rest your head on the very top of it, and you can't tilt it back and make it flat, I think it's a bad design it's not comfortable if you rest your head on it.

when you get in and out the LCDs are in bright white colors everytime you can in and out, at night it's really annoying coz it's so bright, can you turn that off?

other than those small problems, I am very happy with that car, extremely happy, the cockpit is nice and roomy you can rest both of you arms on either side and it's very comfortable. cockpit doesn't feel like a tiny sports car with tiny room like miata, it's pretty spacious, interior is very nice I love it, the button feels good, not like some cheap plastic button feel. so far I am loving the car other than those few problems! also thanks for you guys help about the pricing and evertthing, had a lot of help in just 1 day ! just in time before I get the car!

Bookmarks & Social Networks