Turbo Downpipe - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Forced Induction

General Forced Induction The place to chat about turbochargers, superchargers nitrous systems and custom engine fabrications.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 10-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
Mikey_D
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 95425
What I Drive: 2009 Silver Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 Mikey_D Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Angry Turbo Downpipe

I have and 09 focus, im looking to turbo but i cant find a downpipe for my car??! I heard that a mazda 3 downpipe can fit? Is this true? Any information will help! Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Phestezio
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97562
What I Drive: 2007 Oxford White ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 Phestezio Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
you should be able to use the mazda 3 or speed 3 downpipe since they are basically the same car as the focus but for that matter if you want to be 100% sure it will work just get the flange to the turbo and the flange to the flexpipe and take it to a reputable exhaust shop and get them to make you a downpipe for your car, it will probably be about as much or possibly cheaper than the aftermarket downpipe and you get to choose what size you want... thats just what i would do since a downpipe is just that, a pipe with 2 flanges on each end
Old 10-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
SlickWilly
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 116476
What I Drive: 2009 Ford Focus SES Sangria Red

FF Reputation: 5 SlickWilly Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ive had shops make down pipes and intercooler piping. Just need to find a good shop. A downpipe from a shop should be about 100$

Bookmarks & Social Networks