Well.....I joined the club! - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive

MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive The place to chat about TSB and Known Issues for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #21
Marine
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105885
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Marine Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I spoke to the dealership and once again the Service Advisor John was extremely informative. I called for two reasons, one to explain what I read and he said absolutely, the other, to inquire as to why was someone driving my car to a quickie shop for a bite to eat. My camera dvr installed in the car caught it all. I just saw it this morning and the person left the car running for over 30 minutes. I politely explained you have a yard for this and test driving the car did not entail stopping for lunch. John was flabbergasted and said he will contact the service manager asap. One bad allegedly apple does not spoil the bunch. John is a former Marine so I have to trust his integrity as he knew nothing of this. The camera cut off at 30 minutes and there is a 4 hour block of recording that went missing. Coincidence, maybe. Meaning....he was still there or the person shutoff the car and did not record due to lack of power. AH something to write home about. Its not like the dealer did not know I had a camera in the car. I showed them so they knew it was plugged in to the rear power-point NOT hot wired so it would not void any warranty concerns. Still not too upset, just livid that people do this sort of thing. I never would have checked the memory card if it did not read full on the screen. Lesson learned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #22
SilverPony2001
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27073
What I Drive: 2013 SGM Sedan SE

FF Reputation: 8 SilverPony2001 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I spoke to the dealership and once again the Service Advisor John was extremely informative. I called for two reasons, one to explain what I read and he said absolutely, the other, to inquire as to why was someone driving my car to a quickie shop for a bite to eat. My camera dvr installed in the car caught it all. I just saw it this morning and the person left the car running for over 30 minutes. I politely explained you have a yard for this and test driving the car did not entail stopping for lunch. John was flabbergasted and said he will contact the service manager asap. One bad allegedly apple does not spoil the bunch. John is a former Marine so I have to trust his integrity as he knew nothing of this. The camera cut off at 30 minutes and there is a 4 hour block of recording that went missing. Coincidence, maybe. Meaning....he was still there or the person shutoff the car and did not record due to lack of power. AH something to write home about. Its not like the dealer did not know I had a camera in the car. I showed them so they knew it was plugged in to the rear power-point NOT hot wired so it would not void any warranty concerns. Still not too upset, just livid that people do this sort of thing. I never would have checked the memory card if it did not read full on the screen. Lesson learned.
Ha really? Man that's f'd up. Put that junk on YouTube.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using FF Mobile 4
Old 09-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #23
bigliketexas
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109094
What I Drive: 13' SE|HB

FF Reputation: 1 bigliketexas Good Standing Member
Thats extremley unacceptable..
Old 09-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #24
Marine
Focus Enthusiast

As the day wore on I am getting more upset. Think it's time to move on. I mean hell what really goes on when you drop off your car? Bad enough you need to worry about valet parking now this? The pair on the individual. I am not really a person who dislikes confrontation when I am wronged. I am fair to a point. But i am a bulldog. Need another freaking dealer? Come on sheesh!!!!!!

Thinking of posting on YouTube titled HEY THAT'S NOT ME DRIVING MY CAR WHO DAT LOL
Old 09-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #25
aptech77
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 44296
What I Drive: 2012 POS!! Loaded SEL HB Ford Fucus

FF Reputation: 1 aptech77 Good Standing Member
Yeah!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #26
SilverPony2001
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine View Post
as the day wore on i am getting more upset. Think it's time to move on. I mean hell what really goes on when you drop off your car? Bad enough you need to worry about valet parking now this? The pair on the individual. I am not really a person who dislikes confrontation when i am wronged. I am fair to a point. But i am a bulldog. Need another freaking dealer? Come on sheesh!!!!!!

Thinking of posting on youtube titled hey that's not me driving my car who dat lol
or... FORD TECH JOYRIDE DURING SERVICE VISIT TO GET FOOD... WTF
Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #27
Marine
Focus Enthusiast

Fun times driving my car. Thanks for letting my car run unattended and hope your lunch was yummy! The tech went right from the parking lot straight for a bite to eat. He was in there for over thirty minutes then the cam stopped for over 4 hours. Wonder what happened. I have zero footage of when the car left the store. Thanks for not wearing a seatbelt buddy and breaking the law!!

Last edited by Marine; 09-20-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #28
SilverPony2001
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Fun times driving my car. Thanks for letting my car run unattended and hope your lunch was yummy! The tech went right from the parking lot straight for a bite to eat. He was in there for over thirty minutes then the cam stopped for over 4 hours. Wonder what happened. I have zero footage of when the car left the store. Thanks for not wearing a seatbelt buddy and breaking the law!!

http://s1020.photo bucket.com/user/marine5270/media/AW_20130905_131351A.mp4.html
Looked like he went to pick up beer from that liquor store.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #29
Marine
Focus Enthusiast

It's a 7-11 type store. You see he left my car running. I have those clips. Again, makes you wonder what happens when you leave your car t the dealer. BS he was road testing my car.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #30
bigliketexas
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109094
What I Drive: 13' SE|HB

FF Reputation: 1 bigliketexas Good Standing Member
Get in touch with one of the service accounts on this forum.

Bookmarks & Social Networks