Good Guys 2013 West Coast Nationals 70+ pics - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom

Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom Post pictures and information of your Focus being built or your car images here. We want to see your Focus! More Images: Visit Our Online Ford Focus Gallery

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 08-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Good Guys 2013 West Coast Nationals 70+ pics

I've never actually gone to this show before. I had no idea it was such a big show! There was something like 3,500+ cars there. Just thought I would share some of the pictures in case anyone here might be interested. Mopar heavy because that's what I like. My favorite cars: the 'Salinas Special' and the blue 5 window coupe with the Mercury V8. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2013, 01:27 AM   #2
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

Points 33,784, Level 100
Points: 33,784, Level: 100 Points: 33,784, Level: 100 Points: 33,784, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I never be able to load all those pics on my phone. But I've been a few times to the nationals here in columbus. I got peeps in PPG that travel with the semi and I get a special PPG parking pass that gets me in free and allows me to park up near the semi. I get to chill in the air conditioned office in the retired Nascar trailer and take ice water from the cooler. I've also got a limited edition PPG semi die cast, a few other 1:18th die cast painted in PPG colors you can't buy any where.

Any how it's cool as hell no way to see eveything in one day. Get to meet some badass hotrodders and builders. I always get excited when I see the goodguys hodrod of the year in Hotrod magazine knowing I got to see it in person.

Did they have the autoX set up? It awesome watching those owners take their custom built hodrods and throw them around the cones.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
azdamay
Titular Wit Here

Fan#: 27396
What I Drive: 2004 GTO, 1986 Civic Si, 2010 TC

FF Reputation: 8 azdamay Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yeah I guess maybe I should have warned the pics are not phone/56k friendly.

No autocross that I am aware of. That would be interesting. I have a feeling some of the owners would be shitting bricks. They did have a tether car track (I was surprised to find those things go crazy fast) and some other minor stuff like starting up the engines on the nitro drag racers (loud enough to hear over the whole fairgrounds).

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.