Random thoughts on the third day...
Random thoughts on the third day of owning a 2013 ST with ST3:
1. The steering on this car is amazing, although the turning radius is a bit disappointing...it's much tighter on my Prius. Nevertheless, I haven't noticed any of the steering problems I read about in other threads. I'd be willing to say this steering has the best feel of any car I've ever had.
2. Why the heck did they put the fog light button immediately adjacent to the tailgate release? A foggy roadside is not the place I want to be getting out to close the rear door.
3. I love the feel of the Recaro seats, but I hate the black leather. Why couldn't I have had the yellow fabric Recaros that would have matched my paint? If anyone wants to trade, let me know...er, as long as the fabric ones are heated...
4. I hate that my daughter's 2013 Titanium has the backup camera, parking assist, and proximity detectors, and my more expensive ST doesn't. I'm remedying the latter by purchasing an aftermarket sensor, even though I know drilling holes in the rear bumper of my new car is going to be very painful.
5. I'm so happy to discover that the car has hill start assist, especially with the manual transmission, and the fact that my driveway is at a fairly steep incline.
6. Speaking of the transmission, I love how easy it is to use the clutch pedal and shifter. Much nicer than the manual Titanium I test drove.