Spin Move Customs Mk3 Projector headlights - Page 4 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #31
Joeywhat
Strichmädchen & Koks

Fan#: 85247
What I Drive: 2014 Mustang 3.7L SGM

FF Reputation: 9 Joeywhat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by novus View Post
Also failed to mention the fact that they deflected my question about if more than 10 people jumped on.

Fishy.
No, as stated earlier in the thread, the price was the same for more units...so a lot more money to throw down, for no additional profit per unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKNairb View Post

What is todays date again?
June 3rd.

FWIW - I am not affiliated with SMC in any way. I'm not a part of their LLC, and I gain nothing financial or otherwise from their operations. I'm just a customer, that's pointing out the fact that ya'll are pretty quick to throw a business under the bus because you "think" they're the same as someone else.

Go and prove your thoughts, then come back and post if they're true. In the meantime, you're doing nothing but starting rumors.
Hatch Nation #29

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #32
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109861
What I Drive: Hot wheels

FF Reputation: 0 CKNairb Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin Move Customs View Post
We will look into shipping options and see what the cost will be so you can make an informed decision.

This vendor account is new, however the people that are running the company have been members here for years. This is the first place that we have offered the headlights.

None of our images are from Aliexpress. The stock ST3 picture is from a car show, the rest of the images are from an employee and site member's car.

If you have problems with the lights you will deal directly with us not through the manufactuer, we are testing all lights before they ship, so there should not be any problems.

Our price is lower than the community can get them directly from the manufactuer, we are offering them for less than similiar lights sell for on ebay.
Oh, i thought i was linked here from Jduhbs and Zhadan from http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313061

Page 1 / 12 / etc etc

The write up

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...=1#post4708552

And that led to here.

The first post where Jdub and Zhadan got them is on page 1 and those are images from AliExpress

Old 06-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #33
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Quote:

If you have problems with the lights you will deal directly with us not through the manufactuer, we are testing all lights before they ship, so there should not be any problems.
Page 3 you say
Quote:
They carry a one year warranty through the manufacturer.
How long is your warranty for?

Also like another person said what are the prices for each level of numbers you can get

More then 10 ?
More then 20?

That is what a group buy is, otherwise your just selling, not group buy

Old 06-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #34
Spin Move Customs
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 115344
What I Drive: Focus mk3

FF Reputation: 3 Spin Move Customs Good Standing Member
Quote:
Oh, i thought i was linked here from Jduhbs and Zhadan from http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313061

Page 1 / 12 / etc etc

The write up

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...=1#post4708552

And that led to here.

The first post where Jdub and Zhadan got them is on page 1 and those are images from AliExpress

Zhadan1205 is not part of our company and kit he bought and the one Jdub bought were not exactly the same, there were some wiring differences. The pictures zhadan1205 posted may be from Aliexpress, but those are what he posted, not us. His price was $400+180 for shipping, our shipping charges are going to be less than that.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #35
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeywhat View Post
No, as stated earlier in the thread, the price was the same for more units...so a lot more money to throw down, for no additional profit per unit.

June 3rd.

Now i firmly believe these are the same people
There is alot of profit per unit, they got the origional down to little over 300, they are making alot of profit.

And yes today is the 3rd, 2 days after when the other forum said he could start the sales ( the other forum started earlier last month ) they decided to do a company last month, this company started

Last month and selling for about the same price as in the other forum, and close as in give or take $50, so its close

Hey if you want the lights bad enough to buy them for double what the origional geoup buy started before they decided to sell as a company instead of a group buy, by all means, dishonest is dishonest and greed should not be rewarded imo.

They had no risk, they got a group and said " hey anybody want these for 400 if we get 5 , where at 10 now so they are 330 ,oh 29 of you do, oh, nevermind were going to sell them for 550 now "

Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #36
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Zhadan1205 is not part of our company and kit he bought and the one Jdub bought were not exactly the same, there were some wiring differences. The pictures zhadan1205 posted may be from Aliexpress, but those are what he posted, not us. His price was $400+180 for shipping, our shipping charges are going to be less than that.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...=313061&page=5

Starting at post 43 says otherwise, and he started convos on post 51, in chinese

Says otherwise and this thread is a direct link from Jdub

Old 06-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #37
novus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107022
What I Drive: '12 Tuxedo Black Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 2 novus Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeywhat View Post
Just stop talking. I'm not talking to about you, nor to you. The question was originally addressed to SMC.

Quote:
Page 3 you say

How long is your warranty for?

Also like another person said what are the prices for each level of numbers you can get

More then 10 ?
More then 20?

That is what a group buy is, otherwise your just selling, not group buy
Quote:
SMC, how about you answer the question you've avoided 3 times now.
What's the price if more people jump on? Say 20 people or 30 people.
As a start up business, you're really sucking at the CS standpoint already.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #38
Deftmetal

Fan#: 105884
What I Drive: 2014 Mazda 3

FF Reputation: 7 Deftmetal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by novus View Post

SMC, how about you answer the question you've avoided 3 times now.
What's the price if more people jump on? Say 20 people or 30 people.
As a start up business, you're really sucking at the CS standpoint already.

Post 19 has your answer and you were quoted.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...4&postcount=19

Rally Revolution #14
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyn085 View Post
Don't hate on an amputee chick that's still playing with lego's.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #39
dyn085
That Guy

Fan#: 98047
What I Drive: 2014 FiST/FoST

FF Reputation: 46 dyn085 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
As a moderator, I am a bit appalled at the attacks that are occurring here. Even though I am not affiliated with SMC, there is a certain point that I feel compelled to say something in protection of an authorized vendor-new or old.

You guys do understand that vendors financially contribute to our site and its overall day-to-day operations, right? Trying to stop any business/company from vending on here doesn't do anyone at all the slightest bit of good. You aren't compelled to purchase the product, and absolutely nowhere that I'm aware of is it stated that in order to have a group buy that there must be an incremental sales price reduction. Some group buys have that and some don't, but it is ultimately up to the vendor and site owner to work out.

The terms for the group buy are listed and I'm sure that if they were in some sort of violation that the thread would have been shut down by now or would never have been allowed to be posted. Spin Move Customs has been around since the latter part of last year when they offered ST repro spoilers in the group buy, and there have been a couple since. None of their group buys/sales that I'm aware of have been a ladder-type of sales pitch that I am aware of.

It's one thing to ask questions and it's another to harass the vendors. While I understand your perceptions, they are not always reality. If you are confident that you can get a better product cheaper from elsewhere then by all means-that's your right as a customer. But I'm pretty sure that if that were the case you would have done it by now. I've seen OEM headlights that have been fitted with HID's on the BST for $600, and those don't look (inho) nearly as good. It's just OEM with HID in chrome housings.

Ultimately, pointing out the fact that a business-start up or fully established-is trying to make money doesn't make sense. If they weren't trying to make some profits then they would be called a charity. As stated previously, if you disagree with that then you have the right as a customer to not buy the product. But no matter what, I will generally make an attempt to be heard when someone is harassing our vendors whether that is SMC, RDC, SCT, Injected, PCA, or any of the rest. It just isn't conducive to the well-being of the site.

FocusFest 2013: Best of Show
Gateway FFW: Show Class Outstanding
September '13 ROTM
2014 FiST-

Old 06-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #40
ZXthrizzle05
TURBO ZX3

Fan#: 24434
What I Drive: 2007 mazda 3 I sport, TURBO ZX3

FF Reputation: 6 ZXthrizzle05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
x2 to that. glad you finally put your two cents in. idk how much longer I could've stayed out of this myself.
RISE AGAIN EGGYOLK130 WHP 124 WTQ ZETEC CREW #271
RIFF CREW
TURBO DYNO COMING SOON

Bookmarks & Social Networks