Spin Move Customs Mk3 Projector headlights - Page 3 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Buy - Sell - Trade > Archive

Archive Archive of all expired Buy-Sell-Trade postings.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #21
Spin Move Customs
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 115344
What I Drive: Focus mk3

FF Reputation: 3 Spin Move Customs Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Wow, find time to do a little sleeping and the thread blows up...

To answer a few questions...

As a small up start company we decided that the quantity of ten lights was a great compromise between shipping cost reduction and value for both our company and the consumer. If we were bigger and had more in the bank, be rest assured we'd tried to shoot for larger savings.

From our research our prices are very competitive and bring savings to the Mk3 community. Currently like headlights are running in the $575+$199 shipping range on eBay. Obviously our pricing is lower but you also are going to save on shipping. These will be out of a warehouse here in the good old USA and shipped to you after thorough inspection and testing. They carry a one year warranty through the manufacturer.

If the pricing scheme is not for you, please refrain from mucking up this Group Buy and just don't purchase from us.

Happy Buying!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #22
novus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107022
What I Drive: '12 Tuxedo Black Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 2 novus Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by unida767 View Post
Oh nice ok then. Because 10 is the most economical amount to ship. Wouldn't be any cheaper with 20 or 30.
I'm a little lost on your logic of a group buy. Last I checked the more people that jump in, the lesser the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin Move Customs View Post
Wow, find time to do a little sleeping and the thread blows up...

To answer a few questions...

As a small up start company we decided that the quantity of ten lights was a great compromise between shipping cost reduction and value for both our company and the consumer. If we were bigger and had more in the bank, be rest assured we'd tried to shoot for larger savings.

From our research our prices are very competitive and bring savings to the Mk3 community. Currently like headlights are running in the $575+$199 shipping range on eBay. Obviously our pricing is lower but you also are going to save on shipping. These will be out of a warehouse here in the good old USA and shipped to you after thorough inspection and testing. They carry a one year warranty through the manufacturer.

If the pricing scheme is not for you, please refrain from mucking up this Group Buy and just don't purchase from us.

Happy Buying!
Meh. Profits. Good luck on your endeavor!

Old 06-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #23
xMarcox
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105697
What I Drive: Focus mk3 2012 Sport 115 Tdci

FF Reputation: 1 xMarcox Good Standing Member
What about me? I am from Spain, could i join the group? :)

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

Old 06-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #24
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109861
What I Drive: Hot wheels

FF Reputation: 0 CKNairb Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Think this is the same people that started a group buy in another Focus site, then abandoned it.

The group buy there started lower then the price jacked up over $100 when 30 people joined, buying from AliExpress, and they were nowhere coming out of a warehouse in the US, not to mention the manufacturer is in China.

I will admit though, he had an ST images over there.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #25
Spin Move Customs
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKNairb View Post
Think this is the same people that started a group buy in another Focus site, then abandoned it.

The group buy there started lower then the price jacked up over $100 when 30 people joined, buying from AliExpress

Very different group

Old 06-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #26
Spin Move Customs
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Spin Move Customs is not one person and is not on any other Focus website. SMC is a managed partnership LLC that was founded by a number of FocusFanatic community members based on their love for the Ford Focus. Based out of Albuquerque, NM, we an American company that is always looking for innovation and cool products for the Mk3 Focus. Spin Move Customs is for the Mk3 Enthusiast by Mk3 Enthusiasts.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #27
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Very different group
No offence but it doesnt sound like it, you just recently joined the site. The images you posted are direct from AliExpress and in chinese, and you are asking for Pre-signup and cover no warenty at all because you dont make them.

Not to mention in the other forum the origional Group buy started with the same
Quote:
$325 a set if we order 10 - how do we coordinate.. I don't have 3250 to throw down to get this started.

any ideas? any stores want to buy them and resell for a minor profit
?
It was said in other thread that were going to start a company at begining of month due to the Ebay limit cap was hit,, here it is begining of the month and low and behold a new company selling projectors on ebay.

Then the thread got abandoned when the price got jacked to THE SAME PRICE YOUR ASKING and people started backing out

Who is the manufacturer? As we will have to do any problems through the manufacturer so that is info we need to know?

If you were for the community, then please post where you getting them instead of selling them for Profit, they call that greed, not for the community

Old 06-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #28
novus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107022
What I Drive: '12 Tuxedo Black Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 2 novus Good Standing Member
Quote:
Quote:

The group buy there started lower then the price jacked up over $100 when 30 people joined, buying from AliExpress, and they were nowhere coming out of a warehouse in the US, not to mention the manufacturer is in China.

Thank you for bringing up something I was a little on edge about.
As a "small start up" obviously they're in the business of looking to make a profit. Not to mention after seeing that you can get a discount for multiple orders from Aliexpress. A "group buy" seemed fishy, especially when these look similar to the ones from said website.

Also failed to mention the fact that they deflected my question about if more than 10 people jumped on.

Fishy.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #29
CKNairb
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by novus View Post
Thank you for bringing up something I was a little on edge about.
As a "small start up" obviously they're in the business of looking to make a profit. Not to mention after seeing that you can get a discount for multiple orders from Aliexpress. A "group buy" seemed fishy, especially when these look similar to the ones from said website.

Also failed to mention the fact that they deflected my question about if more than 10 people jumped on.

Fishy.
I will admit diffrent user name so no way to know 100% but to much is the same to be a coincidence.

In the ither thread it was quoted at 310(ish) if 10 people got on

Went from 558 for 1 , to 400 for 5, 325 for 10

Then they got over 30 and price went to 558 and they wanted to start a company, so sounded like they got a good group buy deal and wanted to turn it into profit.

Which is not " for the comunity " and not a group buy

Not to mention the coincidnce of this
Quote:
today about it and he said he hit his sale limit on ebay for the month, so plans to post on June 1.
What is todays date again?

Old 06-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #30
Spin Move Customs
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMarcox View Post
What about me? I am from Spain, could i join the group? :)

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD
We will look into shipping options and see what the cost will be so you can make an informed decision.

Quote:
No offence but it doesnt sound like it, you just recently joined the site. The images you posted are direct from AliExpress and in chinese, and you are asking for Pre-signup and cover no warenty at all because you dont make them.

Not to mention in the other forum the origional Group buy started with the same

It was said in other thread that were going to start a company at begining of month due to the Ebay limit cap was hit,, here it is begining of the month and low and behold a new company selling projectors on ebay.

Then the thread got abandoned when the price got jacked to THE SAME PRICE YOUR ASKING and people started backing out

Who is the manufacturer? As we will have to do any problems through the manufacturer so that is info we need to know?

If you were for the community, then please post where you getting them instead of selling them for Profit, they call that greed, not for the community
This vendor account is new, however the people that are running the company have been members here for years. This is the first place that we have offered the headlights.

None of our images are from Aliexpress. The stock ST3 picture is from a car show, the rest of the images are from an employee and site member's car.

If you have problems with the lights you will deal directly with us not through the manufactuer, we are testing all lights before they ship, so there should not be any problems.

Our price is lower than the community can get them directly from the manufactuer, we are offering them for less than similiar lights sell for on ebay.

Bookmarks & Social Networks