Quaife ATB Differentials - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus ST > Focus ST EcoBoost Performance (2013-Current)

Focus ST EcoBoost Performance (2013-Current) The place to chat about the 2.0L EcoBoost engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109495
What I Drive: 2002 Focus ZTW

FF Reputation: 2 PCA-1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quaife ATB Differentials

Hi guys,

Perfect Circle Autosport has added Quaife to the product line. I have been in touch with the North American distributor about the ST market and am expecting to have information regarding pricing and availability.

At this point, what would be helpful is gauging the interest in this product from ST owners who would seriously be in the market. There is a good possibility there is a minimum buy in by the distributor to get them here. I hope to have that number available once the distributor has this all sorted out with Quaife.

What I see happening is a pre-order opportunity, run for a month, with a potential minimum order buy in, open to anyone. The total number of diffs will be manufactured and shipped. ETA is another determination to obtain. I cannot quote any pricing, but by other pricing for Quaife diffs, expect something competitive from PCA ;) .

So chime in. Let me know. I want to be able to forward interest to the distributor next Monday 05/20/13.

UPDATE:

Update: Per the NA rep for Quaife there is no compatibility issues at all with the torque vectoring system. Due to the time difference, word is expected tomorrow from Quaife R&D and will be forwarded to complete the circle and end the compatibility issue. Once that occurs, I will post a buy for the 5 remaining units in stock at the NA distributor. These are due end of June. Air freight is potentially an option, but has not been explored just yet.

Note: The NA distributor is not holding their units for the buy, so it is first come first served. A new order will be placed and you will be able to pre-buy from that order if stock runs out.

Stay tuned.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

It is official, per the Quaife R&D department the diff works with the torque vectoring system, and the torque vectoring system compliments the diff.

For reference, I am proud to have been able to clear the air about the compatibility within 24 hours, as no other entity has been able to obtain this info for months. Many PCA customers know I often tell them, "I work for you". This is my approach to maintain Perfect Circle Autosport's edge and reputation in the market. Truthfully, like all customer sales, I am thrilled to be able to offer such a high quality part and have access to the factory so you can be as informed as possible prior to any order placement.

Will have a buy up asap. Until then, there will not be any release of pricing information.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Go here for Perfect Circle Autosport's listing of Quaife differential offers!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Down to 3 differentials left. These are going fast!

Bookmarks & Social Networks