P0133 New sensors - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Technical Chat

General Technical Chat This section is for technical discussions relating to general maintenance, electrical issues, engine trouble, and recalls.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Couzin Eric
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90034
What I Drive: 2000 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Couzin Eric Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
P0133 New sensors

I did the SVT header swap with a brand new high flow cat and brand new o2 sensors. I let it idle for 20 minutes after everything was put back together and double checked in place. I drove it for about an hour than parked it for the evening.
Today im on the way to drop my lady off, and the CEL comes on. I had it hooked up at a local parts store on a diagnostic and it read P0133 o2 circuit slow read bank 1/1.
They cleared it at the parts store but after an hour of driving the CEL came back on and read the same code when I got home.
I did take the wire out of the loom to reach the first bank, as for the second o2 I made my own extension harness. I made sure none of the wires were exposed to the elements.
I could feel the car surge when I was going 50-55 in 5th gear when the light came on.
Any actions that i can take to trouble shoot this better will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks & Social Networks