The Comedy Thread - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Off-Topic Discussions > Movies & Music Fanatics

Movies & Music Fanatics Post your latest movie, TV show, music and concert reviews.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 74686
What I Drive: '03 ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Mile30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Talking The Comedy Thread

It's a smaller, less mainstream event than television, movies or music; but you get tickets and exited for upcoming shows all the same! People can't always agree on what music they'll listen to together, but even that stodgy bastard you're friends with will cackle if the comedian is killin' it...

How's about a place to share and showoff the seats/performer you saw?! I went to see Jim Jefferies about a year ago: holy smokes, that dude is a riot! I didn't get a chance to take any picks, and frankly, his acts are just too "blue" to post any of his funniest bits here! Some of the best comedians are! Share your stories, who ya saw, what the folks in your party thought; pics you got with the stars or the ones you can't wait to see!

Some of the more questionable topics and language should be paraphrased if you're worried about filters... we're (mainly) adults; we'll figure out what you're trying to say!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

I'm trying to find some photos from the Louie C.K. show my girl & I saw for her birthday... we went to the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra to see him. MAN ALIVE, was there a ton of folks out there! Surprising that the majority of the crowd was under 35, too. But MICA is a block away from the Symphony, so not shocking. Another surprise: the amount of "bars" around the inside lobby and the fact that the joint allowed drinks in the auditorium.

But you don't heckle Louie unless you want to get publicly-whored!

In my alcohol-fueled post-comedy-euphoria I managed to snag a flyer for yet another show I cannot wait to see: Bill Burr! I heard he had a tour a month ago, but just assumed there wouldn't be any tickets left... blame the scotch, but a quick online search proved us wrong! Now I'm just as pumped to see the incomparable Mr. Burr kill it in front a packed auditorium! That place is HUGE; I'll get the pic of the joint up soon!

Old 04-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

Got 'em

My girl & I... and mah buddy whiskey

It kinda looks like Louie was flicking me off...
Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #4
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

http://billburr.com/

Went and saw Sir Bill-iam Burr last week... BEST STAND-UP SHOW I'VE SEEN YET!!! That guy is a class-act, too. The Meyerhoff Symphony Ochestra Hall in downtown Baltimore is a giant, gorgeous place! Great show, too. He has a well-established reputation for WHORING hecklers (which he did handily, I might add). As a huge fan of his, I was too scared to snag a picture while he was on stage, so I only got before & after shots!

After the show the line of fans to meet him snaked back and forth three times after the show!

He stayed around long enough to snag pics with everyone that was in line! We were near the very end of the line, so were we pretty surprised he stayed that long; but it was worth it!!!

Go see this guy if he comes through your area!!!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->