01 SVT High Flow Cat - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus First Generation > ZETEC Performance (2000-2004)

ZETEC Performance (2000-2004) The place to chat about any 2.0L Zetec engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 04-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Couzin Eric
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90034
What I Drive: 2000 Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Couzin Eric Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
01 SVT High Flow Cat

Ive been looking high and low for a high flow cat to bolt up to an svt header and flex and was wondering if there were any websites out there that have this it on the shelves. I just tried CFM however they said that shipping was not available at the moment. I sent a reply e mail to CFM asking why it was declined. Maybe someone on here may have the answers to why that is?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
Magus2727
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 62897
What I Drive: 2001 Malibu Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 Magus2727 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Give them a call. They have excellent customer service. Don't k ow of anyone else that has a direct bolt up. You can always have a shop weld a high flow one in as another option. Which CFM where you going to get? They have 3 different CATS with different "ratings"
Hatch Nation #42

Going through Rebuild See "The TICK Build Thread" for details (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289168&referrerid=62897)
Old 04-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
Couzin Eric
Focus Enthusiast

Well, the firs one I looked at was out of stock. I dont know the part number but it was significantly cheaper than the other one that was in stock (that i tried to order). Than the one I tried to order has the heat shield on it. Its 549.00. I dont know if my order was declined because they may not have been able to take orders on sunday. But I will give them a call when I get out of work.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
Magus2727
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couzin Eric View Post
Well, the firs one I looked at was out of stock. I dont know the part number but it was significantly cheaper than the other one that was in stock (that i tried to order). Than the one I tried to order has the heat shield on it. Its 549.00. I dont know if my order was declined because they may not have been able to take orders on sunday. But I will give them a call when I get out of work.
They respond quick to email also, and they are a sponsor of the site and have their own thread page in the vender section below. The cheaper one is likely the "almost" street legal one. the more CAT you have the more it will cost due to the increase of rare materials being used.

Are you sure you have enough funds? your Debit or CC is not blocking the sale? its an automated website billing Point Of Sale system. it does not care what day it is. I have ordered things on Saturday and Sunday before. Hope you can get it worked out.
Hatch Nation #42

Going through Rebuild See "The TICK Build Thread" for details (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289168&referrerid=62897)
Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #5
Couzin Eric
Focus Enthusiast

I made the mistake of giving the wrong billing address. Now they want to fax my bank and void it all out so we can start out fresh. I will have that highflow cat soon!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
Magus2727
Focus Fanatic

Which one are you getting? the "middle" one?
Hatch Nation #42

Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #7
Couzin Eric
Focus Enthusiast

So its done deal. The high flow cat and gaskets are on there way from CFM. I even ordered the dipstick. All I have to do now is figure out how to make the o2 wires reach. But yeah, william from CFM told me what I had to do and took care of the issue quickly.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->