Biggest question ever!!! - Page 3 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #21
Red01Focus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 40437
What I Drive: 2001 Infa Red SE

FF Reputation: 10 Red01Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (56)
lol i know the feeling lots of cuts,scrapes,burns,brusing and blood and skin loss haha but it's still fun
SEDAN REVOLUTION #13
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #22
smurfsack
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 110575
What I Drive: 2003, beige,se 2.0 split port

FF Reputation: 1 smurfsack Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
i want to post a picture of my tool box along side a list of everything i have done for this beast. you would laugh your arses off. i have mcgyvered so much with this car and my pathetic set of tools. i once used an oil painting knife and first aid tape to gather pieces of ceramic from sparkplug that had crumbled under my socket while trying to take it off. haha. used twine to secure heat shield under car. used a batman sticker and duct tape to plug a hole in my air intake hose. hahaha

i just got floor jacks two days ago. before that i was using stock scissor jack and a tv for security.........yup
Old 03-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #23
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer

Fan#: 68054
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Beige SPI sedan...automatic?

Yeah, I wouldn't like it much either. Half the reason I like my car so much is because it's a manual.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #24
smurfsack
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooya View Post
Beige SPI sedan...automatic?

Yeah, I wouldn't like it much either. Half the reason I like my car so much is because it's a manual.
its a manual.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 AM   #25
Malibooya
Quarter Tank Racer

Fan#: 68054
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Malibooya Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfsack View Post
its a manual.
Still a beige sedan, homie.

I find these cars aren't half as charming in sedan form. There's just something fun and quirky about the hatchbacks.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #26
smurfsack
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooya View Post
Still a beige sedan, homie.

I find these cars aren't half as charming in sedan form. There's just something fun and quirky about the hatchbacks.
lol thats it. "hooonnnneeeyyy, wheres my sawsal?"
Old 03-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #27
amc49
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 96610
What I Drive: 00 wagon, 02 sedan both zetec atx

FF Reputation: 23 amc49 Great Standing Member
Foci are cars just like any others, the value of any car site is that once it has fleshed out it becomes an extremely valuable tool to use to be able to very possibly find out what is wrong with your car, and if so inclined then you fix it yourself for virtually nothing. In short, it can be worth an incredible amount of money to those who know how to use it.

I've fixed my own cars for around 45 years now and have never paid ever to have a single thing done except maybe put tires on rims, yet when I get another car the very first thing I do is go to the web and attempt to discover all the resources available to me to fix things on that model of car. You also get an insiders' viewpoint on the most common issues which can immediately make you drop the idea of what you think is wrong in favor of what most LIKELY IS wrong. That is worth its' weight in gold whether one likes his car or not............I can think of several instances where I fixed something for say $100 or $200 that if I just chose to stay stupid and not get motivated to do the work myself I would have paid in excess of from $2500 to $4000 over the counter. This type of site is always paramount in doing the research that results in that amount of payback.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:43 AM   #28
OPsDad
Focus Addict

Fan#: 108661
What I Drive: 2014 Fusion Titanium AWD Moonroof

FF Reputation: 2 OPsDad Good Standing Member
First, I own one of each. A sedan and a hatch. I chose the sedan and rationed the hatch to DW. I'm of the age that you don't want to be seen in a wagon (which is all the hatch or a minivan are, variations on the theme of a wagon). Now, if there were a 3-door hatch, that's different.

As far as the Focus part goes, I got two for what I was prepared to pay for one car and this car is fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, nice interior, looks good, and doesn't anger my bad back.
SR #265 | "Quia currus certatus, inferius"
13 Focus Ti Sedan w/Handling Pkg, MFT Sony 10 NAV, Leather
13 Focus SE HB Sterling Grey, 201A, Leather
06 F350 6.0L DRW King Ranch, Sunroof, Rhino Bed Liner, 4" MBRP Turbo Back, AirRaid, Edge Chip w/Pyro
Old 03-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #29
mikeeshaq
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72526
What I Drive: 2010 Transit Connect

FF Reputation: 15 mikeeshaq Great Standing Member
I have owned three Focuses. Still own a Focus that my daughter drives

NOW I have a 2010 Transit Connect which has the same drive train [more or less] as a Focus

I love that noisy truck
Old 03-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #30
elsolo
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 96835
What I Drive: 2003 dark shadow grey metallic ZX3

FF Reputation: 17 elsolo Great Standing Member
Who is going to enjoy a car that has a bunch of broken stuff like no functioning door handles or AC, and the rest held together with coat hangers and bailing twine?

Treat a Ferarri like that and it would suck too.

If you could have any car for free, but it had to be your daily driver until the wheels fall off, what would it be?

Personally, a beige four door Focus sedan with an SPI is nowhere near my list of cars I would want to own, but I love the ZX3 body style.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->