18x8 Pro Race 1.2 Promo - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Perfect Circle Autosport

Perfect Circle Autosport Discuss about high performance wheel upgrades for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Perfect Circle Autosport

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109495
What I Drive: 2002 Focus ZTW

Points 1,743, Level 24
Points: 1,743, Level: 24 Points: 1,743, Level: 24 Points: 1,743, Level: 24
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 PCA-1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
18x8 Pro Race 1.2 Promo

Note: This offer has expired as of 4/15/13. For inquiries, please contact me here or via this Order Contact Request form.

Thank you to all the participants!

Hello fellow members,

Perfect Circle Autosport has once again teamed up with Team Dynamics USA to bring you an awesome pre-order deal on the Pro Race 1.2 in 18x8/5x108 for the 00-11 and 12+ Focus and Focus ST and in offsets ranging from 11mm to 53mm offset. Wheel weight is listed as 19.8lbs.

For Focus ST owners, the stock 18x8/5x108/55mm ST wheel weighs 25lbs. By switching to the 18x8 Pro Race 1.2, the reduction of rotational mass through wheel weight is equivalent to a 200lb weight reduction in vehicle weight/2 tenths in the 1/4 mile. As well, the reduction in unsprung weight allows the suspension to work less, improving reflexes and extending use.

The Pro Race 1.2 is a premium low pressure cast, heat treated, and shot peened wheel. It is a true dual purpose motorsport wheel equally at home on the track and the steet. The Pro Race 1.2 is known for its great looking European multispoke design, high quality, excellent durability, light weight, and price for the best combination of bang for your buck.

It should be noted Team Dynamics is a division of Rimstock Plc, the largest oem wheel manufacturer in the UK. I cannot impress enough the importance of knowing who the manufacturer of your wheels is and where they are manufactured. Team Dynamics does not farm out their production to some nameless factory in China, Taiwan, Thailand, or the Philippines like the overwhelming majority of wheels available on the market. Also, Team Dynamics wheels can be found on race tracks around the world and is widely known for their use in the British Touring Car Championship, the World Touring Car Championship, and as the exclusive supplier of forged wheels for the wildly popular Australian V8 Supercar series. Take a look at the Team Dynamics website for more information.

Team Dynamics is also known for offering customers the ability to spec order every wheel in their lineup on a single wheel/set set basis. What this means is, for cast wheels, Team Dynamics is one of but a few wheel manufacturers who let the you, the customer, pick the model, size, offset, and color for that perfect set up you want for your Focus. In essence, Team Dynamics manufactures your wheels to your specs, not some predetermined size/offset/color found at "pick and click" wheel houses. Dial in that perfect spec and upgrade your automotive experience and performance with Team Dynamics wheels.

NOTE: Shipping cost, consisting of container shipping from the UK to Team Dynamics USA in California, then ground shipping to you is at most $125. Some have expressed concern/hesitation not understanding the standard shipping arrangement/cost. Air freight is also available which will cut 4-5 week off the ETA. Quotes for air freight are provided by Team Dynamics UK. Please inquire for a quote.

MN residents add 6.875% sales tax.

Note: Stock Focus ST lug nuts cannot be used with aftermarket wheels. For Team Dynamics wheels, use 12x1.5mm 60 degree acorn style lug nuts. I recommend McGuard spline drive lug nuts, 12x1.5mm conical acorn style. Here is the manufacturer web page.

Standard colors that can be ordered are anthracite, matte black, gold, high power silver, silver, and white.

Other sizes available as listed on the Team Dynamics website. Let me know if you are looking for a different model or size wheel by filling out this Order Contact Request form.

Anthracite:
Matte Black:
Gold:
High Power Silver:
Silver:
White:

Custom colors green, orange,red, and yellow are available for an additional; $140 per set and add 2-3 week to the ETA.

Green:
Orange:
Red:
Yellow:

All wheels will come hubcentric, so they will fit like OEM wheels and not require centering rings.

Pre-orders require full payment up front.

ETA is 12 weeks with ground shipping. Air freight is a faster, more expensive option, cutting 4-5 weeks off the ETA. For an air freight quote, include that request in the "Other" section of the Order Contact Request form. Air freight quotes come from TD UK. Note, air freight shipments are subject to US Customs fees. This is hit and miss. So far this year, one of the air freight shipments processed have incurred any customs fees. If incurred, you are responsible for paying the fee(s).

For general questions, please use this thread. To begin the order process, please fill out this Order Contact Request form (aka email form).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Participants:
1. dyn085: 1 set of anthracite Pro Race 1.2, 18x8/5x108/40mm offset

Last edited by PCA-1; 04-16-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added dyn085 to the Participants list.
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Points 1,743, Level 24
Level Up 44% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Note: The Pro Race 1.2 wheel is available at no additional cost in the Perfect Circle Autosport exclusive Spec 390 configuration.

Spec 390:

Standard Pro Race 1.2:
Old 02-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Notcolorblind
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93906
What I Drive: 2003, Red, SVTF

Points 423, Level 8
Points: 423, Level: 8 Points: 423, Level: 8 Points: 423, Level: 8
Level Up 46% Completed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Forum Activity 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Notcolorblind Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Damn these are awesome! Wish I had the Money...
Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
Juicedz
Focus Addict

Fan#: 108814
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE, 5sp

Points 2,331, Level 29
Points: 2,331, Level: 29 Points: 2,331, Level: 29 Points: 2,331, Level: 29
Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
FF Reputation: 3 Juicedz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Took me a while to look through all the wheels that fit the 2012-2013 but these have to be my favorite
Old 03-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Points 1,743, Level 24
Level Up 44% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Congratulations to dyn085 on his purchase of one set of anthracite Pro Race 1.2 wheels, 18x8/5x108/40mm offset!
Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #6
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Points 1,743, Level 24
Level Up 44% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Note: This offer has expired as of 4/15/13. For inquiries, please contact me here or via this Order Contact Request form.

Thank you to all the participants!

Last edited by PCA-1; 04-16-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.