00-04 Hella Dynabeam Headlight Buy - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Perfect Circle Autosport

Perfect Circle Autosport Discuss about high performance wheel upgrades for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Perfect Circle Autosport

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 05-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109495
What I Drive: 2002 Focus ZTW

FF Reputation: 2 PCA-1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Thumbs up 00-04 Hella Dynabeam Headlight Buy

This offer has expired.

Hello again fellow Fanatics!

Here we have another awesome [FF] member opportunity to once again save your hard earned money, this time on one of the best BNIB headlight sets available for the 2000-2004 Ford Focus: Genuine Hella Euro Dynabeam dynamic bending headlights !!! The updated appearance with trick Celis strip side accent lighting complete the style of these Hella jewels. These kits are made available to us at incredible prices by Bora Parts. :thumbup:

Price:
>Dynabeams : $498 US48 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::thumbup:

A special note of thanks goes out to SVT3658 who's enthusiasm and dedication to verify the wiring for installation is a huge contribution for all of us.

Note:
>The Dynabeam kit is an H7 halogen low beam projector and H7 halogen free form high beam set up with dynamic bending headlight aiming.
>The Dynabeam halogen H7 high and low beam projectors are Euro Ford Facelift (01-04) version headlights (signal indicators are located in the headlight housing) and require additional harness connectors and wires to complete the installation. See for the required vw harness hack for 00-04 standard Focus reflector headlights. If your Focus already has Mach HID or Euro Ford ST170 headlights, this is a plug'nplay installation
>These headlights are RHD and will need to be switched internally for LHD.
Here is the diagram of the rear of the low bean projector. All that is necessary is to push the small black lever forward and you are set. This is very simple and can be done in 2 seconds with a flat head screwdriver. See the diagram below:

Note:
>International shipping available, payable in USD only. Please request international shipping rates prior to ordering.

Click here for Hella's Dynabeam site.

Click here for Hella Dynabeam You Tube vids!

To order:
1. Contact me by email at contact@pc-autosport.com and include your billing and shipping address(s), contact phone number, and your FF user name. A Paypal invoice will be forwarded to for payment.
2. Shipment is directly from Bora Parts. Please refer to post #2 for important shipping FAQ's.
3. Shipping information will be provided asap.
4. ETA from time of order, 7-10 business days excluding holidays.
5. If shipping to an apartment, you must provide management office address and phone number if that is where parcels are received. You must PM and let me know. You are responsible for insuring the management office is aware of the delivery as well as the pick up from the office. Returned orders due to not being picked up will result in a re-shipping charge at your expense.
6. If an order is placed, and inventory is sold out, your paypal payment will be refunded within 24 hours of notification of order status from Bora Parts. I will pm you and let you know.

Note:
>First come first served. Limited availability.
>Bora Parts is not setting aside any inventory specifically for this group buy.
>There are no more of these available from Hella.

Note:
>No warranty expressed or implied. Every attempt will be made to satisfy group buy members. Shipping damage must be reported within 48 hours of receipt by email to contact@pc-autosport.com and include satisfactory pictures of any damage along with a written description.
NOTE: It is well known the Hella enclosed headlights have very weak end tab mounts that frequently get broken in shipping. As such broken end tabs are not considerable as damage. Every effort is made to prevent this from happening, but it is still possible. The headlights still have 2 other securing mounts that keep the headlight firmly in place.

Note:
>Returns will be addressed up to 10 business days past date of delivery. Please notify intent by email to contact@pc-autosport.com.

Any other questions please ask in this thread or email contact@pc-autosport.com. My PM box fills quickly.

Pics provided by SVT3658

Group Buy participating [FF] members:

Last edited by PCA-1; 10-05-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
PCA-1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 109495
What I Drive: 2002 Focus ZTW

FF Reputation: 2 PCA-1 Good Standing Member
Reserved for Focus owner pics.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
Blue5ive
R.I.P Kona

Fan#: 83941
What I Drive: 2003 TW Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 9 Blue5ive Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Some damn nice lights. May have to save for these.
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."

Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
bringler26
FUBARCUS

Fan#: 59705
What I Drive: 03 ZX3 & 07 Impreza 2.5i

FF Reputation: 29 bringler26 Great Standing Member
Found a few cool pictures of my dynabeams.

Originally Posted by zetecDon View Post
I always moderate naked!

Old 10-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
SlowestSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94541
What I Drive: 2004 Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 SlowestSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Are these still available?

Old 10-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
PCA-1